Look guys, black people can do math

>look guys, black people can do math

This movie is inherently racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it's not im black and I dont have a problem with it.

lets talk about her hidden figure instead hmm?

I just got around to watching Ghostbusters and holy shit is this movie actually racist

If only her face could be a hidden figure

Yes Sup Forums it'd be much better that no one ever knew about the acomplishments of these black women so sensitive white hicks can keep pretending only whites accomplished things.

AYOO

AYO HOL UP

WE SUM KINDA MATHSMATICIANS?

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS 'N SHEEIT

WITHOUIT US WHITEY WOULDNT BEEN INTO SPACE

Go back to cottonpicking, Rakeem.

This. Also doesn't the fact that they existed in the first place kind of negate the entire purpose of this movie? Even in the 50's, white men didn't mind working with black women as long as they knew what they were doing. Nobody cared that they were black and obviously they all kept their jobs and lived nice lives. I don't get the point of the movie. They are trying to tell me that white people are evil caricatures who are just fuming constantly about black people working. It's fuckign retarded and is obviously only made to get black people to vote Democrat against those evil racist strawmen.

WE

Sup Forumstards have never accomplished anything in their lives so they need to feel better by talking about how great their race is. why post so many threads about how much they hate black people if they are really stupid, lazy, and irrelevant like they say? threatened much?

Inherently the times they were based around faggot

Bill Burr saw this AND Moonlight last weekend, according to his podcast.

If he can be blacked this bad, what hope is there for America?

The movie is one big joke OP. Nobody actually believes niggers can do math.

4 more years

>whites didn't mind working with blacks in the 50s

Sure thing Cletus

Not an argument.

Also NASA=/=some blue collar job filled with rednecks

*Smacks Lips*

WUZ

>literally no argument
>reddit spacing
Yes, whites didn't mind working with blacks or else this movie couldn't exist. It's a paradoxical movie,

Nasa had segregated rooms Billy Bob. Wew such equality.

>do remedial math
>accomplishments

>white people's main problem with black people is that they work too hard: the movie

What accomplishments? Doing your job? The one that was being done by 100's of people?

Like, why the fuck is this noteworthy?

It was the law. Perhaps the Democrats should not have passed it?

kek

>No. "I didn't feel the segregation at NASA, because everybody there was doing research," says the real Katherine G. Johnson. "You had a mission and you worked on it, and it was important to you to do your job...and play bridge at lunch. I didn't feel any segregation.
Real life isn't a Marxist history book.

And to think, people actually got shit done back then. Strange how we can't get anything done anymore because random minorities are crying about "representation" (meanwhile they are plenty represented).

Drumf is a loser lol

I just got around to the new ghost busters myself. I think Zone did a pretty good job actually. Didn't seem racist to me.

You're assuming I'm any political party that exists on earth, and that's sweet of you. Badumtssh.

>Real woman wasn't even black
>Accomplished filling in a spreadsheet

>these black women

She was like a octoroon at best.

>Let's blackwash these women
>We're so progressive

How can anyone support this movie?

HIDDEN
NIGGERS

more like Hidden Figgers

FINNA

It's almost as if segregating everyone leads to more productivity and a better society for all

No one in this thread has even seen the movie

Are those line drawings round her head actually in the movie?

>they created 2 white people that didn't exist and made the racist so that they could push an agenda

kek, the state of leftists

In a racist society sure, but I've worked in plenty of well run offices with no racial problems. Maybe some people need to remove the chip from their shoulder and focus on what matters.

I did one helps with the landing coordinates, one goes to school with whites to become an engineer and one becomes a FORTRAN expert.

Stay mad that they only release screeners for Moonlight and this movie.

No wonder the story of this """black""" woman has never been told.

YEE

Not a racist society, a sane one.

It's nice to hear your work environment is still able to be somewhat functional, but it could be much more productive.

every time when shes on screen

>no one ever know
It has always been out in the open and NASA has openly thanked the work done by this women since decades ago. This movie exists purely for middle-high class liberals to feel good about themselves.

