What did he do on the ship for 20 years?

What did he do on the ship for 20 years?

He saw footage

jerked off into brands hibernation capsule

IT'S SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE

Tried nothing, everything works.

Get get get get
Got got got got
Blood rush to my
Head lit hot lock
Poppin’ off the
Fuckin’ block knot
Clockin’ wrist slit
Watch bent thought bot

Sniffing Brand's panties while jacking off and eating liquid KFC chicken.

>instert McRide meme

he closed his eyes and seized it

shitpost on Sup Forums

masturbated. but day after day of masturbating made him tired of the whole thing. eventually he wanted something more, he felt busting nuts just wasn't the same. plus that corner of the ship he kept blowing his load into was starting to smell. it was during this time he discovered mediation. he found out he could mediate and bust a nut anywhere at anytime with anyone. he obviously found this very enjoyable because being alone on the ship was mighty boring. so for 20 years he would mediated for hours a day, masturbating in the most extreme situations.

Installed a fleshlight on CASE and went to work

What else do black people do in their spare time? Smoke blunts, hit up the Playstation

Hustled bones

kik

I had the same fucking juzzed wall in my room.
tfw mommy scrapped it and knew what it was but she was being polite and didn't talk to me about this.

Did he fuck the robot?

how user? i still cant fathom how that is possible.

they had to have vibrate function

he had 20 years to invent one

I simply jerked off and juzzed on wall that was beside my bed... everynight.
After some time wall looked exactly like in that pic... I tried to scrub it but it didn't want to get off. Dried jizz is like fucking paint.

Lesson for all. DON'T jizz on walls

I like their music, but holy shit their lyrics are a fucking joke.

he a bald black guy with beard

haha he look like mcride rite guys? hahaha

Probably rubbed his sm*gma filled black c*ck all over Brand's pictures and came all over them.

He probably made a mask using Brand's face in one of her pictures, glued it to tars front and proceeded to have sex with it

Etc...

Or optionally he was gay

Most unrealistic aspect of the movie IMO, which is really saying something.

How long was going to wait for them if they never came back? How did he have enough food and water to last that long? Why did they think it was good idea to leave him there to do fuck all?

Taught bitches how to swim

nuffin

This is solid advice right here bros

he stayed noided

In that case he probably had way more fantasies avaiable as there were another two males along. He probably rubbed his dark dic* all over Cooper and the beard dude's pictures simultaneously while jizzing all over them, and used their pictures as masks for the threesome with TARS and the sleeping machine.

He made it cum

I think he also got f*cked by tars more than once and even got to wearing some plastic wigs for a complete and fully immersive experience. He was the girl this time around.

TARS has very strong robotic legs so he probably went very hard on him. Gently? No. Total an*l friction, very hard.

Of course this is only assuming.

Did 4-D people had second thoughts about the whole enterprise when the have "seen" him masturbate, molesting robot and doing all that crazy shit through all those years?

"I ran out of tissues like 13 years ago"