So that's it huh, we some kinda suicide squad

>so that's it huh, we some kinda suicide squad
How the fuck can anybody defend this garbage movie?
>inb4 marvelcuck btfo
I hate both Marvel and DC so don't bother

>I hate both Marvel and DC so don't bother
>you watched it anyway

So you're just a cuck.

My dumbass friends took me to see it. I didn't exactly have a choice.

WE

>I can't speak for myself and say no I just sit there and stay quiet because I'm a cuck faggot

I bet you paid for your friends tickets and popcorn too faggot

Why did you even make this thread

Do you have friends?

C U C K E D

Being friends doesn't mean herding around like sheep. You can say no if they're doing something you don't want to do and still be friends

>my dumbass wife fucked a nigger, I didn't exactly have a choice

Basically what you're saying right there
FAGGOT

>my friends took me to see it
>I didn't exactly have a choice

lol I'm guessing you're the beta bitch of the group that's always getting made fun of by everyone else.

what kind of dialogue would you find appropriate in a movie about magical crime fighters?

I love MOS and BVS but this was the worst thing that I saw last year. It's fucking trash.

>*smacks lips*

WB is worried that if they didn't beat the audience over the head with obvious bullshit, their DCEU fanbase might get lost.

Which is why everyone monologues about their motivations like a Shakespearean villain while Marvel can afford to say "oh, that aspect of that character, oh that's been a thing since [insert movie here] so you already know why they do the things they do."

It's sad really.

First off, nobody in SS fights crime, at best they clean up Waller's mess but even then they're just the lesser of two evils.

Second, I'd expect some quality to come out of this tripe considering how many times they've gone through reshoots and shit.

Harley Quinn was unironically the best part of the movie and even she was completely out of character a number of times.
I liked MoS and BvS but this was really bad.

I loved the DCAU and I thought all three movies were garbage.

I wish DC would've taken their time with this bullshit, then we could've had a successful franchise of our own, rather than a complete joke.

Hey that's fair enough. I'm not too fussed on the DCAU but I do enjoy the early animated series. They have a lot more character and better writing than the current animated movies imo.

Hopefully WW or JL is liked more by everyone.

Pretty much just as bad as Guardians of the Galaxy, horrible. Can't believe they followed up BVS with this dreck.

Please, even WB doesn't give a shit about WW and I doubt JL will do any better since it has to follow behind four steaming piles of dogshit.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they don't do as well simply because a) the previous films were so bad and b) the extended edition meme convinces people to sit out on watching it until it hits Blu-Ray.

It's pitiful how badly they've shot themselves in the foot, Snyder was a mistake.

>GotG
>Bad
Wew lad

>I hate both Marvel and D.C.

T. Marvel drone

I'm amazed that movies like Suicide Squad are what's considered crowd-pleasers now. It's 30 minutes too long, mind-numbingly boring, and structured like an experimental art house film.

At this point retards like you are infinitely more irritating than the actual movies.
Some superhero movie comes out and six months later fuckheads like you are STILL fagging out over it. Get a fucking life seriously.
You WILL see Justice League
You WILL see Wonder Woman
You WILL see Guardians 2
Why? Cause you're a fucking loser.

i liked the aesthetics, characters, colour use and general style.

Not a great film but i thought it was ok.

I'll only see Guardians 2 because MCU is the only one of the two making good films. You can downvote me all you want but the reality is that outside of this shitheap (and to a lesser extent Sup Forums) everyone hates DCEU and hopes that it either improves or just dies already.

>It haz pretty picturez lol :B
Also
>characters
>Implying anyone gives a shit about anyone who isn't Boomerang, Will Smith, or Joker's cocksleeve.

Was this post supposed to invalidate mine somehow? Because it didn't.

its fine not to like it but the dceu sells more dvd's and merch than the mcu ever has.

So y'know, quit being a edgy faggot.

?
are you saying picture isnt important in a film? This isnt a comic book nigga.

>Damn I just got blown the FUCK out, maybe I should just close the tab.
>I KNOW ILL CALL HIM REDDIT INSTEAD

I actually believe GOTG 2 will be a fun movie and that's why I'll watch it

I'm not going to see WW because it's going to be trash, even the studio is cutting its losses by this point.

I'm also not going to see JL either because nothing the DCEU has provided has made me believe that it can sell me on a super hero team up movie that's on par with the Avengers movies.

