Since Brexit has really happened, will Britain celebrate 4th of July with us? What will Sup Forums do this 4th of July?

Since Brexit has really happened, will Britain celebrate 4th of July with us? What will Sup Forums do this 4th of July?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakki.deviantart.com/art/Happy-4th-of-July-465319317
youtube.com/watch?v=w4kWO5D1eNM
derpibooru.org/902472
derpibooru.org/1137157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally fuck off

I don't get it... all I did was ask a question...

Fuck off faggot, you know what you did, delete your OP picture

Is this guy monitoring every board on this website?

>a fucking leaf
Not surprising.

Seriously, fuck your kind and fuck your existence.

No, but I can understand why people would think that.

>? What will Sup Forums do this 4th of July?
Hopefully hide in their houses since the muslims are planning a YUGE attack on July 4th.

It's a meme you dip.

Seriously, I want your shit dead.

All I know is that when Trump and Boris are both elected leaders, they'll be like toupees in a pod

Sure, why not.
Going to be personally celebrating it on the 23rd if we don't get a national independence day set on the calendar.

I don't get it, what do television shows about talking animals have to do with anything? They're just family shows, fun for everybody. I don't see why you hate them so much...

>muslims are planning a YUGE attack on July 4th
sounds like an exciting adventure!!

Oh alright

Delicious tears.

LITERALLY FUCK OFF.

You Barneyfags deserve no equal rights.

Have a happy Ramadan fellow goy.

Oh look, more stealth posting to trigger barneyfag.

Low energy shitposting.

I summon the barneyfag to give me a (you)

I hate all of these degenerates.
Especially after the same thread was made 3 times before within the past few days.

It really is a great show for little girls.
I'd be happy to have my kids watch it.

Since its for kids.

Proud of you Dad.

Came here to see you

I still want all of these Barneyfags fucking dead.

This show attracts a particular kind of autism.

Why do you only post pictures of forum posts from irrelevant places? Don't you at least have something interesting to look at to post?

Well, this is what I have.

This. It's why they have their own containment board.

Sounds like a shitty excuse to me. Then again, I don't expect much from a leaf.

I just use it because that's what I use to deter these degenerates from making them think they're so special.

Do you wish you were special, leaf? Is that why you cry for attention?

Saved this
you deserved my (You)

Well, at the very least, I just wish degeneracy was removed from this earth including this shit here.

REMINDER THAT BARNEYFAG IS GOING TO SHOOT UP A THEATER WHEN THE MLP MOVIE COMES OUT

PLEASE REPORT HIM TO THE FBI

I'd say they should have their version of our Independence Day on June 23rd, and have it be called Brexit Day.

Leaf, if you truly wish for the degeneracy to end, you know what you need to do.

england can fuck off. if only we could focus on inventing useful things like a machine that would cause england to sink into the ocean so we can stop being inconvenienced by that pissland. instead we just invent more stupefying social engineering bullshit for your retard phones. thanks england.

Good thing it'll only liberal bastions that'll be hit, as they always disarm themselves. Rightwingers pack heat, so the toll will either not be there or very small.

Underbasted roast

Haha, I wish.

No, that's not the way out.

>Haha, I wish.
At least go for the high score, leaf. Make sure to leave one last bullet for yourself when you're done.

Not happening. I still have a healthy life ahead of me. Might as well live it all the way through rather than be a coward and end it early.
I want to see how the story ends.

I hate MLP/homestuck/doctor who as much as the next guy, but this "Barney" shit is just an ill-thought out forced meme.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This thread was not supposed to go down like this.

it's not a meme
this guy is a legit retard

>he doesn't know about Barney's adult autist fandom
youtube.com/watch?v=w4kWO5D1eNM

It was bound to be that way with Barneyfags shilling their shit here.

I think it says a lot you were able to recognize and be triggered by the OP image
I have no idea what it is, all I see is a Canadian ruining a good thread

Looks like you're the real mlp fag here

Seriously, I want them dead.

Autism

Well, they're still shilling their shit outside of their containment board.

