/got/ general

osha edition

this is your last chance to save got

Azor Jon

She's so pretty, shame she wasn't hairy for the nude scene.

she said she wanted osha to be bushy since shes a wildling, but the producers threw the nude scene at her at the last minute so she didnt have time to grow it out

Azor Jaqen

Well if she wasn't a whore she'd be unshaved in the first place. Wildling with shaved pits and legs, come on.

osha is the one death that actually hurts me a lot. cant believe they did natalia like that

Azor Stannis

Those scripts really sapped whatever life was left out of this general

azor Maisie

link the last thread will you

it died at 50 posts

I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog shyt, shat out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody her 2nd 2nd cousin's friend once looked at while drunk in a bar where fucking donkeys and snorting coccaine was normal business, just to never have to look at that face again.

Im glad she died in the show, I used to have to jack off every fucking time she was on screen

how underage do you have to be to find this funny?

Kek

T. vewwy mad

calm down tumblr

>Sansa, you should be queen, for weak men like me should never rule Winterfell again
feminists pls upboat

The most beautiful girl now and forever more

I fucking hate that she was killed off just to show how BADASS Ramsay was...for the 20th time that season.

A character incapable of generating offspring with a frog due to a crippling case of erectile dysfunction and therefore unable to insert his girth within the frog's breeding chamber, simultaneously unable to deposit his semen within it and fertilise her ovum, resulting in a diploid cell which multiplies into an organism that eventually grows into a frog child, should not be considered a suitable candidate for the title of supreme regent of the northernmost direction, and is not fit to be named as such.

My enthusiasm with the show continues to decline. The leaks, which are basically 100% confirmed, sound so retarded that I'm not even sure if I'll watch S7.

Only the soundtrack will be passable.

If the war of the five kings didnt happen, who would each Stark children would be married to? You think Lysa would still want SweetRobin to marry Sansa?

>mfw this is my first time entering a /got/ thread in like 7 months

>didnt know there is a script leak
>leaving this thread now so I dont get spoiled

SEE YA LATER FUCKERS

Do I want to be disappointed now or in two months?

I think this might have sounded more clever in your head

First for queen of love and-

sigh

Sansa would still be Married to Joffrey

>white rosario dawson

Only the Lady Catelyn of Winterfell can save /got/

Robb not sure
Arya idk tommen maybe
Bran Myrcella
Rickon lyanna mormont

Possibly switch Myrcella and lyanna

Updated

Please include nights king = cold hands

>WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE LMAO

>mfw everyone thought Natalia was evoking a cat for her character
>mfw she says she was going for "raccoon."

Osha really does act like a raccoon when you actually know what she was going for.

>lol I am evoking le animal
what kind of hippie bullshit is this

It's an effective way to immerse yourself in a role!

I'm writing a N+L=J theory to fuck with normiebook. Help me out.

When Ned found out that his sister was pregnant, he framed Rhaegar, someone who Robert couldn't take out his anger on because he's the prince.

Ned's father and brother go to KL and die. Ned probably felt pretty guilty.

Robert goes to war and kills the prince, the absolute madman.

Ned captures the three Kingsguard and lets Roose take care of them. Doesn't tell anyone else.

Ned sees Rhaegar's murdered children in KL. This is all his fault. He takes out his guilt on Robert and leaves to the Neck, where Lyanna is hiding with their good friend Howland.

Ned tells her what happened. She can't handle the guilt. As she's dying in childbirth, she tells Ned to tell everyone the truth. "Promise me, Ned."

Ned tells everyone that he defeated Arthur fucking Dayne in single combat and Jon is a bastard from some tavern slut.

When Jon leaves for the Wall, Ned is about to tell him the truth about his mother, but he just can't bring himself to do it with Robert nearby. He says he will tell him the next time they meet.

What else?

I just finished watching every episode. Why do they have to kill off every good character? Why do they effectively "get bored" of some of their storylines and use some deus ex machina bullshit to solve it/kill them off? Like the S06 finale, they just completely removed Margaery and the Faith Militant despite them being some of the most compelling storylines/characters in the show, especially the latter two.

