Why are these two always together. Are they gay?

Why are these two always together. Are they gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3GgFvm29Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zr6FH_oHBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're jelous because we get all the girls
>tfw actually 25 yo virgin

>tfw you're a moor rape baby

Because we are Med Bros master race you loser

>believing the Jewish lies
This is why nobody likes us

They can't even communicate with each other.

Italian Americans?

Wrong, when I went to Rome I spoke in Spanish to some people and they replied to me in Italian (slowly) and we understood each other. Of course, since Italians actually speak really fast you can't really know what they say if you don't know their language.

We wingman each other to fuck nords, slavs, arabs, africans, melanesians...

> since Italians actually speak really fast

just in the north

dunno, we don't even share a border but we have a long relationship since the old roman times

This

Same with Portugal

What kinda annoys me is the fact that Romanians are able to understand easily Spanish but I don't get a shot of what they say

Because Iberians have been always a bunch of cucks. Those pastaniggers were the same ones who enslaved thousands of iberians and completely destroyed the Iberian culture, religion and replaced with their culture yet most Iberians actually like this cunts when they were by far the worst invasors.

Yeah, let's forget Spain owning southern Italy and Milan

Thats so boss.

>tfw we will never know about Iberian alnguages and paganism

WE

>tfw no hot mediterranean bf

Iberian culture and "civilization" was inferior, it being replaced by the roman was a good thing.

Wuz romans and shit haha

>Comparing the conquest of South Italy with the total destruction of Iberian language, culture and religion till a point we are unable to undestand the scripts our ancentors left to us.

kek
I know that feeling it is pretty sad.

Post boipucci

>Copying the greeks in basically everything is somehow superior to the Iberian culture

I keked.

It clearly is, otherwise we would speak Iberian instead of Spanish.

Spanish and Italian are mutually intelligible

Greek culture was superior but the roman one is a literal of copy of the greek one. They did not have anything original but their language, that is it. Fuck´s sake they even copy the greek religion. Iberians could have done that perfectly as well.

>The only thing we have left the ancient Iberian civilization is some scripts we will never understand, La Dama de Elche, the fact that Iberians made the Gladius popular and some village ruins
>We will never know about their religion and culture
DELETE THIS

Hadn't Iberian civilization being in decline due to Carthaginians and Celts for centuries by the time Romans got there?

Yet they didn't, they didn't do anything at all, actually. The biggest achievement of the Iberian "civilization" is being conquered by the Romans.

But Greek and Roman religion coincided only concerning their Olympians/superi, which were all basic Indo-European sky gods, the more common religious practices were completely different (i.e. Mysteric cults Vs ancestor worship, separation vs unification of political and religious magistrates and so on)

Why are Finns so gay?

Is Argentina the baby or the dog?

Accept it, Our culture has died and we have been cucked so hardly that We actually speak a vulgar version of a foreign language and worship a jew

Not really. Celts just raided them over and over. Iberians traded with the Carthaginians because the carthaginias were very interested in the silver the Iberian had.

Honestly, I only respect the ancient Greek because they had a very developed culture but the romans were literally snownigger tier invading everyone they saw and enslaving half of the population.

There's nothing wrong with a superior civilization conquering an inferior one, it's something desirable.

Then you clearly did something very wrong if your culture went the same way as that of Dacia and Thracia

Because we are actually the same country, we just happen to have different borders.

Don't worry, I speak Italian, Russian and Ukrainian and still can't understand shit when Romanians talk. Tho I like their music.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3GgFvm29Ig

It's iberians fault if they were too inferior to be able to fight romans back. Either way we would have ended cartagho'd or rome'd

Both

>romance people can communicate with each other in their own native languages
>i can only speak swedish to norwegians

REEEEEEEEEE

All the iron of Iberia is mostly in the north(aka The place where all the snownigger celts lived). Actually Romans had a hard time fighting against the celts of Iberia.

