Biggest cunt ever?

Biggest cunt ever?

(It makes me sad to say it too since I love his shows)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aiannucci
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

what he do?

@glinner

Frankie Boyle claimed the crown years ago

of all the people i used to like that have turned out to be complete cunts glinner is the worst because his stuff still holds up

For some reason, I feel like within the next 5 years a bunch of personal shit about him is going to leak and he's going to end up to be an exploitative and abusive creep like Devin Faraci.

I think he lost his mind at some point

He's like Ben Elton a talented comedian and writer who has turned into a punchline

Father Ted still holds up, but his solo stuff I never liked. I think IT Crowd was awful.

I watched Charlie Bookers video game documentary and my god this man looks as if he's been smacked in the face with an ore.

Count Arthur Strong and The Walshes were absolute garbage. The quality of his writing took a nosedive as soon as he became full SJW. I remember him saying once that he wouldn't write anything like Father Ted these days.

Guys, sometimes people are going to exist outside of your little echo-chamber. You're just going to have to accept it without throwing a bitch fit every time someone doesn't agree with you. You know, like adults.

sup graham

Please don't read this. You will be kissed by the love of your life on the nearest Friday. However, if you do not repost this on 3 other threads, you will die within 2 days

kill me please

Choices

He definitely got dropped or fell down the stairs at a young age or something.

>die within 2 days

This is a bad thing how?

There are already plenty of places for aging British comedy fans to whine that their hero blocked them on Twitter.

such as?

Embarrassing SJW.

I agree. Black Books is good though, but it's not any where near as good as Father Ted.

Good writer, fucking terrible actor (have you seen his cameo in I'm Alan Partridge?), and a real life cuckold.

I loved all of his shows.

Then gamergate happened, and I lost a lot of respect for him. I don't understand why a successful grown man felt the need to involve himself in this shit chucking competition

How can such a cool writer be so fucking dumb.

Arthur Matthews is the reason Fr Ted is as good as it is, and Well Remembered Days by Matthews is well worth a read.

Yes. He is a cunt.

However, he's only the cunt we think he is because of his success, and moreover the Irish media slagging him down - because he worked exclusively with the BBC.

>Bitch fit
You mean like the constant ones that Glinner makes? Right before he blocks you, that is.

>You should never meet your heroes, you'll only be dissappointed.

How?

Close to Armando ianucci on the twitter sperg out level
twitter.com/aiannucci

I wouldn't have an opinion on him at all beyond being a decent comedy writer if it wasn't for his cuntish behaviour.

>He made an autism joke in the last episode of the I.T Crowd
>Now he won't make fun of anything

>it's a Sup Forums leaks over episode