Find out female artist had an abortion

>find out female artist had an abortion
>can't listen to her anymore

Has this happened to anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WRCd51K1NTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I had to scratch out every band that made differrent live choises then I would, I wouldn't be listening to that much bands I think

no i'm not mentally retarded

I only listen to women who've had abortions

Fpbp desu, maybe op needs to slow down on the soy

user u might have autism. Sorry bro

I’d be in the same boat but no it hasn’t happened to me.

The best female artists are all anti-natalists

i only listen to transgender males who got abortions

you are retarded.

Abortion is the worst crime possible. I woudln't listen to music made by serial murderers either.

Most women are baby murderers now, you just have to get used to it.

Wow you're fucking lame

Agree! Killing your unborn children is so kool!

a fetus is essentially a parasite, there's no shame in pulling off ticks or fleas.

You're a fucking ignoramus.

The only thing the left has to be edgy about is killing children. Sad!

lmao what a not retarded opinion you have

>find out male artist haf sex with a 13 yo girl.
>still listen to him

who exactly

This world is a sad one.

to be fair, that applies to pretty much every popular musician of the 60s, 70s and 80s

having sex with teenage groupies was the norm back then.

>Find out male artist has wasted hundreds of millions of sperm cells that could have potentially brought forth human life

fuckin dropped

Bjork

I never said I was pro abortion you stinky sludge baby, I just think that not listening to artists for their personal life decision is super aspergic

trips confirm you are Satan

This is where idealism leads you friend, to despair

really? no wonder she's shit

What a gimp you are m8. All the little cum oozing bottoms in the world wouldn't stop me listening to Off the Wall or Thriller.

She's a loose hippie no borders freak, of course she would have had an abortion.

Maybe it leads you to heaven, user.

nice spooks friendo

I have made every choice there is to make

AMA

How did the gay sex turn out?

what female artists had abortions though

sounds spicy

What's it like tugging off a horse?

>eternal afterlife
no thank you friend, I'm fine with being a finite being

Shouldn't you be happy for the fetus? It wasn't born into this horrible world

Asking for a friend?

>can't separate art from artist
Congrats for being the first to bitchout over someone's liberal decision instead someone's conservative opinion. You're a unique type of autist.

Or you know, we could actually form a plan to make the world a better place than resigning ourselves to cheap pessimism, just a thought

You don't have a choice.

you mean the first time? not bad, he was effeminate enough and I'm bisexual anyway

surprisingly difficult

>listen to the first few tracks of an album, kinda interested
>artist turns out to be a colossal Tumblr faggot who posts about pronouns all the fucking time
>don't even bother finishing the album
dodged a bullet

"LIE: The Love and Terror Cult" by Charles Manson
checkmate

True, because there is no afterlife, and the idea of one is kind of shit anyway. It's just the end of It's a Beautiful Day, you die anyway, you forget everything about yourself, you wouldn't be recognizable as you if your spirit walked around the stars for 1000 years let alone for eternity

only enlightened people think the thoughts that I have
fucking die

trips confirm that you are Satan

NLDW is the best Death Grips album.

Charles Manson made pretty good music honestly

w e w

what if it was born white

Heaven clearly exists, thanks.

This is you:
youtu.be/WRCd51K1NTo
This is also the only reply you deserve.

I'm surely convinced fertilized eggs are a person, thanks. How are you people not Nobel prize winners?

You're welcome.

sorta. the lead singer for my favorite band recenty got a ton of women coming out against him saying he sexually harassed them, and while I believe that most of them were just sluts blaming bad life choices on men and evading any responsibility for their actions or outright lying about the full story, I cant listen to the band the same way and it really fuckin stinks.

>recenty got a ton of women coming out against him saying he sexually harassed them
>and while I believe that most of them were just sluts blaming bad life choices on men and evading any responsibility for their actions or outright lying about the full story

t. Brayden Smitthley, sickly Mormon boy.