Visigoths invaded Iberia and they were not very civilized. Conquering someone does not mean your civilization is superior. Stop sucking Luigi´s cock, pls.

>Romans had to fight against the celtic and Iberians tribes for 200 years with a much low population and a low organization.
>Muh pastanigger superiority.

I guess you are a filthy andalusian.

>comparing niggergoths with romans

Go back to school, Kevin

My native tongue is the Lingua Franca

I'm from the north, actually. And romans just conquered when they needed to. And who cares for how long it took when at the end of they day you speak a vulgar dialect of their language.

>Romans conquered Greece and copy every aspect of the Greek culture.
>Goth invaded a part of the Roman empire and completely romanized.

Not really much difference.

>It's just a mad as fuck chocholo
Back to the North, Ayyylmao

I'm not actually annoyed but everytime this comes to me is like wtff why are they able to understand me and I do not.

Same with Portuguese, they can understand better Spanish than we do Portuguese fast talk, but it's not as hardcore as with romanian

Conquering someone means your civilization is at least militarily superior, leaving a cultural imprint (like the romans, and to a lesser extent the arabs did) means they were culturally superior to the iberian and visigothic civilizations.
Barely anything from spanish culture can be traced back to the iberians or visigoths.

whatever, kevin, the civil roman law was superior to anything that greeks ever had and it was created by themselves and for a good reason the basis of the western law is roman

>you speak a vulgar dialect of their language.

I wish I didnt

Honestly, Romance languages are pure shit.

T. CastillianSpeaker.

>mfw the world would be a better place had the Visigoth Kingdom never fall
711 WAS WORSE THAN 1453
WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

>Iberian wewuzing
Sudaca inmigrant.

Tbh I would like that we would have kept the iberian language, the script was neat but history it is what it is

>One of the most remarkable guerrilla warfare warriors was Viriatus, a Lusitanian who led the resistance against the Roman Empire by obtaining several victories between 147 BC and 139 BC in the region of Zamora, Spain. Because of the innovative tactics[example needed] he used during his command, he made himself the name of
TERROR ROMANORUM (Terror of the Romans).

Protip, romans tended to exaggerate the virtues of their enemies and usually recycled the same annecdotes again and again. After all, the stronger was the defeated enemy the greatest the honors they would receive back home and thismkind of shit was extremely useful for the cursus honorum.

>tfw Rodrigo was responsible for the fall of Spain

Fuck´s sake. We all know about Italian military history. They are a complete failure at fighting. Using mercenaries to fight your wars, that was what the romans did. Even when they conquered British islands, most of the soldiers were from Hispania. We literally did their dirty job.

>Not sucking lugi´s cock
>Call me Kevin because of it when I actually think goths were a shit as well.

Me too.

We need a new viriato, great man.

Watched pic related years ago, good shit, no Hollywood bullshit either.

You're just being retarded now. If they were so bad at fighting I wonder how they managed to form an empire to begin with.

devuelvan el oro chuchas

He is just like the amerindianboo argentinian, ignore him, we have enough with Jorge's autism.

¿Por qué los sudacas están obsesionados con los nativos? Si los españoles reemplazaron la cultura de los indios es porque era una puta mierda que no merecía preservarse, igual que la cultura de los íberos.

debuelban los hespejos

sabes donde pillar cuenta de forocoches que no me fio de segundamano

Due to Spanish being quite a popular language I think many Romanians learn some, just for fun.
Also, Romanian is much more complex phonetically and grammatically (and even orthographically) than Italian and Spanish, so learning or at least understanding Spanish (the easiest among the Romance languages) isn't at all a challenge for them.

¿Cómo podemos reunir a todos los forococheros dentro de un edificio y quemarlos al estilo genocidio armenio?

De hecho ellos si preservaron algo de su culturas originarias. Las dos culturas se fusionaron creando una tercera, diferente a ambas. Eso nunca paso en la península ibérica, la romanización era eso, hacerte romano en todos los sentidos de la palabra.

