1. Refugees in Calais need to be equipped with lifeboats by EU NGOs so they can ferry across the channel to britain

1. Refugees in Calais need to be equipped with lifeboats by EU NGOs so they can ferry across the channel to britain
2. #freedomforgibraltar, EU needs to support Spain's claim on their territory
3. #freedomforfalklandislands, EU needs to support Argentinia's claim
4. British financial industry cannot be allowed to conduct business with continental europe; they can relocate to Frankfurt
5. No british visitors/europe to continental europe
6. British diplomats need to be shipped home (they are nothing but spies), all future diplomacy takes place over phonelines/internet

Did I miss anything? Let's get a suggestion thread going

Any future migration waves need to be redirected to Calais where they can be properly equipped for their journey across the channel

Hell we should just build a permanent boat bridge across the channel, #nooneisillegal, #nobordersnonations

Other urls found in this thread:

nzz.ch/international/brexit/brexit-und-europa-zeit-fuer-reflexion-und-demut-ld.91471
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus, you fucking Ahmeds are salty as fuck today.

UK, If you, accidentially, drop a nuke or two on Germany, can you please aim at the norther side of the country? Tvm, and you guys are always welcome back into EFTA, the club for freedomlovers and richfags.

I suggest that the entire European continent unites forces and genocides Germans completely

Thats a bit over the the top Gigi, it is enough if you murder them in the quarter finals.

You know how easy it would be to fuck over Swisse for us?

We could completely cut you off from the outside world, what good would your little nigger free trade zone do for you in that case?

The sovjets tolerated allied bombers crossing their territory, but we dont have tolerate jack shit when it comes to deleting the mountain jews from the map.

>crabs in a barrel mentality
just because we are going down doesnt mean other countries must too.

Calais lifeguards

>Being this butthurt

Sure thing Helmut.

Stay away from our bitch, Hans. Don't make us send our negroes over there for leave again while I plunder what little cultural value you have left.

England and it's possessions belong to the United States.

He's right. You're weak. You're nothing.

This
much
salt

One of the biggest mistakes Hitler made, he never cleaned out the mountain jews. That mistake will not be repeated.

You will all kneel before the power of Germany, Italy and France

All these flavours...

Can't you krauts just start World War 3 already so we can put you down for good this time?

We're going to get some pretty spicy memes out of all this m'larky

Calm down, Mohammed.

Shouldn't you be on strike for a better economy or something Jacques?

We see you fuckers come and go, your empires rise and fall, and our thing still goes on, we are still filthy rich and still democratic. Life's good and the gods are kind to the Swiss.

I think the UK should spring for a few shipping containers of pic related to pass out at Calais.

Also they should spring for a container of pork-based body bags if rapefugees actually try to swim it.

Your nigger president is a globalist puppet and already threatened the britcucks during his last visit that they would damage the american-british relations if they were to Brexit.

Your next president Shillary is a globalist too.

The jews dont give a fuck whether they get to do business with us in Rotschild town Frankfurt or Rothschild town London.

is time to fight the eternal anglo

So far the only thing that kneels is your mom, giving out bj's for Batzeli, Hartz4 must be hell.

you homos have been furious all day lmao

the euro football cup can't distract you now Hans can it

the U.K. and the US will pound your countries until you're begging us and the IMF for money and trade

>euro stock markets down 8-9%+ across the board
>UK's down 2%

the writings already on the wall lmao

Lol at the amount of salt coming from Germany today

Oh the butthurt from Germans is delicious.

If we find oil in the Falklands tomorrow, this will have been the best week of my life.

>gets the popcorn and sunglasses
>time again to abstain from a world war and make a fortune

I thought Germany had been punished enough but apparently not.

I stand by that notion of yours.

1. Britain needs to SINK BOATS
2 and 3. Have fun starting a war
4. Have fun creating a depression, not just for the UK but yourselves
5. See 2 and 3
6. See 2 and 3 and 5

No one is going to do anything you just said because it's retarded.

Declare war on britain you fucking cucks. My country could use the patriotism and you desperately need to improve your record of 0-2

German tears are so yummy. Can I get them bottled, please?

P.S. nzz.ch/international/brexit/brexit-und-europa-zeit-fuer-reflexion-und-demut-ld.91471

Heres a bit of information among all the disinformation today, and yes I was laughing so hard when I read Spiegel today.

I swear to God, Hans, if you start another fucking world war...

Do us a favor luv, no nukes south of the Danube river, your fallout could hit some decent people.

They'll survive and they'll preserve their culture Hans - will you?

declaring war on britain would inevitably lead to
>the collapse of nato
>the setting off of asian tensions leading to a bizarro repeat of the world war 2 pacific theatre with america defending japan and other asian nations from chinese expansion
>the destruction of relations between europe and north america
>russia launching an invasion of europe
>germany going 0 for 3
fucking do it. The state of the world could use a good upset.

Frexit when? You took part in the destruction of Three German Reichs already, might as well make it 4 for 4.

>Germoney tries to fuck over the UK, Switzerland and the next Leavers
>Everyone else keep trading with them as it isn't in their interest to shut down their markets and their moutain jews bankers
>Germoney ends up cucked and alone

Pls proceed Angela

Mohammad stop being so salty, be sweet instead.

German butt hurt levels are out of this world.

9/10 of the salty comments I've seen have all been from the Germans. Just sitting here with a cup of tea chuckling.

You've tried twice to take us on, and both times you lost. Dont make us kick your ass again.

>Germany trying to destroy europe for the 4th time

wew

2 world wars and an immigrant crisis not enough?

>kneel before the power of Germany, Italy and France
We ain't scared.

Come on, Cheesefag... we all know you Chochobongs have the best nuke sheltets in the world.

Mountain Jew has mountains.

This is Europe 1942, now overlay todays EU and then you might understand why Swizzies where in an excellent mood today. Thank you Britain, I'll visit you in two weeks and will buy you a round
>seriously, I'll buy a round in the first pub full of Brexit supporters I visit.

Salty? try a complete salt mine.

Franco not allied of Hitler?

And what happens when the Netherlands, France, Italy and even more nations vote to leave your sinking ship?

No, the Brits bought him off, seriously, they dropped millions in cash and he kept out. Sound decision in the end, better be rich and alive than dead and poor.

you realize the germans were absolutely beating your ass both times before we stepped in, right?

I must have missed a history lesson or two.

can germany ever recover? is this much salt even safe?