Nobody knows what you're talking about

kek
share that one silly poem with us once again pls

Well, with constant bullshit of /mlpol/ and everything, they're always shilling their shit here,

Prove it then. Show us where people are posting cartoon horses on our board.

The very OP of this thread.

There was also this last night
derpibooru.org/902472

Barneyfag, are you seriously confusing humans with horses? You need to get help man. Jew Eagles? Care to explain how that's a horse?

Sir, that is just a picture of an attractive woman in a bikini, I'm not sure what this has to do with horses...

Equestria Girls is also bannable, and that's basically humanized MLP, so the same should go for other humanized depictions of the characters.

Literally no one but you has a problem with the OP image. Not even the mods.

The fact that you even know the show that pic is based off of proves you're a repressed closeted horsefucker.

Barneyfag on Sup Forums. Truly he is a cancer.

I've never even seen Equestria Girls, not even to see how bad it was... not like anyone would do that though, go see a movie they supposedly hated.

That's because mods tend to be lazy as fuck.

Well, I knew because it was posted numerous times before on /k/ and other places.
That is if the 3 other threads made with this picture on Sup Forums over the last few days weren't enough to clue you in.

Barneyfag, the mods aren't lazy as fuck. You know this first hand with how many times you've been banned. They even had to block your entire IP range. The mods are practically your 24/7 autism wranglers.

The mods have been aware that this thread was made half a dozen times over the past few days, because they come in to ban you repeatedly, but choose to leave the thread and OP pic up.

So clearly it's not them being lazy, but a conscious choice to allow the pic.

You've lost, boy. Be gracious.

>leaf THIS triggered by anime girls shooting guns and being american
Dont you have some bulls to prep?

You still wouldn't have known it was mlp related unless you actively sought to look it up.
I don't hang around /poll/ all day because unlike you, I have friends, family, and a life worth living.

One of them got deleted after it was archived, and another one had the picture deleted.

THEY'RE POSTING THEIR SHIT WHERE THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED

Google Image Search helps out with that, you know.
Even if I didn't show up, there'd be someone going "Nice stealthposting" or "subtle" or "APPLE IS BEST PONE"

Kill myself

>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh God, my sides.

I haven't read the thread, but are we beheading some Cucknadian who insulted anime right now? I'm always down to join that.

Wait a second, is that pic supposed to represent 2 characters?

Then you tell us who the real best pony is since you're so damned obsessed with the show and its fanbase.

same thing I do every year get drunk as fuck and play with firearm and fireworks

I wish I could tie you up and pound your miserable autistic ass with a pink dragon dildo until you bleed to death.

No Barney character is ever good, they all a shit.

No, OP is being a faggot by breaking Rule 15.

>anime isnt allowed on Sup Forums
Tell me more

Nice stealth post
Here have another

Barney fag is so fun to see

It's true, his wrath against Barney started in special ed.

Here's more info on him

I want to fuck a horse in front of you while you're tied up in a corner forced to watch

You're being a faggot by breaking Rules 3, 6, 8, 9, and 10. Stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to be such a champion of the rules when you're breaking so many.

Fuck off faggot.

No, I meant, two humanized MLP characters, not allowed outside of /mlp/ or /trash/.

thats not anime my man :DDD

Splatoon? Is that where that style of loli came from? They've been much lewder in my Pixiv feed.

Fuck off faggot
derpibooru.org/902472

BEST NEW MEME

Don't like ponies then huh?
Well here's a dragon from the show
As you said, no ponies allowed right ?

Oh and thanks for coming on before 6pm like I asked in the last thread I really appreciate it

>that loli

You're a closeted pedo too? How much more hypocritical can you get?

Dragons count as well, fucking faggot
derpibooru.org/1137157
I saw quite a few pictures of Ember in the bans log for Rule 15 around the time that aired.

lmao this nigga mad

>Ember
Gr8 tastes my friend.

Just going to ignore the facts barneyfag?

Fuck off, degenerate.
You have your containment board for a reason, now stay in it.