Im crashing this economy with no survivors!

Im crashing this economy with no survivors!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAKEY WAKEY

Why did brexit succeed, if the world rulers hated it so much?

I'm cautiously optimistic.
But expecting to get jewed later.

Ifs an economy built on deindustrialization and globalization, it rapes the middle class and leaves just a rich upper class.

It's an economy that needs to be destroyed and rebuilt

Jews wanted to short the Pound, they literally earned trillions with this.

They don't have complete control anymore:

Too many eyes, too many camera phones they can't cheat without getting caught.

Oligarchs can't agree on anything have realized the world is fucked and are just trying to feather their nests now.

The "new world order" is dead and crashing. They lost, it's just a matter of time which will be painful and things will need to be rebuilt.

>lost more than 120 billion in less than 10 hours which is more than 15 years of EU contributions worth
>"t-t-take that liberals hahahaha"

>mfw

>of speculators imaginary money

Because they have lost control with the flow of information, it is no longer theirs to control.
American elites will learn it even more painfully in this century.

>speculators imaginary money
Sure thing m8 lel, I bet money on credit cards is also imaginary Adam?

Well my country is fucked unless more leave the EU in the next three years so we have more people to trade with.

If we build from the ground up I'm gonna personally hang every MP from the clocktower.

>thinking the money matters

go squat on a dick slav

It's like burning your house down waiting for fire to catch on your neighbours houses too but that never happens.
So what exactly matters? Muh freedom,muh stop immigration?
How will you be exactly free ? How will immigration end when there will be big hole in work force once EU citizens leave Britain? Instead of polish workers you ll get bunch of Syrian workers and you are so fucking retarded to not even realise that.

im gonna wait for the bottom then buy into the pound big

the rebound will be sweet

>stop immigration
>hurr syrian workers

Just take a look at the campagin.
Fucking none of this was thought through at all.

What pisses me off the most is that we have no fucking idea what it is we're actually going to do.

le economy is crashing meem

This

mfw those retards still haven't decided what will be done to all the eu migrants living in the uk

>brexit happened less than 24 hours ago
>britain didn't even leave EU yet

People from PIGS countries shouldn't talk about economy.

>slovenian economists

>one post by this ID

clearly spam

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

We are independent only 25 years and if you compare us to any ex-yu countries you ll see that we are doing quite well.

They still fucking won't.
This shit was done more or less on a fucking whim of people without a goddamn plan.

The best thing to come of all this is that now no government figure can blame the EU for the shit they blatantly do wrong.
We're going to fuck them raw when they do fuck up.
Toe ragss will never be an electable party again.
Ukip skill scares me though.

>the financial markets have been volatile for far longer than any serious talk about Brexit.
>oh no, le brexit is bringing catastrophe to finance!

also:

>implying this isnt just pricing in from the markets who were expecting the remain victory

The markets were rallying heavily this last week, expecting the remain victory because a Labour MP died. Its just another symptom of a manic market, that has been like this for far more serious reasons, namely the increasingly obvious failure of Central Bank Policy

You have to go back.

Freedom is a virtue user.

freedom from what?
still having some white immigrants?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html#comments

This so much, even I with my 10k Student money, made 120k this morning.

I'm sure you did ahmed

Freedom from what exactly?

We were free but the disaterous education system over here screwed us all over long before this shit actually started.
Clearly so few people actually understand the power their votes have.

Looking through twitter seeing all the people with a "I didn't understand what I was voting for" is astounding.
If I wake up tomorrow and things aren't somehow worse I'll be genuinely suprised.

You don't need to believe me. But I also have no intention of fooling you, I'm just proud to be lucky.

They also wanted to revenge from Poles.