>zone
pleb

Why can't Sup Forums just stay the fuck in Sup Forums? Why do they have to spew this shit to regular people? Normal people aren't racist dicks.

Stop user, the 13th amendment makes it illegal to own niggers like this.

>Why do they have to spew this shit to regular people?
This is Sup Forums, are you lost?

>only whites accomplished things.
First off the real Hidden Figures were Octoroons or humans with 1/8th of black DNA but I forgot you African Ameritards can recognize human differences beyond skin color my bad.

Also dumbass unless the octoroons had done this at a nigger space agency IT DOESNT FUCKING MEAN SHIT.

>Like, why the fuck is this noteworthy?
Because people see that blacks are worthless apes and when they see a stupid animal do something human they praise it and think its cute.

BTFO

Moonlight is kino, this is pandering.

>In a racist society sure
Most societies are racist though.

>Normal people aren't racist dicks.
Jews are racist
Blacks are racist
Hispanics are racist
Arabs are racist
Asians are racist
Native Americans are racist

Look at that only white people aint racist so are white people the only normal people who arent dicks thats very insulting to other humans you racist fuck.

ITT post real nigger achievements without whitey.

WE

>architects in the current charge of the building are french

>From right to left
>Shoniqua the Hutt
>I'M WATCHING YOU WHITEYSKI, ALWAYS WATCHING
>Some Korean Tier plastic doll shit (this is what niggers consider a stunner I guess)

>built by population exactly half semite/ half negro
>it's a building, but with sticks in it
absolute pottery

Race? I'm on Sup Forums primarily and I am not aryan or full anglo, I am a fashy though and dream of the day lefties get clubbed in the streets. Also ghostbusters was a psyop to coverup the execution of harambe.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
>75,000 B.C- Blacks first exist
>Takes until 500 A.D for them to form a civilization.
The funniest part is this is North African meaning the African Americoons have no civilized history at all they are truely jungle savages from the mesolithic era.

this looks comfy. one race, the human race. down with Sup Forums

In 1100 A.D the nigger finally discovers a form of architecture that isnt mudhuts at last.

Behold Great Zimbabwe.

whky

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

I have yet to find any civilization of note in the area where African American jungle apes originated from.

Finally some architecture close to Sumerians.

>women
>working together effectively
>doing math

Yeah it's not like one of the biggest companies in the world regularly churns out propaganda in the other direction or anything

They only do this because Huffpoo complained Google Doodles were too white.

this looks like the temple of saruman, africans win this round Sup Forums

Google makes Huffpo look like Breitbart

CUTE

Maybe they should have told Huffpoo to fuck off

Racists have the funniest ideas of what's racist.

Whites are the only people who even attempt to not be racist, and get crucified for minor mistakes.

Non whites are openly tribal and racist and it's socially accepted.

I've seen darker I-talians

>niggerhunterking

Hahahah the fuck?

Please don't read this. You will be kissed by the love of your life on the nearest Friday. However, if you do not repost this on 3 other threads, you will die within 2 days

>wanting to see brown people naked
>or clothed

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE YOU STUPID CUNT MOTHERFUCKER

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

YOU

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

YOU ARE A FUCKING FUCK RETARD

I HATE YOU

I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOU

ANY HISPANIC THAT ISN'T WHITE IS A MESTIZO MEXICAN INDIAN RAPE BABY

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS

YOU

STUPID

STUPID

CUNT FUCK

chill out hombre

>i dont know how algorithms work
the post

Racist and sexist actually.

Idiot, that's not what OP was saying. BAKA.

This movie is racist though, but your a retard liberal that doesnt know what racism is. Its a movie that highlights the minor achievements of niggers in America to make niggers look good its essentially going LOOK GUYS THEY ARENT ALL STUPID ANIMALS SEE? You are basically calling black people retards by making this movie.

Moonlight is an actual good film, idiot.

Hispanics in the USA are 85% white on average. They may seem browner than than because most of european specific genes are recessive.

Why is Sup Forums so threatened by this film?

It propaganda to fool people into thinking black people arent human cancer.