S O Y

S O Y
>Sup Forums unironically glorifies this loser

Fagtano is not worth hating, OP. Just ignore him and avoid his terrible content.

jesus christ you people are fucking insufferable, is everything that's in anyway fun for soyboys?

Smash is literally the only fighting game that's not exclusively for virgins
It's still shit though

I use the soyboy meme all the time, but I do own a switch and I don't feel guilty about that. It's a fantastic console desu.

someone post the nintendo switch soy

dude same
mario odyssey kicks ass

This is actually true smash/mario kart were the only games I knew of that the chads at college would play.

smash is a party fighter for alpha's, every 'serious' fighting game is for soyboys

lmao all games are for virgins, funny how you distance yourself from that shit when normal people view you as you view fighting game fans

what about madden, nba2k, or fifa?
every alpha I've met plays one of those

>Sup Forums unironically glorifies this loser
FOR THE LAST TIME
NO WE FUCKING DON'T
STOP SAYING WE DO

Fantano is just a nice boy
His music taste isnt very good though

>posting on Sup Forums
>not thinking that already makes you soy

sorry folks but if you post on an anime message board you're not the alpha think you are

Also fuck all of you
Ill tell you whats for virgins and soy boys
Giving a shit what other people like
Like if owned faggots

have sex regularly but enjoy nintendo games like smash, pokemon, etc and pc games like league and overwatch
does that make me a virgin?

No but playing league makes you a little bitch
Haha fuck you

I'm sorry to break this to you but League is on the DSM 'virgin' diagnosis criteria.

i've never seen anyone on Sup Forums speak highly of the fantano
is this not the real Sup Forums? have i been reading a board where we all hate on another board called Sup Forums? where is this shitty, real Sup Forums

>pokemon

pokemon has always been a garbage game marketed towards children. the original was basically just an Earthbound clone, the ONLY thing differentiating it was the capturing of pocket monsters.

why won't Sup Forums stay on their own corner

it's not the early 90s anymore faggot, normies play video games.

Games are more fun than women anyways

>we
back to redd.it with you

Have you not seen the board be flooded full of drones the moment he rates anything?

the ONLY difference is the driving team building mechanic (moves, team composition, types, physical vs special attack) that makes the game interesting. I don't understand your reasoning for the Earthbound comparison.

i would get a switch if i had money or time desu

t. Achmed from shithole country stuck in the 60s

>The ONLY difference was what made the game special
mmmmmmm

What makes the Switch™ any more Soy™ than other video game consoles? This is such a non-issue to mock the Melon for.

This

this but angrily

No no user you can't be angry about it, that's how you turn into MGTOW. I swear I actually only get along with dudes though... life would probably be easier if I were gay

Pretty sure video games are just soy in general

sorry sweatys but posting here is soy

It's still a pretty bad game, and only people who grew up with it think it's any good.

this

t. soy trash in denial

nintendo is for autistic people

It was right there in the logo, the entire time