youtube.com/watch?v=IoWZEwedPkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bane?

the tism

molested by his father

issupyob

Really minced my clams!

Danny isn't here, Mrs. Torrance.

His imaginary friend was his future self talking to him on a regular basis. He had psychic abilities that tormented him of both the future, and the past.

He's white

First time seeing a black guy.

In places that are stranded in the middle of nowhere, how did they get running water?

He's lactose intolerant

I haven't been speechless to a Sup Forums post in a while. I honestly couldn't decide between calling you a retard, giving a sarcastic response, or honestly inform you how places not smack dab in the middle of cities get running water.

Congratulations.

a well, dumbass

Bottled water

but it was the middle of winter

He doesn't want to run out of milk

He's not even old enough to pee standing up and he's communicating with dead people. It's traumatic

He was molested by his dad. He uses his psychic powers to kill him.

>dried milk
Is this even a thing? Why would this be a thing? Makes about as much sense as dried water.

dried water

LOL HE WAS MOLESTED BY THE NATIVE AMERICANS WHO FAKED THE MOON LANDING ITS ALL THERE YOU SHILL

yeah? So why didn't his future self tell him to buy bitcoins?

His Dad wont hurry up and kill his Mom already.

If not Danny then who opened the door to the cooler? Fuuuuuck ghosts. It was Danny.

The pain and reality of American slavery was being shined to him through Halloran

The pain of winters off in Florida with velvet paintings of afro mamas on the wall? Hardly painful mate.

It's powdered milk you numpty

>I'm stupid

yeah but why? If you need water to drink water with some powder in it, why not just drink the fucking water?

Wells, especially artesian wells, continue to work in the winter.

For that extra WATERâ„¢ flavor, retard

Because when you stir in the powder it fortified the water with calcium, protein and flavour.

So why not just eat the powder?

Because you can't really swallow powder like that, it gets gummy in your mouth.
On top of that, the whole point of the powdered milk is that they're isolated and won't be able to get fresh milk, but maybe they enjoy drinking milk.

>afro mamas

Kubrick should have put white girls on his wall for a laugh.

The Shining

oh Kubrick, you rascal

Is this normal behavior?

It was in the 70s you special geny snoflake.

This scene always gets some laughs from me.

I meant now. in general
I'd do it I actually have two hq perfect pics of a white goddess I could likely get printed

White Man's Bourbon

retarded

They bring huge amounts of snow inside and let it melt

ok cool

Hi dad sucked him off when he was a kid.

Hence the pedo bear scene.

Anyways The Shining like all kubrick films is multilayerd (in that it tells mutiple meanings and stories):

1. About american genocide of natives and how modern america is built on foundation of blood cursed to repeat mistakes of past.

2. Pedophelia and abuse in american household, with possibly monarch mind control.

3.Confession of apollo moon landing filmed by Kubrick or someone told kubrick about it and was killed so he felt guilty

4. Film about how international cabal of elite bankers created federal reserve ("gold room") to control humanity

youtube.com/watch?v=IoWZEwedPkc

I saw Room 237 too. It's shit.

Should I do it. Its actually an actress' leaked pics

>Hi dad sucked him off when he was a kid.Hence the pedo bear scene
Tell me this isn't true

in the book it was just a ghost who liked bdsm

That doesn't mean anything its supposed to be different

What was Kubrick trying to tell us here?