I will however see GotG vol. 2 because I enjoyed the first one and MCU hasn't disappointed me yet with its lineup, though I sometimes wish they made the Dark World and Iron Man 2 better.
>muh DVD sales
>muh merchandise
The fact of the matter is that if DC didn't push the extended edition meme, nobody would give a shit. The extended editions don't actually fix a goddamned thing except for plot holes that wouldn't have been plot holes if they decided to hire a better writer to helm their multi-million dollar franchise cinematic universe.

>Brags about pretty pictures
>This isn't a comic book nigga
Really fires the neurons

How's jr high ?

You seem upset

riiiiight.

Have you actually looked up the numbers? Extended edition will entice a fraction certainly but most dont care.

>The extended editions don't actually fix a goddamned thing
And again, its fine if you dislike it, but this is objectively untrue.

I wouldn't know, maybe you can tell me.

>Brags about pretty pictures
where?

Just stop replying, tripfag.

HOL UP

>Have you actually looked up the numbers? Extended edition will entice a fraction certainly but most dont care.
Most people I know who bought the extended edition only bought it for two reasons, a) because they thought that it fixed the problems in the theatrical release and b) because they were hardcore drones who are contractually obligated to waste money on DCEU swag.

Most reviewers also held off their opinions before watching the extended edition as well for largely the same reasons as did some anons in the months leading up to the extended edition's release.

Like I said, it was a meme to help recoup their losses from how poorly the theatrical release did and once people realize that the extended edition is better than the film, less people are going to shell out tickets for what's effectively the first draft, similarly to how SF fans wait until USF: Turbo edition comes out.

Then again, there wouldn't be a need for an extended edition if they hired a good writer.

You are shilling so fucking hard right now holy god

>where?
Bitch here

I dont think anyone defends Suicide Squad here or anywhere. And Im a huge Snyder drone.

SS was DC trying to be Marvel. Completely shit. Like Marvel movies.

I hope JL is not a collection of memes and pop culture references. But Im afraid Zack's vision was compromised already by the jew.

>Having an opinion is shilling
Oh, I'm sorry, would it be better if I posted half a dozen BvS threads w/ Christ imagery and spoke of Snyder as if he were the lord and savior of cinema?

Get out of here, nobody has faith in WW and JL is going to have to go up against MCU and a train of abject failures just to break even.

GotG 2 is looking good and I'm looking forward to watching it.

It's not shilling to actually look forward to a good movie, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Haha is that my cue to keep arguing with you? Fuck off, shill. I'm glad DC films trigger you this much.

I do. They share my tastes. Why would I be friends with faggots who like Suicide Squad?

DC has always tried to be Marvel after MoS.

BvS was a shittier Civil War, SS is a shittier GotG, WW is going to be a shittier Captain America, and JL is going to be a shittier Avengers.

It didn't need to be this way but they just HAD to rush their bullshit out the door without the proper build up and now they're paying the price.

For goodness sake, they already blew the "death of Superman" arc and we're already getting Darkseid before we've even met half the JL.

It's a joke at this point that Sup Forums is taking 100% seriously.

>GotG 2 is looking good
>Marvel fought for ego the living planet's rights so hard
>They got them at the end
>He is a regular human
>I HAVE A PENIS TOO XDDDD ITS GOOD!

Nah, it will be shit as the first one.

>BvS was a shittier Civil War,
They are nothing alike other than heroes fight heroes, in which actually Marvel copied BvS's idea. CW is also a shit movie.

It's not perfect, but I enjoyed SS and find it highly underrated. It's considerably better than BvS, and I liked it more than GotG. I get that I'm in the minority, but I don't really give a shit.

Why would I be triggered?

MCU is doing great, everyone loves it, there's three new movies on the way w/ one of which starring one of my favorite super heroes of all time, and Infinity Wars is right around the corner.

If anyone's triggered, it's you, because how dare someone call DCEU movies shitty while praising good movies, obviously I HAVE to be a shill.

>They are nothing alike
>Except for this instance
Sure pal, whatever you say
>le DC did it first meme
Mmhmm, yet CW was the only one to break 1billion dollars.

Really makes you think.

Not him but just wondering, do you wear glasses?

>DC has always tried to be Marvel after MoS.
>post proof that BvS idea originated earlier than CW
>But CW sold more tickets

How the fuck is that related to anything? Is not related to our particular argument and neither related to the quality of the movie.

Oh I get it, it's because nobody can like good movies over bad ones unless they were blind, I gotcha familia.

>while praising good movies
Which ones? The last good cape movie was DoFP.

