Jazzmasters

>jazzmasters

but what if i actually play jazz

Why do they act retarted?

He's gonna be fucked when the draft comes.

>Act

Most wars from here on out will probably be fought with drones anyway. Most elements of modern warfare are a joke.

t. soyboy apologist

t. meme war veteran

hey man I read East of Eden ok

My brother got drafted into the meme war and died. Its all my fault.

But most soyboys don't play shooters or anything "violent". They'd be fucked either way.

playing video games in general is one of the most soy things a man can do, be it doom or mario

Is this an onionman guitar?

I play doom and mario... both on my Nintendo Switch.

then why being soy is bad, mr smartass? all fun things are "soy", so the only non-soy activity is being a grumpy faggot?

then you're probably not playing a jazzmaster

Hunting isn't soy.

so, killing someone isn't "soy"?
kill yourself then

gibson sucks

the only non-soy activity is being a Sup Forumstard, which is essentially being a fundamentally flawed grumpy faggot with authority/daddy issues

>someone
I obviously meant hunting animals.... for food.

other boards ought to ban these faggots then, they just come and shit, no content and no contribution at all

non-soy activities include listening non-popular music, doing math, cardio, strength training, sex, playing an instrument, reading literature (no genre fiction/comics), writing, and woodworking

things that aren't soy:

hunting (as long as you use a non soy/meme gun)
football (some homoerotic themes though, be careful about jumping in too fast)
telling your son not to be such a fag
grilling
posting stuff along the lines of "I'll never give up my gun but if you come to take it I'll be more than happy to share a few bullets"

That's about it. Other than that most of life is soy.

t. plays $600 MIM strats

>listening non-popular music, doing math, cardio, strength training, sex, playing an instrument, reading literature (no genre fiction/comics), writing, and woodworking

If going after a dumb animal in a jeep with a semi-automatic rifle, a gps, padded winter clothes, probably a few beers, and maybe even sleeping with other men in a cuck shed cabin isn't soy, I don't know what is.

>telling your son not to be such a fag

what football

I have a hard time believing you typed this out with any earnesty behind it

>non-popular music
literally one of the most soy things possible
>doing math
What? I mean I guess it's not soy, but who the fuck does this for fun?
>playing an instrument
soy af
>writing
EXTREMELY soy
>woodworking
I'll give you that one

hmm...

>writing
>EXTREMELY soy
He says as he's literally writing something...

the one with no limey hooligans

the arts were hijacked by jewish post-modern cultural marxists some time ago, but engaging in non-degenerate art remains a masculine activity.

doing math is part of self-improvement. soys let their brains turn to mush by subsisting on sodas and fast food and watching mindless entertainment constantly.

the one that causes brain damage obviously

>stratocasters
aside from dat cruspy BWANG sound that only Dick Dale capable of there's nothing to offer
signle coils are dead meme

I thought soys were flamboyant smart asses who refuse to grow up but simultaneously know what's best for everyone else. The way you describe it sounds like pretty much everyone on this board or Sup Forums.

the red-pilled among us tend to engage in these activities. most people on pol probably have a 130+ iq and are well-versed in philosophy, and they also probably visit /fit/ to stay in shape. there are some apolitical people and leftists on boards like this that denigrate the experience for the more erudite and refined among us.

>jewish post-modern cultural marxists
kill yourself cheap idiot

lol @ you

this. I laugh when people say conventional war will be a thing in this day and age especially between a big war that requires a draft.

>2 frets
perfect for pop music

>people are actually taking the soy meme seriously

>mindless entertainment
what did /shitpost/ poster number 78573950 mean by this

After the bombs drop the next war will be fought with sticks and stones and the soys will fucking hate it

Hunting for the sake of hunting is.

See

we need a purge similar to stalin's purges where anyone accused of engaging in soy activities is immediately banished to /z/

Ohnononono

>similar to stalin
stealth soyboy detected

digits confirm

>telling your son not to be such a fag

fucking kek

>the arts were hijacked by jewish post-modern cultural marxists some time ago

My fucking sides. This is ironic right? Or are you actually 15?

This "ironically retarded" thing they're doing is exactly what people do here on Sup Forums with "ironic shitposting," they just take photos of themselves doing it so we can actually see how fucking stupid it is.