So after the events of this past week. Whats the point of not signing him. Or is it just that he sucks

So after the events of this past week. Whats the point of not signing him. Or is it just that he sucks.

Do you fat fucks even care with the games or are you just caring about people kneeling?

>Whats the point of not signing him
The team would lose all its fans

>Turned down a contract with the CFL
>B-but he's being blackballed guys.

It's America right now. You have Liberals boycotting because nobody signed him and conservatives are boycotting because of the kneeling.

Plus let's be honest - it's not the same game it was 15 or 20 years ago. There are so many timeouts now, so many penalties, too many plays called back, defense is barely allowed to touch anyone, and they've been virtue signaling for at least the last 5 or 6 years. It's pretty boring, and then this kneeling shit - bunch of spoiled commies making a lot of us want to throw up and start a jersey bonfire. Good times. Kapernick's just a fucking ingrate, abandoned by his black parents, raised by a loving white family who gave him every opportunity to live the American dream, so naturally he decided to give white America the finger. The sjw's couldn't be happier. Total failure.

nah, this is the early stages of civil war

At this point it's a personal vendetta against him. They've moved beyond racism and are now targeting only some black people.

>civil war
>generation of pussies who only protest on social media
You guys should really lose weight.

>Brazil giving people advice

Lol

well it will be a really short one, since one side is blue collared people with all of the guns

The CFL still around?

Even worse - abandoned by his WHITE mother who was a coalburner, both of whom were abandoned by his nigger father, and raised by a loving white family who gifted him every opportunity. But niggers are inclined to be more loyal to their race than a flag, even though many consider it sacred. I don't blame them. What I do blame is whites not acknowledging this and doing the same thing on our side. But egalitarianism is a disease.

Literally anyone can play QB. Toddlers learn to throw a ball.
It is coach's little dick sucker: the position.

>Pennsylvania Fire Chief Loses Job After Racial Slur Against Steelers Coach

Why aren't liberals standing up for his free speech?

Imagine actually paying in the CFL. Probably need to find a part time job with flexible hours to make ends meet while you're playing.

i wonder what was the slur?

called Tomlin a no good nigger.

Fellaini always sucked

NFL blackballed him to make an example to other players not to protest. Trump makes a statement and bait players to take the knee. NFL in crisis management trying to be neutral with the unity bullshit.

The owners are scared of the players. There's nothing that they can do to them if they want to put a decent team on the field.

he already said he wasnt interested.
johnny football has expressed interest tho.

Kek this is the state of the conservative party. You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to even reach the point of equating the two

>offensive speech is only free speech when I do it

he would be better than a few of the current starting qbs in the league. at this point hes probably even better than newton.

>he would be better than a few of the current starting qbs in the league

I don’t understand what you’re even comparing. Kaepernick kneeling to a fire chief calling someone a nigger? Lmao

the difference is that most of the liberals "protesting" never watched football to begin with

>disrespecting the country and the veterans who died for it on national television in front of millions of viewers is less offensive than calling a nigger a nigger on facebook, especially when the person he called a nigger didn't even see it

the absolute state of leftwing retardation

Blacks routinely say that this doesn't happen, yet here it is. So do the black apologists/ white haters.

>What's the point of not signing him

the fact that fans are even angrier now? Can you imagine the flaming media fire stick that would follow any team who signed him game to game

he is quite literally a cancerous cell. They never wanted all of this political shit

he has exercised his free speech. you can stand up for what he said but you can't stand up for his free speech because his free speech hasn't been violated. free speech doesn't mean you wont get fired for saying something stupid. free speech means you wont get put in prison for saying you don't like the government.
here are some examples:
free speech doesn't protect you from a justice department investigation because you distribute pro communist information.
free speech doesn't protect you from civil litigation if you write libelous material against someone.
free speech does protect the media from sanction if they want to publish something the government doesn't like.
free speech means a local jurisdiction can't pass laws barring the broadcast opinion pieces on religion.
hate speech is project by free speech. hate crimes are not.
free speech doesn't protect you from getting downvoted on reddit or banned from Sup Forums.

I would think protesting your customers with your uniform on would warrant a firing or reprimand

Trump wasn't that far off even if it was unnecessary

As a Bears fan he is no doubt better than fucking Mike Glennon.