And before that we have to go to X2, blade, Spider-man 2, TDK none of them made by disney/marvel

No because you sound like a fucking flannel wearing numale.

>I heard a thing from a place and it's true because I believe it.
I don't think you know how this works, do you?

Since when is having eye problems a quality of being a nu-male? You listen to too many memes.

What are you even trying to say at this point?

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

>I hate both Marvel and DC so don't bother

We've got a cool guy here, folks!

Too subtle? I understand, you people tend to have issues with subtlety unless it's beaten over your head a few times.

> Sup Forumsmblr tripfaggot posting on here

If we say NIGGER on here redwood doesn't come in and ban us, fuck off back to your containment board

>this coming from a MCUck

lmao basic pleb

>implying Sup Forums isn't a containment board in and of itself

>IF YOU WATCHED A SUPERHERO MOVIE YOURE DUMB AND IM SMART XD
Why is retard behavior like this so common here now? What the fuck happened?

It's one of my favorite films. Love all the characters. I hope they release another longer extended cut

People pretended that BvS was good for (you)'s and autists thought that they were being legitimate because they have trouble with subtlety.

Suicide Squad has so many great scenes.

I have watched it about 5 times now and love it so much. Way better than sitting through BvS from start to finish

All I want is a Joker, Harley and Batman movie, Suicide Squad 2 and the Deadshot movie.

I don't care at all about the Justice League

hot glue when?

Saw it the other day. RLM summed it up perfectly really. There's hints here and there that it was a good film at some point, but all the reshoots and editing contests to make it more like Deadpool turned it into a incoherent mess.

>RLM-
Lol stopped reading

>He disagrees with me
>S-Stopped reading right there
Every time

K

Don't you fags ever get tired of talking about capeshit. You guys are obsessing over companies and their films that you have no investment in not to mention they're designed for 12 year olds. Is this board full of manchild Virgins

>what's that scent you're wearing? Is Dat da stench a death?
>[Janice laugh from friends]
This shit was a dumpster fire

>Is this board full of manchild Virgins
Of course it is, who else would obsess over a shitty movie?

>Now dat's what I call a killer app
>canned laughter
Who thought this was okay?

>The fact of the matter is that if DC didn't push the extended edition meme, nobody would give a shit.

Kids don't care. They don't care about 'muh pacing' or whether Lex channels Earth 4616 Lex or Birthright Lex. They say "Mooooom, Batman v Superman!" and mom buys it. The movie wouldn't have topped sales charts solely on account of DC autists after an EE

Lol. There wouldn't be an Iron Man but for BB, TWS is TDK 4 Babby, and CW was made to cuck BvS.

Would you rather we talk about Monster Trucks and A Dog's Purpose? We talk about capeshit, because capeshit is all we've got now.

Spielberg needs to hurry the fuck up with Ready Player One so we've got something new to hate.

Go circle jerk over Citizen Cane and Casablanca with your "film buff" friends while we talk about properly good and entertaining movies.

WUZ

t. Manchild Virgin detected

The movie has bigger problems than a name drop.

>people think warner bros give a shit if their films are good or not
>most people still paid to see it whether they liked it or not

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CHEESE FOLKS

I'd rather be a manchild than a no fun allowed """adult""".

>How else would I have gotten past the no singles policy?

By that token, children don't care about "muh symbolism" and just want to see Batman and Superman beat the shit outta one another.

Yet somehow they failed to deliver on this basic premise in the most anticlimactic way possible.

>implying you're not already both.

LOut of every capeshit movie I've seen I honestly think I hated suicide squad more than any of them. That being said the only capeshit I plan to see from now on is DCEU movies. The marvel movies are basically palette swaps of the same scripts at this point, I had some hope for civil war but after being letdown by it I no longer have any desire to see those movies in theaters. On the other hand I actually really like certain parts of MoS and BvS, they just manage to shoot themselves in the foot with the things they did wrong that ultimately ruin the movies IMO. But that ultimately results in a much more entertaining experience though. When DC movies get something right (which is a rare occurrence at this point) it only makes the things they get wrong more entertaining. Suicide squad had no redeeming factors, but it was so awful I actually enjoyed it in a good-bad way. (Being drunk in the theater helped the experience immensely, I don't know if it's possible to enjoy suicide squad sober)

I wanted to like this movie to be a contrarian.

It was twice as bad as I imagined.

This is the one movie both Marvel and DC fans can agree is shit

>Le every marvel movie is the same meme
>"Oh, it's totally great if you're drunk/high as fuck"
That's not how you sell a movie muchacho.