It just feels lazy. It's feels like they said "this has gone on for long enough, lets get rid of them." I absolutely loved the episode as a whole and their final scenes, especially Cersei's condescending, dark-attired demeanor looking down upon it all and Tommen's very stunning suicide. The fact that the shot never moves in that scene really makes it so strong.

all in all I really enjoyed it, just the execution of it comes across as blatant deus ex machina "let's just change the show" non-sense.

cor'

Just let /got/ die.

you got any lewd maisies

>D+D=T

what

what the fuck is the eye of macumber

So who is it, user?

Aimee looks more like Cersei

Nell

>better actress
>better looking
>isnt a massive SJW cunt in real life

Aimee actually auditioned for S5 but was so shit they had no other option but to recast her. If she could actually act worth a shit they would never do that

The show has turned to shit because the Jews got to that fat bastard Martin.

Fucking sellout cuck. I hope he gets cancer.

>blaming gurm for the show

why

The fat cunt isn't writing it anymore. It's in the hands of the Jews now.

Some people say the sky is blue because we live in the eye of a blue-eyed giant named Cucumber.

The lazy cunt couldn't even be bothered to finish his life's work because of money

You forgot the scene where Strong Girl Brienne kills the evil racist Stannis.

I still dont understand why the ToJ scene triggers autists so much

It was one of the most enjoyable parts of the season for me

Any chicks with hairy pits in this show?

Does anyone else watch Season 5-6 and mumble about how often the developers try to add scenes that pass the Bechdel Test?

No because I'm not obsessed with the show, autistic and have an irrational hatred for women

The younger Starks would probably be off to Northern houses.

Arya Umber

>Bran=Bran=Bran
>D+D=T
kek

who gives a shit about got
sure as hell not the author ahah;_;

10/10 in this pic. looked her up and she's alright, 29 years old

Bloodstone Euron is top shit tho

Gonna bring down the wall

Arya H'ghar

Oona Chaplin was objectively the hottest woman to ever be on that show, or ever will be.

>implying Cersei would let her children be married to Northerners

Sansa would still marry Joffrey

Most of the others would marry within other Northern houses because that's how you do feudal politics. Big power block marriages like RobbxMargaery or something only make sense in wartime.

Reminder that shortly after TWOW is eventually released GRRM will admit the series will be 8 books, not 7.

Nell

>Oona
>not Ania

for le epic shock value

I would think Cersei wouldnt let Joffrey be married to Sansa.

GRRM will never finish any books after the sixth anyway

The whinds of whinter when?

>marrying into the same family multiple times in a single generation

I still have no idea what the leaks really are.

the Wall falls and Dany and Jon bang on a boat is about all I know

K fine.

Bran to lyanna
Rickon to dickon

Not unheard of in the slightest

>Randyll will never congratulate you for a good hunt

what was her problem ?

ugly little troll girls

Nell is prettier, presumably a better actress since she got chosen over Aimee who also auditioned, she has the most amusing, made up sounding name I ever heard in my goddamn life, and she isn't an SJW.

On the other hand, Aimee has better hair, and looks more like Lena.

Nell wins overall.

Those scripts are fake as fuck senpai

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>_

Nell Tiger Free, what a stupid name

But she wins, on the account of (probably) not being a retarded SJW, and being way better looking. Not that Aimee isn't good, but Nell is easily a 8.5/10.

not getting any lovin' from jaqen

Aimee.

Nell is a flat boney instagram whore.

Aimee has some big as titties and some nice baby birthing thickness judging by her bikini pics.

>baratheon

>implying he'll finish the 6th

I'm betting he'll destroy his manuscripts over trump being elected

God that was such a shit sequence
What the fuck where they thinking?

>thinking
D&D ain't really into that thing.

True

There's something really intense about that look on her face. Like she's going to bite me.

That wasn't D&D's fault, it was the retarded director of that episode, Mark Mylod.