Beldorion was a Hutt Jedi Knight serving the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic roughly four hundred years before the...

>Beldorion was a Hutt Jedi Knight serving the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic roughly four hundred years before the founding of the Galactic Empire. After being sent to Nam Chorios, he fell to the dark side and established himself as the ruler of the planet. He was killed in a lightsaber duel with Leia Organa Solo in 13 ABY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vO_XGairouY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sent to Nam Chorios
>It ain't me starts playing

>He was killed in a lightsaber duel with Leia Organa Solo in 13 ABY
Uh, Leia isn't a jedi though?

This was one of her clones that was

>Nam Chorios
youtube.com/watch?v=vO_XGairouY

>all those writers who spent their careers completing the story after jedi ended
>Disney threw their whole body of work into the trash within a millisecond

>He was a good friend

was he a good friend?

Disney's shit is bad, but the EU was laughably bad and nothing of value was lost with it being flushed down the toilet

this

Jettster worked as the cook and employed two waitresses, Hermione Bagwa and a her WA-7 waitress droid partner, FLO.[1] Other offerings at Dex's Diner included the Shawda club sandwich for 6.7 credits, served on toasted or therm-zapped bread, the Sic-Six layer cake served by the slice at 2.5 credits and the photo fizzle at 1.7 credits.

how can a Hutt fight properly? He's too big and slow.

>Leia actually did something in the EU

Oy vey how sexist, I can't believe this missandry was accepted. New Leia needs to stand still for Episode 7 and hug Rey.

How can a yoda fight properly hes too small and we- oh hes zipping around like a retard midget huh ok

>yfw the Diner is actually a practical model but the lighting is so horrible it looks like CGI

To be fair you couldn't do post jedi movies AND keep the EU intact. I mean by the time i finally dropped the EU they were a solid 20-30 years AFTER jedi.
So you either remake licensed franchise genre trash into big budget movies, or you start to squeeze in new stories between events of the EU that were never mentioned in the EU itself.
Plus the EU had a major problem in the fact that EVERY fucking story was about the same characters saving the universe again from OCDONUTSTEEL imperial reminant warlord of the week.
On top of that i think disney would have to pay the authors who created the characters.
Finally: do you really want a series of movies that cannonize KJA's king of the hacks stories?

>nothing of value was lost with it being flushed down the toilet
The rogue and wraith squadron books are something i would have liked to see survive.
I just want top gun in space, is that so much to ask?

and in 30 years or so the same thing will happen again when they decide to reboot star wars

the eu is licensed fanfiction and isnt canon

A lot of the "sets" were like that. The jedi temple comes to mind.
The only one that really worked well was that sink hole city in revenge of the sith. The rest all look like bad CGI. I dont know if its because of digital trickery they added in, or just not keyed properly, but its genuinely awful.

Other than Thrawn being the best character in entire IP.

T H I C C

>Jabba the Hutt is a gangster
>Lets make the Hutts a species of space gangsters

The EU is such a pile of lazy garbage.

Thrawn is in the "Disney Canon"

The Hutt jedi was all muscle instead of being the typical fat load.

>If you won't turn to the dark side perhaps she will

>After being sent to Nam Chorios, he fell to the dark side and established himself as the ruler of the planet
So galactic Apocalypse Now?

>Leia taking a slow hovercruiser ride deep into the Nam Chorios jungle
>Has to check in with an insane Mon Cal with a penchant for thermal bombing
>"Sith don't surf"
>Visiting the Corscant colony-plantation and realizing the effects of decadence on the corrupted heart of the Republic
>Finally meeting the ponderous bulk of the god tyrant cloaked in shadow

Exterminatus Now: Redux was really good until they took out the lightsabers, but that's Star Wars for you

Leeia Organa Solo

Wow, posted as I was typing, well played, have this (You) with my regards.

Underrated

EU>mentally retarded people writing fan fiction>Disney canon

So this is the power of the EU...

But the EU was mentally retarded people writing fan fiction, only they had payed Lucas beforehand for his endorsment

Yeah, their body of work is shitty Star Wars books written for manchildren. Boo fuckin' hoo.

Christ it looks like a FMV game from the 90s

Is this a screenshot from grim fandango?

>planet called nam
>hutt character is basically colonel Kurtz

Is this intentional?

What was his end goal?