Collection

Collection
1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

blu-ray.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/2

>he collects physical media

That's a pretty pleb collection, but you've got some good stuff. I love Mr Robot, but I'll wait to buy the series until the whole series is in one box set, assuming the show maintains its quality throughout its entire run.

Shit collection, kys OP

Why do foreign Blu-rays display the age ratings on the spines like that? It's garish.

youve got some gems mixed in with some mediocre movies. all in all an alright collection. go buy Blue Ruin.

>not a media server

only poor kuks buy physical media.. lol

>these are the people you share Sup Forums with
wow Sup Forums really is a fucking pleb board

Holy fuck how pleb can one man be? Jesus christ

My collection is not brilliant right now cus I've only just started buying more blu rays
Any suggestions on what to get next? I've got a list and I know Blue Ruin has been mentioned.

I guess Criterion discs won't work in your player. I don't know if I can help you too much. If this threads still up when I get home I'll post pictures of my collection.

I've seen a couple of Criterion collection Blu-rays in the local HMV. But I think it's mostly the newer stuff which hasn't grabbed my attention yet.
I've got twin peaks which isn't in the collection because my mum and dad have borrowed it. I'm gonna grab some more lynch films.

How am I only realizing now that Criterion has mostly been R1. I always presumed the stores I browse just never stocked their catalogue

At least we have Artifical Eye and Arrow

I just saw Mulholland Dr and would highly recommend it.

>Gotham
>Physical media

LMAO DO YOU EVEN KINO

What a waste of money.

Yes im gonna get that soon.
I've heard about a re release coming in April so I want to wait and see if a new Blu ray comes with it.
Not seen the movie but the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 arrow set looks awesome. 4 fucking discs is insane just for one movie.
Nigga insult me for Arrow not Gotham.

Jesus fuck dude at least get some Arrow kino releases

I've added another 3-4 BD since I took this picture.

>The Story of Film
Mark Cousins' voice makes me want to kill myself.

Nice collection my dude

besides all that capeshit its not horrible

anyway

1/2

bookcase looks cheap and gay. like your collection.

2/2

you have the worst collection of movies ive ever seen

Bretty gud stuff mi familia. Lotta horror stuff I've never watched.

How's the new Akira BD btw? Looks like a nice set. I need to pick up that Zavvi GITS sometime too

I don't even have a dvd player anymore

Get on with the times gramps

>Agents of Shield

>Space Cop

>all that horror
>that resident evil 4 poster

you seem pretty cool.

thanks bruh. the Akira BD is great, looks and sounds crisp as fuck.

i just want to support my jayfu

Best collection in this thread. I would hang out with you.

i genuinely meant this. didnt mean to make it sound sarcastic.

thanks yall

Go get the good stuff by Arrow Video. They know how to make a perfect release.

I don't mind his voice, but can see how some might find it grating.

scream factory > arrow

yes

wow worse then op

Nice.

Somebody loves emma watson I see.

Don't blame you ;)

>having this many copies of Harry Potter

snot bad

Got this recently

this is horrifying

the guns make me laugh everytime

>criterion collection
How are those $40 DVDs user?

Not bad. They're all blu rays, and I buy them during criterion sales. Even the Three Colors Trilogy ended up costing me less than $40

partial

I want to post mine but I don't want you fags getting my info Tbh.

My tiny collection part one

>Black Dawn on UMD
The icing on the cake

Are they any better than just a standard dvd release?

Part two, animu shit and cartoons

Is that the Godard Weekend or the faggot Weekend?

full collection

What is the significance of the bra?

They come with booklets full of critical essays on the movie, the transfers are often close to perfect, the design of the menus are elegant, and the features tend to be are pretty interesting. It's just very nicely packaged versions of the films. If all you care about are the movies themselves, then they probably aren't worth it.

haha good original joke

I don't own any physical media

thanks friend! take it if you wish.

ok?

Do you like anything that was made prior to 2011?

Was thinking the same thing. It ruins the fucking aesthetic.

The fag movie. If I didn't get Vivre Sa Vie for very cheap I wouldn't own it; I have very little respect for Goddard.

I'd rather be a grandpa than this faggots collection hahahah

It's been that way since Region 2 VHSs. I don't even notice it anymore, but it's definitely a fucking eyesore. I think it might be something that goes back to rental store days when VHSs were turned with their spine facing out or something?

>tfw no more rental stores left in my country

2nd pic

3rd pic the capeshit

look at this fucking manchild

>paying for media

HELL YEAH GODZILLA

1/2

>he fell for the Blu-Ray meme

2/2
rest are dvds in 2 100cd cases

>Dat Evangelion platinum collection

Jelly as fuck m8.

got that shit for only $40 about a decade ago feels good

I'm not taking a picture of all this shit. Rate my taste.

I'm still waiting in vain for a Blu Ray release.

>never ever

Please tell me this is off a Bluray database website or something cool

Also nice one on the Space Dandy collection. I thought I found the first volume sealed going for cheap at an MCM and bought it, turned out to be a DVD copy after and I had to embarassingly return it. Anime Ltd's spine design is confusing as fuck

i think its blu-ray.com/ that he is using

Seriously how old are you?

Is that Mad Max the original Australian version or does it have the American overdub?

Bluray.com man, The first Space Dandy was like £15 for months on Zavvi before it went out of stock and went up to around £40, I've gotten used to Anime Limited's elephant butt logo.

>the conspiracy
Patrician detected.

Cheers m8s, time to cater to my autistic need for cataloguing

Also £15 is a steal. I picked up Honneamise and Ping Pong with a 25% discount on New Year's, and got the complete Gurren Lagann on a 12 Days of Christmas sale. Show sucks though so I'll probably never finish it

I haven't opened the steelbooks yet and they actually go for a lot of money. The double feature ones I have started to wear from use especially the cases. So I got the new ones with extras. I pirate everything though. Half of these I havent even opened

1/4

I got most of those recently. I have almost 12tb though, of only films. So I'm only slowly buying things.

I only got the essentials so far

2/4

R8

If i had the money and the space I'd do it and I wouldn't even slightly regret it.