>blue collared people with all of the guns
that's where you're wrong, mon ami.
beside, you'll never have a civil war.
the first rebellions would be put down like Waco, but it wouldn't even get that far.

>veterans who died

Your side would be 70% women and lack any semblance of organization or individual strength or courage

intimidating

maybe, but firings and reprimands have nothing to do with free speech. trump can put in his $00.02 but it's not up to trump. or the fans or the coaches. it's up to the player's employers. if nfl owners want to fire players for not standing for the national anthem they're perfectly within their right to do so.
if fans don't want to show up to games because people are protesting that's their right too.
seeing as how nfl owners hire various people of... questionable repute all the time, a backlash against protest firing would be perfectly reasonable, imo.

he sucks

It's always been because he sucks. He's a one trick pony that only worked in Harbaugh's system.

None of it has to do with race. Hell the NFL is 94% nigger so I never understood how anyone could play the race card.

race comes into play not only because of his skin color. it comes into play because his incessant political messaging which is race based and not pro-white. also due do to the fact that if he were hired he'd hardly be the worst starter in the league and far from the worst back up.

>worst starter
oh wow ok he'd be one of the worst starters in the NFL and he wanted to much money and none one is going to overpay for a shit starter or give that much for a backup.

who would you put below Kaep in terms of starters, beginning with Glennon (lol strip-sacked on the first dropback) ?

Here's the quote.
>Tomlin just added himself to the list of no good niggers. Yes I said that

Please sign him and end this already.

anyone the jets have even thought about putting on the field recently

you think this will stop if he gets hired by someone?

I can't imagine what is like to live without hope

And you know this from your experience playing football whilst growing up in Kentlington-upon-Derbyshire, is that right?

>race comes into play not only because of his skin color
>not only because of his skin color
>his skin color

pic related to his skin colour

Just imagine for a second if the Ravens had signed him as a backup and all this shit still happened

After Flacco's disaster last week there would be people screaming from every direction to start kaep, people who have no real interest in the nfl but instead are just following trends. It would be horrible for the team in general

>78577398
>78578987
>his skin color

>Or is it just that he sucks.
This.

He doesn't even really suck, but he's not gonna be a franchise playoff winning quarterback. Decent quarterbacks are a dime a dozen.

The Great Depression is related to that

>dozens of players kneel
>only one gets "blackballed"
really makes me think

He was the biggest nigger of them all??

How many of them had stats that project they produce negative points with the pass?

How about you come join us in the first world, sport?

Clean your room/favelas and eat your veggies and you'll grow up big and strong like Uncle America and Papa Europe

Owners could offer half the pay of pros to college seniors who'd gladly take it.

what a fucking slovenly looking nigger

Bears should sign him

>Completely ignores he was 16-4 td and int

He's not nearly good enough for the amount of money that he wants. Especially as a backup.

>other owners pick up the talent because they are more about winning and money than negative press when this inevitably blows over.

He's nothing more than a controversy waiting to happen.

>The 30 year old is more likely to repeat his age 26 season thank his 28/29 years

>Whats the point of not signing him

Because he cant even put his fucking helmet on with that fro

i wish the jets would have signed him. they probably didn't because of woody johnson. him, powell, and forte, we wouldn't need to throw any passes.

>implying Marc Buttfumble Sanchez and the rest of the league's 3rd stringers are any better

The thing about the NFL is that even the perennially shitty teams have die hard fans who turn in every week even though they constantly lose.

If a shitty team signs Kap they'll continue to lose games AND lose their fan base.

apparently nobody else actually watched 49ers games since they went to the Owl, but yes, he sucks

I'm a bears fan and I would unironically sign him.

I dont even care about the political stuff or protests or whatever, its just that theres no possible way he can be worse than Glennon right? RIGHT?

>NFL is 94% nigger
I think its time to have affirmative action policy to diversify the race of NFL players. Boycott them until NFL stop discriminating in hiring non-black players.

>"Unlike the cruel Trump who demanded that you stand, I require only... that you kneel" - Colin Kaepernick, 2017

Yeah there's other ways to be a bad qb than turning the ball over a lot. He was bad but in an efficiant way, still bad though.