So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mhh, your tears are delicious.

>EU
>liberty dies
>liberty
Cry more anime posting queer

"Though the globalist attempt on my life has left me scarred, and deformed, my resolve has never been stronger!

The United Kingdom will be reorganised, into the SECOND BRITISH EMPIRE! For a stable, and secure, society!"

[Thunderous applause intensifies]

>one giant controlling massive economy

>liberty

choose 1

you fucks have no idea what a disaster this bullshit is.

Not as much of a disaster as the European Dictatorship that the bongs finally managed to break free of.

>"lol ok germany lets try this reich thing one more time but this time lets be sneaky about it"
>people see it coming a mile away
>"i dont know what happened why wont these people stay in the eu when we make them pay more than everyone else and threaten them and force refugees in their country"

It's not a dictatorship, Germany just had a pivotal role that's all

emphasis on had
globalism is a great evil. the globalist agenda will never survive as long as there is fire in the hearts of people who love their country

Yeah, I bet Greece really felt like an equal partner in a transnational fraternity these last few years.

>EU
>liberty

really not something that should be mentioned together

this
germany once again managed to incur the wrath of the entire world. your little faggy union is done and the liberal agenda of importing more refugees as new liberal voters will never win

I never knew Germans were so proud of their banking empire.

Liberty is not being independent?

>It's not a dictatorship, Germany just had a pivotal role that's all
HAHAHHAA

Sure it did mate. Your plan for world domination failed. Give it up. You lost mate.

go to bed Angela

shut the fuck up. It was going really well and the Britfags had to fuck it up again.

Merkel, pls

I want NWO shills to leave

So you're an urban 20-something liberal fuckwit who just realized that you don't speak for everyone else. You realized democracy is capable of doing things that you don't personally agree with.

How terrible for you, Fritz.

Next time at least attempt to defrost hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

going so well

lol americans think the EU was a fucking german conspiracy to take over the world.

fucking hell, you actually get a vote like the educated citizens in your country and it counts for the same amount.

Mama merkels' days are numbered cuck

Freeing yourself from the control of foreign powers is the definition of liberty.

>unelected bureaucracy
>freedom
Germans everybody

Isn't it grand, Merkel?

>EU
>Liberty
pick one

>letting unelected bureaucrats rule you to the point of saying you can't have a toaster.
>liberty

>implying EU is anything like a Reich
>implying the EUdSSR isn't Marxism 2: The Class Wars - Marx Edition