Proto-Indo-Europeans

>Proto-Indo-Europeans
>Huns
>Mongols
>Turkics
>Finns
>Magyars

Why are steppe nomads so violent? Does riding horses make you angry? It didn't matter if they were white, asian, or in between.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=gN3dH2IPD-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun fact indo-europeans were polytheists who believed in a "sky father" who was the supreme god. This figure later evolved into Zeus in Greece or Odin in Nordic cultures. We have an idea of what this god's name was from looking at the names all of these head gods of different indigenous religions of groups descended from Indo-Europeans.

Answer here: youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c

It's weird to think proto-indo-europeans were closer in culture to these guys than us.

we wuz huns

MONGOL OVERLOAD

they were domesticated by settled people long before any of those warrior steppe peoples. horses were ridden to chase other horses and stuff for food

You get adrenalin overdose when you are riding a horse to war. It effects your brain chemistry.

So you mean they were a race of hormonal junkies?

Yeah. Like drag racing... Makes you really think...

How is it a meme you retard?

Finns have been sedentary for a long time but Proto-Uralic people were Nomadic steppe people

youtube.com/watch?v=gN3dH2IPD-g

>indo-europeans were polytheists who believed in a "sky father"
TURKS =/= Indo-euros
Stop stealing our history away from us.
PRAISE TENGRI!!

>We have an idea of what this god's name was from looking at the names all of these head gods
But their names have absolutely different etimologies. Odin =\= Zeus =\= Jupiter =\= Papai (Scythian mythology, although I doubt that it was his name, more like epitet like Allvater to Odin), etc.

Muh ancestor :)
How can people who created things like these be similar to Turks and Huns in any way?

>Papai (Scythian mythology)

interesting, we Poles are genetically descendants of Scythians and Sarmatians and Papaj is how we call pope John Paul II (worshipped like god in Poland)

Papai meant "father" in Scythian/Sarmatian, it's just a common Indo-European word.

>we Poles are genetically descendants of Scythians and Sarmatians
You don't look like Scythians and Sarmatians. Balto-Slavics aren't related to them.

I think the first indoeuropeans used chariots, riding horses on the back happened much later.

Papai

turks were known as some of the finest metalsmiths of their time, especially by the chinese
but you are right that statue does not look turkic at all

Huns are turkic, so are Magyars. Why are you even listing them apart? Are you one of those butthurt wh*tes who think Attila was g*rmanic? Do you have Prussia flag? Answer me or face my wrath.

You have to think a bit more broad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus

Where do you redditors actually come from? Does someone advertise this site on inci sözlük?

When you ride an horse your balls are crashing constantly against the horseback, thus you suffer, then there is also the fact that sitting to long on a horse make you butthurt

If i was a guy whose life consist to have my balls crushed by a horse i would be angry too

WE WUZ KHANZ N SHIEET

little search on shitpedia

>came from central asia
>horse archers and shit
>social structure is turkic
>language is derived from turkic

definitely not turkic lads :ddDd. go back to eksi to hate your own race or go to Sup Forums and stick to nigger posting.

riding a horse makes you seedless, and thus, angry

yamtar tut oğlum börk aldım sana

your description of the Indo-European pantheon is at it's roots correct, but has somee flaws
we think Dyēus turned into Tiwaz, and then Tiw (named for Tuesday in Anglo-Saxon tradition), and Zeus and Jupiter (Ious-pater), and even the Vedic North Indians as Dyauṣ Pitār in the proto-Hindu religion.

sky father is a popular conception outside of indo european culture too, i mean the ancient jews weren't indo-europeans