WHO'S GENDER IS IT ANYWAY?

always thought that dude was a faggot

is degeneracy hereditary?

Why do these people who transition always look like hideous monsters afterwards?

Just look at the Watchowskis

Jesus fucking Christ, is Pissed Jose the only one who escaped Channel Awesome/TGWTG sane and alive?

>balding harder than bailey jay

Because they're men.

his son isn't even trying

The Ellipses says it all really...

Very few actually pass. The hot trap meme is obviously just a meme.
Just one of the many reasons that real life sucks and anime is great.

male pattern baldness

Welcome to the 21st Century; Where the chromosomes don't matter and the pronouns are made up

>being a britbong tier crossdresser

why the fuck are there so many tranny about these days? like a couple of decades ago they were rare like unicorns, sure you heard about them and you might have thought you even saw one a couple of times but that's where it ended

now every man and his dog is or knows a tranny

Seems like it.

This is just hilarious at this point

A group of internationally respected psychiatrists needs to go public and denounce this transgender bullshit soon before it becomes a widespread social catastrophe

Just watched the clip

He has a deeper voice than me and people say my voice is baritone

at least put some effort into it if you are deciding to go that far

I always thought Colin was gay.

erm.. women can have prostates bigot

Channel Awesome does it again

it's cultural hysteria dude.

>...

Sweet fucking Christ. Crossdressers/trans aren't just ugly women with bad taste their ugly as fuck dudes with no fashion sense either.

white bois are sick of struggling to get girlfriends so they just become sissies for bbc lol

>psychiatrists
>respected

literally the pseudo-science to end all pseudo-science, the only people who get psychiatrist degrees nowadays are women and betas who want to learn le ebin mind-tricks

I know 2 people in real life FtM

I think its Aspergers, they don't know each other but share the same fixations

i guess more people are comfortable with their degeneracy since more people are accepting of it

feminism/single mothers/mental illness encouragement

In the right lighting she'd be pretty cute.

Don't these people have female friends to teach them how to do makeup? The guy looks like a 4-year old that got into his mom's makeup cabinet.
Seriously even I can do makeup better than most trannies I see.

Whos feels is it anyway?

Imagine being Colin Mochrie in that interview, sitting there trying to pretend his hideous balding abomination of a "son" is a women just because he cross dresses.

Trans pos the shame for both of them must be unbearable why do they do this to themselves?

His son is mentally fucking ill.

Because even the ugliest cows still get likes and praise. Sure seems like a sweeter deal than actually having to accomplish something to get any credit at all as a man.

I don't know the data but I would bet that MtF is several times more common than FtM. I think it comes from treating men like crap and blaming them for everything and worshiping women for the most basic task of existing.

>Sure seems like a sweeter deal than actually having to accomplish something to get any credit at all as a man.
Lol you wish chrischan

>2000
LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEE
>No

>2016
LOOOOOOK AT MEEEEE
>OMG ur so brave

"Things you would say to your son if he says he wants to be a woman."

Wait holdup. Why are traps always so much better at appearing feminine than actual trannies. Is it mental illness? Narcissism? Someone please answer.

>currently marathoning season 3 to 4
>suddenly this thread

fuck i don't need this feel. godammit. poor Colin.

I'd rather my son was a tranny than a faggot to be honest. at least with trannies there is a high probability of suicide.

>he thinks psychology and psychiatry are the same thing

>want to be a cute trap
>your dad is Colin Mochrie and you get Colin Mochrie genes