Who wins in a standard boxing fight, Von Miller or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins in a standard boxing fight, Von Miller or Floyd Mayweather

I know it's illogical as fuck but I wanna hear your opinions

>One is one of the greatest boxers of all time
>One is a fucking football player
God damn, this is why the eurofags on here laugh at us.

Mayweather.

He wouldn't be able to knock him out, but Miller wouldn't be able to get even close to landing a punch. He'd also exhaust himself.

A football player who out weighs mayweather by 103 pounds and is all mucsle

>out weighs
Well shit, lets just race Usain Bolt against my grandma in a honda civic.

>When will McGregor fags learn

Is von allowed to do PED's like during the season?

Yeah
Mayweather uses some sort of peds too dip

>He'd also exhaust himself.
this. if you haven't figured out this is what boxing is all about, I don't know where to start

Von Miller. And with relative ease.

Shaquille O'Neal once boxed Oscar De La Hoya, Hall of Fame boxer, and toyed with him as though he were a child.

>miller weighs more
miller is under 6ft tall and has a lot more of his weight below the belt.

Miller would probably destroy him in a mma style fight but a boxing match would look the same as any mayweather fight...
kite poke kite poke kite poke.... mayweather wins again...

This is a joke right? Mayweather would win hands down. Not only is Von Miller not a professional boxer with proper technique and footwork, his body is not conditioned for numerous boxing rounds. These athletes train for entirely different things. This is apples and oranges. Having weight doesn't mean much in a fight in which he can't tackle the opponent.

test

>a boxer against a literal who
Jeez I wonder who would win!

Gayweather should fight a heavyweight with a special ruleset: Only KO/TKO wins the fight for the heavyweight, going the distance means Gayboy wins.

Here's a better one. Same question, but Von keeps the pads on and Floyd wears 2oz gloves.

floyd would knock him tf out american football players play like 20 actual minutes a game he'd be gassed too quick to have a chance against floyd oscar de la hoya trapped him in a corner while he could not even reach his head. and don't forget they were wearing headgear

Congratulations. Your Portugal proxy is working.

Have a day off you complete mongs.

Casual sports fans seriously should be banned from talking about combat sports, remember 56% of this board actually thought McShitter would win.

it's just that most euros were rooting for conor, even the africans

Who wins in a standard boxing fight, a 10ft, 700 pound grizzly bear or Floyd Mayweather

I know it's illogical as fuck but I wanna hear your opinions

floyd the bear will lose by dq in round 2

John Cena beats both

probably the guy that outweighs the other guy by 150 lbs

Von Miller is 6'3.

mayweather by decision

>U mad wyt boi?

The modern DE is pretty small

If by DE you mean OLB

For reference

How is this thread still up

Floyd easily not even a contest you retard

No way. Miller by KO in 2 rounds

At least it's better than the deluge of fucking kneelthreads we've had as of late. Hopefully the return of /bbb/ banter tomorrow will save the board.