youtu.be/n0phDcqA7v4
youtube.com/watch?v=JocPcYBCN18
youtu.be/tmdoP8wHUJw
youtube.com/watch?v=unHzLEA6gvI
youtube.com/watch?v=6eb2XW0et8g
youtube.com/watch?v=STVcNX7anGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well at least i'm not a fag

Talk Dirty to Me is fun, but it all seems like repressed homosexual glittery-gun bullshit

I like the song Talk Dirty To Me. The rest of their shit is soft Bon Jovi/Whitesnake tier garbage.

Motley Crue, WASP, and Ratt's first album is good shit.

GNR as well, but they're not "hair-metal" in the same way.

Van Halen with DLR is lightyears better than GNR. Van Halen was the beginning of the scene, GNR was the end.

it literally says poison

This is a little bit true, but I still personally enjoy GNR's drunk street hooligan aesthetic a wee bit more. Mr. Brownstone, Nighttrain, VH didn't really have any songs like that.

David Lee Roth is still one of the best rock vocalists ever though. Deserves WAY more credit than Eddie gets.

Awwwwww yeah, love Poison, goes hard as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qFbtOllc4

do not tolerate dirty white boy-core. honestly op

>David Lee Roth is still one of the best rock vocalists ever though. Deserves WAY more credit than Eddie gets.

100%. Roth was the most important member of Van Halen. I feel like VH had songs on Fair Warning that are more up your alley.

Hell yeah. Solo stuff too. Such a pimp.

youtu.be/I4qh_9vH1Ww

Slaughter and Warrant are also great
youtube.com/watch?v=gyn9Euj58GE
youtube.com/watch?v=gUHfSRunvd8

White Lion too

youtu.be/n0phDcqA7v4

>like this long haired dudes in spandex singing about love or you are less of a man
hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=JocPcYBCN18

Whitesnake is awesome man, way better than bon jovi, you probably are basing that on here I go again, which has two versions, one with the first iteration of whitesnake which jon lord from deep purple was a part of.
youtu.be/tmdoP8wHUJw

No, I listened to all of Whitesnake's 80s albums years ago because of the Coverdale/Purple connection. I can name 2 Bon Jovi songs that I like, and 0 Whitesnake songs.

Not to mention their cover of Day Tripper which is the most shameful Beatles cover I've ever heard.

You don't like still of the night? Or even the Steve vai era?

Best hair metal coming through

this album's super underrated.

They're actually a great live band. Saw them with Def Leppard and Tesla in Vancouver last year.

Poison should have closed the show.

They're an amazing band and that album was ahead of its time I think. They never really fit the hair genre, they had too much funk and harmony and obviously the best guitar player in the genre next to Eddie van halen.

This whole album fucking slays. Nothing else from their contemporaries comes close

YOU'RE POISSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>Talk Dirty to Me
Probably their worst song.
>Roth was the most important member of Van Halen
Maybe for the kind of music they played before they parted. But for Van Halen as a group he was not. Van Hagar had extremely high quality too.
How the fuck do you not like Whitesnake? Coverdale is one of the best vocalists of metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=unHzLEA6gvI

C.C. Deville
>Best Guitarist
Fucking Kek

Was clearly talking about nuno bettencourt, nice reading comprehension. CC fucking sucks

You easily have the worst taste ITT.

>Probably their worst song

did you never hear unskinny bop? talk dirty to me is rock & roll classic compared to that noise pollution.

cc deville was the second worst guitar player of the entire 80s scene; only bested by mick mars.

oh wait, misread that, yes, i agree and then some, when i'd say nuno was even better than eddie. eddie was a trailblazer and nuno was eddie 2.0

Mick mars is the only good thing about motley crue. He had some good riffs or at least a good talkbox solo in kickstart. CC and the rest of poison are the bottom of the barrel in a genre where every musician is supposed to be a virtuoso level like mr big

Winger were the dream theater of hair metal.

>As far as talent goes
Tommy > Mick > Nikki > Vince

>As far as importance to the band goes
Nikki > Vince > Tommy > Mick

You wouldn't know taste if it anally raped you. Van Hagar had a ton of bangers. Incredible well produced too.
youtube.com/watch?v=6eb2XW0et8g
Unskinny Bop (a great song) is a fucking masterpiece compared to Talk Dirty to Me. It has that pumping bass, the great captivating guitar riff in the verse and a hooky chorus that sets in on the first listen

Talk Dirty to Me on the other hand has a super annoying guitar riff, boring drums, a build-up to the chorus that really stinks. The whole song sounds like it belongs in the Eurovision Song Contest bottom pit.
Wasn't it Nikki Sixx that wrote most of Mötley Crües stuff though?

Van Hagar's only tolerable album was For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. Why Can't This Be Love is a miserable piss stain on an awesome band's history. You should be ashamed of yourself for liking that bullshit.

And yes, Nikki was the main songwriter.

5150 and OU812 are good, but not like the level of the first four.
Yeah Nikki was the main songwriter

I know CC gets a lot of shit, but I'll give him credit for knowing how to write catchy songs. Also his solo in "Life Goes On" is great.

Argh, you don't know what you're talkin about. Why Can't This be Love is an awesome song. Really shows Sammy's vocal abilities too.
Btw, how come all of the band was /fa/ as fuck ecept Alex who dressed like a bum?
youtube.com/watch?v=STVcNX7anGU
And is anyone really sure that they aren't half-brothers?
Alex
>slanted eyes
>crooked nose
>fuller lips
Eddie
>tired eyes that slants the opposite of Alex's
>flat nose
>thin lips

Sammy Hagar was cool before he was in Van Halen, and Van Halen was cool before Sammy Hagar. Some things just should never have been.

soccer mom core

Look What The Cat Dragged In is a prime anti-soy anthem