Could this be the greatest rock record of all time?

Could this be the greatest rock record of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcCuLsGMXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah why not

Yeah sure I guess so

I mean, it's pretty good

Hell yeah

it's cool but OK Computer is still better

Not even the best from that year

>awww yeah what could be better than standing still at a radiohead concert?

Holy shit lmao
I mean if youre comparing shit to shit maybe

Ocean Man is a great song and was ruined by normies memeing it too much

Ocean man is still a great song, you can't let a shitty normie meme ruin things for you

To be honest I enjoy quebec more

this is one of their worst albums

Moron.
Shit taste.

take the word "rock" out of that sentence and its still correct.

who /ChocAndCheese/ here

not even the best ween album

Not when Quebec exists

Correct.

If compared track by track they're both equally great but The Mollusk gets a bonus point for being a concept album.

You sound boring as fuck to talk to

Personally, I think Quebec and The Mollusk are both the best of all time. Mollusk has a strong track list with a centered theme, and Quebec has very good songs all around with great variation. The finale for Quebec is far better than The Mollusk’s last track though.

Both have some of their best songs, but I'd say The Mollusk is more cohesive overall and I love the album art and nautical ocean theme a bit more. But Quebec is also a bit more dark and somber and mature. Both are easily their best work besides White Pepper, Chocolate & Cheese and White Pepper.

>implying Quebec isn't a concept album

Plebs.

nope
this is

You’re probably one of those weird niggas listening to shit like The Pod

The Pod is objectively a 9/10.

It's definitely not.

si

It's as much of a concept album as The Mollusk is

Explain.

I love The Mollusk and Quebec and can't listen to The Pod

White Pepper is definitely their least goofiest album by far and is more focused on songwriting. I need to listen to that album again because I think its heavily overshadowed by Quebec and The Mollusk a lot, especially songs like Even If You Don’t, Back To Basom, She’s Your Baby, Exactly Where I’m At, etc.

same. i find it weird how the production for God Ween Satan The Oneness is actually far better than the production for The Pod and Pure Guava.

Well said. It's definitely one of their most focused and Even If You Don't, Stay Forever, She's Your baby, Exactly Where I'm At, Back To Basom are all amazing. Even the demos were great too

yes

Lol well said. The Pod is good but pretty bizarre to call their best or say you listen to regularly at least in my opinion, like GodWeenSatan is held back by Ween's more experimental early sound unlike their later more masterful sound which I personally prefer. Pure Guava and Chocolate and Cheese were kind of in the middle but still really good.

Jesus Christ, you guys are embarrassing.

just listened to it and I thought it was meh

Cold Blows The Wind, Buckingham Green, Polka Dot Tail, Ocean Man and Its Gonna Be Alright are probably the biggest highlights of the album. Every song in here is good though.

>doesn't list The Mollusk
>doesn't list Mutilated Lips
Literally the two best songs on the album.

don't try and act like you understand ween beyond the surface level fuck off
gws was recorded in andrew's studio while pod and guava were on 4 track at the pod fuck off
i listen to the pod every single day of my life and have been for 2 years fuck off
chocolate and cheese is best starting point also i recommend listening to this interview which will give you a better understanding of what they're all about youtube.com/watch?v=dtcCuLsGMXk

pretty sure everything before 12 golden country greats were recorded with with a 4 track tascam dude.

false

dumb

>GOD TIER
Quebec
GWS
Guava
Caesar
Long Beach Island tapes

>HIGH TIER
Mollusk
Pod
GCG
White Pepper
Shinola

>MEH TIER
Chocolate and Cheese
La Cucaracha
Anything pre GWS

this is a good list

come on man jelly is a classic

Craters of the Sac?

I honestly need to re listen to that one

>Quebec first
opinion discarded

horrible list
proper rank
god:
gws
pod
guava
c and c
mollusk
high:
12 gcg
white pepper
quebec
shinola
la cucaracha

Sorry, but Chocolate and Cheese is like 50% filler. I have no idea why people like it so much

but all you did was make an even shittier list

You should be ashamed to call yourself a Ween fan

Every song on Chocolate and Cheese is excellent. Quebec is the filler album if anything.

>Don’t Shit Where You Eat
>Mister Would You Please Help My Pony
>Freedom of 76, arguably one of the best songs they’ve made.
>Baby Bitch
>Roses Are Free
>What Deaner Was Talking About

only filler songs i can think of are possibly Buenas Tardas (which isnt even that bad) and the HIV song.
saying its 50% filler could literally apply to any ween album

bump

No

If you've overdosed on soy, sure