The Capital of Romania

In Romania, the socially excluded rot away in ghettos. On streets of Bucharest drug abuse is rampant and visible, even among children. One million Romanians live in what is defined as ghettos. Half of the country's children are growing up in poverty. This is not a story about misery far away. This is a report about the EU today. Nicu is 18 but looks like twelve. He has AIDS. All he wants to do is get high. On marijuana, mephedrone, heroin, cocaine – whatever. Usually it will be Aurolac, a silver metallic paint.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Livezilor Alley is located in the Ferentari district of Bucharest. This is the abyss of European misery. In Ferentari some children begin using heroin when they are eight.

Almost all girls growing up in Ferentari eventually start selling sex and nine out of ten boys go to prison in their lifetime. Children die every month in the ghetto. They die of disease, overdoses, because they are beaten to death or because they take their own life.

Melinda has AIDS, hepatitis C and tuberculosis - and is pregnant with her seventh child. She lives with her husband and one of their children under a bridge.

Why do they look iranian? Did Darius ||| have the last laugh?

and?
gyppies will be gyppies

House 36 of Livezilor Alley is forbidden ground for outsiders. This is where the majority of the district’s drug deals are made. But for the children who live here there is no escape.

They have Romanian citizenship, they're just as Romanian as I am

>She lives with her husband and one of their children under a bridge.
lmao she should take all of them back like the good mother she is :)

Marin, 27, has shot heroin since he was 13 years old. The neck is the last available place when all the other veins are destroyed. If you put the needle in the wrong spot you die.

They're Romanian, like you and me

Marin’s son Antonio quietly nestles up beside his mother Ana. He often becomes stressed when Marin is taking heroin.

>They're Romanian, like you and me
thats where youre wrong

The hallway of one of the houses in Ferentari has been turned into a shooting room – a place where you come to inject drugs.

Why? Who exactly is Romanian? There is no Romanian ethnicity.

Roxana lives on the streets of Bucharest. Since she found out she has HIV she no longer wants to live. For the second time in a week she has been beaten up.

Marin, 27, injects up to ten times a day. His wife Ana is 26 and has never tried drugs. She tries to keep her husband away from her son Antonio when he is intoxicated.

How much does tight little gyppo pussy cost for a go?

gyppies actively refuse to integrate
you post all these sob stories without saying why they end up like these

should be dirt cheap
but you might as well fuck a pile of mud
that'd've the added bonus of no risk of AIDS

i feel bad for the sane people there, i wish i could do something about that desu

How can they afford drugs? Especially ones that have to be imported from afghanistan?

What is there to integrate into?

non-gypsies somehow manage to make a living in romania without resorting to crime and drugs

>whyt ""people""

>There is no Romanian ethnicity.
Yeh there is

It's not fair to make a comparison between Transylvania and the rest of the country, we don't share the same history, culture or values

No there isn't, it's just a nationality

Maybe because they are Roma, not Romanians.

They are citizens of Romania
They're just as Romanian as anyone else with Romanian citizenship

>szekler damage control

How much did (((we))) fucked up Romania?

>the absolute state of continental Europe

I am Transylvanian, though I cannot say that I am surprised to see you attack me with hate-speech
Romania was always a nonstarter, it exists because the French willed it

Why are you being so defensive?

because he's a gypsy himself

transylvanian separatism is a mental illness

Because it's very disheartening to see people disown members of their own community because of superficial traits like skin colour, when really they're all in the same boat, facing the same problems
I am Transylvanian

>gyppies are the same as you goi
>nvm that theyll steal whatever isnt bolted to the ground

That's not behaviour exclusive to gypsies

this is sad :(
since when Romanians are brown-skinned?

Wait, I've only ever been to Sector 1 and downtown, is the situation so awful in the other sectors?

They're gypsies though, they choose to be that way and always have.

they're gypsies

>2017
>people still reply to lazlo
how new can you be

I don't feel sad for druggies. They had a choice, and now they're living with the consequences.

me on the left

and what are gypsies?

also
there are many of them throughout Europe?

many. they're criminal scum. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

hum... so they have Indian blood, that's why they got their features... they are a mix of Europeans and Indians?

They're nomadic Indo-Aryans and probably originate from the lowest castes in India

>gypsies living in squalid conditions
Is this supposed to surprise or sadden anyone? It's pretty much part of their culture.

t. Transylv*nian Ikibey

These are very good and interesting posts.
The government should really be helping these people and/or trying to reduce the poverty/drug abuse regardless of whether or not they are not a gypsies.
situations and conditions like these reflect on the government and the people.

Yeah man!
They should have a program where all the gypsies will be given free food and housing, and they could live amongst themselves. That would definitely be a solution to all their problems.

Like a..camp of some sort. Yeah, a nice and secluded camp where they can be isolated from the mean bad white men who give them drugs and AIDS. The camp should have a barbed wire fence around it. Maybe some armed guards to keep the bad racist whites out. Of course the guards shold be from a different nationality, since we shouldnt force those poor gypsies to miss out from all the fun inside the camp.

Are Transylvanians white?

bad Estonia

They should set up some bunkbeds, maybe a furnace (to keep warm). A BIG furnace.
Then maybe some cool pods where they can mellow out. Some chambers perhaps, where they can breathe in some fresh gas...i mean air.

whiter than americans

These beasts of the field are only dead weight on Romanian society. The Fascists should have killed them all while they had the chance.

How the fuck do they pay rent and for who?

>pay

So they are living for free there? Wtf.

Yea, i guess they might pay for water but they don't use huge amounts.