PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
he looked close enough to skip CGI and just play tarkin.

Also that dirt faced tarkin in the last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLhni8KxnJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DCucks on suicide watch!

He was way too prominent in this movie, it took away from Krennic as a villain and it made it apparent that the CG looked uncanny, he ought to have only been moderately lit and only in one scene for maybe a minute or so tops; maybe have the camera behind him or something too. And they definitely could have just shown a shot of Leia from behind her watching the rebel come into the room and give her the disc. People would have known who it was based off her hair and cloak alone.

>spend all that money to capture performance
>guy textures his skin in polypaint in 2 hours
huh

The CGI looked good but it seems like they could have done the same thing with some prosthetics.

honestly they should've shown him once maybe twice and then have ominous shots from the back of him from then on. his cgi sucked and perhaps if they only had to do 1 or 2 shots, they couldve invested better in those.

>Tarkin was actually quintuplets

didn't see that twist coming

COALED

Nah, they did this in RotS and it looked horrific.

This image gets more pathetic everytime it gets posted. All it needs is a DAMAGED tat on the forehead.

>Also that dirt faced tarkin in the last.

t.doesn't know shit about cgi, or how it's created

I want to see an a capella band made up of old tarkin, young tarkin, tarkin-1000, spooky tarkin and sooty tarkin.

Reminder that the majority of star wars views come from normies that can't put 2 and 2 together. You literally have to spoonfed people for them to understand what's going on.

Yeah, I guess CGI was probably the better way of doing.

>from normies that can't put 2 and 2 together

Damn...

Charming, to the last. He was a good friend.

>come from normies that can't put 2 and 2 together
I just had a fucking flash back to the first Snoke scene from TFA

youtube.com/watch?v=qLhni8KxnJQ

CHIM CHIMNEY CHIM CHIM CHEROO

WE WUZ GRAND MOFFUGAS N SHIET

The standin looks fine, just some makeup and you have Tarkin right there.

>learn to sub-surface scatter

it was shit tho

There is something about CGI hair that makes it obvious.

We should only ever CGI bald people.

Explain Maurice in the new Planet of the Apes movie tho

Animals transition to CGI way better than humans do.

the problem is the hair. in the flick the cgi character looks like he uses a pound of hair gel every morning.

never noticed it before.

T-1000 Cushing looks pretty dope

You know what's good about this? They considered to incorporate naturally occuring imperfections like not all his hair being perfectly straightened out, with some single strands twisting away at odd angles. I'm curious if they changed them around a bit from scene to scene, because if they didn't, it would in turn add again to the uncanny valley effect.

>Your...father...Han...Solo
>You... Master of the Knights of Ren have never faced such a test
>By the grace of your training I can not be seduced
Or the scene where Han and Leia are talking in private and they just do exposition about each other.

Seriously, it was distracting how Ben Ren kept referring to Han by his full name while Han and Leia only talked about him as "our son".

It's less about them being easier to do but more about our skill to find something out of place in a human face.

Y'know I'd kind of forgotten about snoke

No joke, he and Maz Kanata made me temporarely forget about Jar Jar Binks.
That part of my brain had found two new targets for instant cringe feelings to project at.

>CG
>instead of adding prosthetic cheekbones to Charles Dance

oh lol.

>*listens to sun o))) once*

The original guy looks perfect what was the fucking point?

You guys act like they accomplished nothing.

>Uh, so the emperor is dead, who should our new villain be?
>How about if he's basically the Emperor again, but bigger?

These are showing the backscatter and subdermal scattering maps of the CG model

Skin has a translucency which means to simulate reasonably realistic looking skin on a CG model, you have to model how light reacts to the outer epidermal layer, as well how it permeates through other layers of the skin and scatters below the surface, or when the light source is behind the model