Sheriff Tiraspol - FC Kopenhagen
Skenderbeu - Young Boys Bernaise
Ludogoretz Raschgrad - Hoffenheim
Nice - Vitesse
FC Lugano - Staua Bukarest
AEK Athen - Wiener Austria
Östersunds FK - Hertha
Salzburg - Marseille

Also: Peter Neururer and Werner Lorant set to become interim coach for struggling FC Bayern according to german sports newspapers

first for AfD

>nice

nice

>that hat
really?
we're a international community

How bad will Kölle, die Hertha and SAP lose today?

Just sent my application to manage Buyern lads

come to beşiktaş سبحان الل

not again, Jürgen

stream

acestream://e10b216f056d5183bb3c785f074e7d0abea93a7f

>this Köln defense

wew

>German clubs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow your teams are fucking shit.

How can the nation that won the last World Cup (and le confed meme cup) be so terrible on a club level?

to intelligent for european football

BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN BASED ROTER STERN

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
We are so shit

>Köln, Freiburg, Hertha
>Bayern, Dortmund in transition
you could see this coming

it's because minor bundes clubs can only play destructive football, there's no technique, no proper build up play, nothing. also it doesnt't help that european football relies a lot on experience and cleverness, both things german clubs don't have because every time a club qualifies for europe it gets destroyed in the transfer period.

why are ducks so cute? :3

they are one vowel away from being dicks

jesus i hope that at least hoppelheim wins. we might be breaking a record with this abysmal performance.

Die.große.Ekstase.des.Bildschnitzers.Steiner.1974.youtube

no

everything must burn

>the absolute state of bundes in europe

good film

>the absolute state of bundes

>the city of Marseille

Der.Untergang.2017.480p.bundes

>Swiss and Austrian clubs have more points in Europe than German clubs
LMAO

bundesliga 2017/18 ● full ᴴᴰ ● pls wotch our leeg ● #respect

no bully

>tfw nagelsmeme will lose on purpose today so he can switch to buyern early

You SUCK

They already lost against fucking braga and he's fielding another b-team. They're going to lose hard.

there is no denying

Yeah, no doubt.

>Even Denmark has more coefficient points than Germany

Yes

None of this is a surprise to those of us with a genius-level understanding of football.

lmao

the worst german week since the battle of berlin 1945

>Instead of Buyern ruling bundes we can have Dortmund ruling bundes; so much better!
Why are Germans retarded? You think that Bayern turning to shit will fix your league?

nah but buyern was one of the few bundes teams that wasnt a complete trainwreck in euro games

>Zuber as a CB
He's memeing too hard

At least we're 100% dedicated to destroying our coefficient

CRASHING THIS COEFFICIENT

Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek Kadeřábek

APOLOGIZE TO BASED HOFFE

hoffenheim giving us hoffnung

>bundes

lmao

The players who were against Ancelotti are: Arjen Robben, Franck Ribéry, Thomas Müller, Mats Hummels and Jerome Boateng

>Hummlels will get Tuchel again

kek

>the city of customer service center

Reminds me of Chelsea when the veteran 30+ players were essentially running the club.

>Lord's assist today
He needs to go back to the big leagues in January. Too good for Norway.

>big leagues
like bundes?

What will Lahm do once Thomas "WTF I love Springerpresse" Tuchel leaks all Bayern internals to BLÖD?

Yes, I am thinking top six leagues of which bundes is a member.

bundes is top3

; )

Hehe yes...

Dortmund fucked it by hiring Tuchel. He was at Mainz managing in a similar agressive rock and roll football style to Klopp, so they hired him. Tuchel was only playing that way because of a lack of competent players. Dortmund come knocking and Tuchel thinks 'this is my chance to play like my idol pep' and play possession football building attacks from the back and so he took a perfect counter attacking team and began the slow process of changing a whole clubs footballing style. Then got the sack, now they've gone back to playing a hybrid between aggressiveness and possession.

Bayern fucked up by hiring Ancelotti, with a squad built for possesion based system football and they hired a fantastic man manager good at managing the best players with the biggest egos. Only there's minimal egos to manage at Bayern.

jogi Low is just great at filling in any gaps that Germany has like the lack of an out and out striker, which is ironing itself out now with Werner getting good

Britta Hofmann from sky is a S L U T

Dortmund were playing much better in the two years under Tuchel than they were during Klopp's last two seasons.

>Hoffenheim

> Dortmund fucked it by hiring Tuchel. He was at Mainz managing in a similar agressive rock and roll football style to Klopp, so they hired him. Tuchel was only playing that way because of a lack of competent players. Dortmund come knocking and Tuchel thinks 'this is my chance to play like my idol pep' and play possession football building attacks from the back and so he took a perfect counter attacking team and began the slow process of changing a whole clubs footballing style. Then got the sack, now they've gone back to playing a hybrid between aggressiveness and possession.

Except that Tuchels footy just worked, while Klopp and Bosz style is easy to expose

lmao fuck this

young boys should be winning this. what the hell is adolf h. doing?

I'm honestly gonna stop watching this absolute joke of a league. could as well watch local dorfverein on sunday

Better this way. Would hate to see Nailman that fraud win the only German points.

What are you? Some kind of cuck?

>bundesliga this week

See you at the World Cup, Inselaffe!

The coefficient was doomed the moment Hoffenheim, Köln and Berlin qualified, du Dorftrottel

s-stop bullying

ugh

>the state of the Bundes
Ahahahahaha

Agreed. That's why we need every single point.

Remember when Sky unironically told us the Bundes was the strongest league in the world after that CL final and the world cup?

it was the strongest at that point. saying hurr bundes was always shit is a pathetic form of damage control.

It was not. La Liga has always been better. Buyern and Doofmund just both had outstanding seasons in 2012/13, that's it.

Time to abolish European competitions in my opinion.
We keep domestic league as they are, but massively expand international football with Euros and WCs every two years each.

Schalke and Leverkusen are finished. Once Bayern gets Brandt and Goretzka next season, both clubs will be Hoffenheim-tier.

No, Bayern will support a UEFA super league now. This way they can get big TV money to buy better players.

no thanks

yeah lol it was not like schalke, leverkusen, wolfsburg were elite level once. people meme about them now but they were strong as shit, stronger as their respective spanish counterparts etc. something went terribly wrong in the last 3 years, this is the problem. and instead of wishing this away and lying about our past we should so something.

But leverkisen have legit the goat youth setup

bayer was legit at atleticos level one season
too bad they lost and then fucked up every transfer window
rip roger

Inter apparently interested in signing Özil

Pizzaro on his way to Köln

Hello. Sorry that I couldn't really post during the last few days.

>buyern
hahahahahhah

>Pizzaro to the EffZeh
yes please

>this is what mainstream sport journalism does to your brain

Based

0-1, 0-1, 1-2 desu

>/bundes/ is on it's way of becoming just another /bintpol/ infested general
where did it all go wrong?

0.2 cents have been deposited into your account

And I was just thinking to get into the Bundes this season

Turns out it's all just trash?

drunkmarks low effort baiting sure isn't helping
also bring back trips

thenks

It was never as good as people made it out to be at 2012-2013 desu.

hmmm..... maybe

Hi bundes

hi

*during 2012

good night