No, I dont fucking care about that kind of autism but I will never undestand this love for the Italians and greeks when we have nothing to do with them. Eurocunts and africunts are the same, eurocunt are just wealthier.

>Tu cultura es una mierda
>Te conquistan y te dan otra mejor
>Te quejas

Joder, este hilo se ha ido a la puta mierda porque un autista ha empezado hacer wewuzzing. No sabía que teníamos tal poder.

It's iberian autism. You need to breed it out even further.

Ya verás que gracia cuando los moros sean mayoría y nos traigan su "cultura superior".

I have always thought that without the mediterranean we would have been the same country.
Anyway the romans romanized the same way a lot of what is now italy, like etruscans in tuscany, celts in northern italy, greeks in the south, etc.
It's not only iberians who were assimilated.
Rome initially was just a single city.

Los romanos eran más civilizados que nosotros, cosa que no es el caso con los moros.

yes

El autismo es poder, mira a Finlandia si no me crees.

dont you speak fast too?

Glorious

Ninguno de ellos fue muy civilizado, por lo menos a estándares modernos. No te niego que la cultura de los iberos estaba menos desarrollada que la de otras partes del mediterráneo pero con el tiempo se habrían puesto al mismo nivel que el resto del mediterráneo.

they are always together in anglo minds for some reason.
you literally believe they speak the same language.

Probably, I've met people spoke spanish faster than others.

that's such a Moldavian accent.
The most Slavicized form of Romanian

Spain has cheated Italy with her French lover.

>Don't worry, I speak Italian, Russian and Ukrainian and still can't understand shit when Romanians talk. Tho I like their music.

because most of Slavonic influence in Romania is phonological pham

for example italian d changed to z
so dio=zeu
diece-zece
tardi-TÂRZÍU

etc.

yo no

Romanians learn functional Spanish for work
Some Romanians learn literary Spanish for academic purposes
Some Romanians learn Spanish for a new life ( tragic , but unfortunately it happens)

Most people who learn it for fun are actually soap opera addicts, mostly stay home moms with their daughters watching south american soap operas.

And what's wrong with that? I like it
I know, but for some reason most Euros think that Romanian is like a half-slav/half-romance language, whilst both groups of speakers can't understand jack shit of Romanian

> Romanians learn functional Spanish for work
Some Romanians learn literary Spanish for academic purposes
Some Romanians learn Spanish for a new life ( tragic , but unfortunately it happens)

I thought most romanians learnt Italian..

I had a brazilian guy who lived in Moldova half a year.
I met him in China
We invited him to Romanian easter
He understood everything we were speaking
he said he did not learn Romanian from books, just TV and everyday, once he arrived there

Romanian- half-slav-half Romance.

Slav element is around 30% but I agree with yoru argument that considering the enthnological slavic cultural influences, Romania feels more slavic than romance.

A brazilian exchange student who lived there for one year said, Romanians are Romance in language but not in spirit/ mentality.
>I thought most romanians learnt Italian..

Italy has more immigrants from Romania than Spain, so learning from real life yes, Italian is learnt most.

Italian is the closest language to Romanian
But spanish has the south American soap opera cultural influence, which was big in Romania during 1990s and 2000s ( I have no idea now)

Are You from Orgosolo like me?

But it's not gay if you're a girl?

one of my few friends is italian

They made me who I am.

Nope, I am from Galati county

> 30%
Most sources state that it's around 15.6% tho, how's that? I for sure know that Moldovan dialect/language has retained more Slavic words than Romanian in România, that was mixed with French/Italian and Latin words in the 19th century

Nice, prendo botolia,ucido familia

my ancestor :)

>Most sources state that it's around 15.6% tho, how's that?

It was higher before the massive Re-romanization of the 19th century. around 30-40%
Nowadays there are still around 30% of words of slavic originin, but used in less than 18% of frequency.
The things most slavic heritage derives from medieval court and church language that is now antiquated.

This is how old Romanian sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zr6FH_oHBo

The movie is ok, although made by a Jew