Just 6% of the world's population will be European in 2100

>just 6% of the world's population will be European in 2100
>more than half will be non-wh*Te immigrants + slavshits (wannebe wh*Tes) + medshits (wannabe wh*Tes)

mfw

wh*Tes are subhumans

Who cares I've seriously given up I got involved in Sup Forums for a while but nothing I can do will stop it so I just stop thinking about it I'll be dead anyway so whatever.

Wannabe wh*te, that was fun. Nice try pigskin

wh*Te inventions in the last 5000 years

>cuckoldry
>cumswapping
>bestiality
>incest
>genocide
>colonialism

wow

I know it's hard for you wh*Tes to have a sense of honour, but just face your impending doom with a shred of self-respect

When I go outside I only see brown people of different kinds, I'm sure Sweden is like 50% immigrants by now

nice

>2100
Who gives a fuck, everyone posting here will be long dead by then. Just focus on your life, who gives a shit about a bunch of white fucks in another country in which you have no relation to.
Collectivism, not even once

>implying Medgods old ever want to be pigskins
Nice try

More like 0%

We will be off to colonize space and you will be stuck on earth slowly degenerating back to your natural bronze age state.

>Jacuck Marran
>Lynn
Apex kek

And even if we considered Lynn a valid source, your map is bullshit

damn I riled up some spaghetti spinner :DD

>I was just pretending to be using nonfacts as arguments against my betters!
Back to being stabbed by Muslims, Pekka

and pay attention to the bottom
>2009

>2012

>IQ values shit by 10 points in 3 years
I knew whites were stupid, but not this much

*shift

>le white people genocide meme
literally every race would have tried to take over the world if they got more advanced first.
nips tried it 200 years later. Muslims are preparing for it now

>Collectivism, not even once
>not wanting innocent girls pressed into Pakistani sex gangs makes you a collectivist
Hurry up, Ayn, you'll be late for the dole office.

It doesn't but just before you made fun of the two who conduct these studies. After you found one older map that supports your own IQ you reversed that stance. Of course, even originally they got these results through limited, shitty estimates.

I'm implying that those maps are bunk because they contradict themselves constantly, I'm amazed you got that

Yeah only thing is you described what I posted as
>"nonfacts as arguments against my betters!"
as if yours were
>facts