CNN's Christiane Amanpour Says Brexit Means 'Xenophobia' & 'White Identity' Win

youtube.com/watch?v=yKKYeV9w6ZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFQmSIWF-oQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure doubling down on calling your opponents racist will work.

>(((Christiane Amanpour)))

It always does

she looks like a transitioning FtM

Nice to finally have a victory after the thousands of times we get shut down

That's right! They've claimed that they want to preserve the British identity as well as the British land for the British people! Those bastards!

People like her are why Leave won and why Trump will probably win

White people are tired of having their opinions casually dismissed and bring labelled racist

I really wish people voted for brexit for more than just "make england/britain english/british again" because it's too far gone now and that's just not happening.

The best way to handle a loss is to yell at the opposing side and tell them their being racists and bigots.

ethnic/racial identity is only okay for nonwhites

good

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=VFQmSIWF-oQ

Oh shit, guess I'm a a #Bremainer now

You're going to need another Tommy lads.

>Liberal Word Order

What the Fuck?!

She's right. Shows everybody there's still hope and that our vote really can change things. It's great.

>Liberal World Order

>CNN
U dun goofed

They are racist and bigots, that was the whole point of leaving the EU.

A fucking Persian lecturing me on the Western world? They're the west's oldest enemy.

>spend a year calling leavers racist, dumb, biggots etc etc
>never really make an effort to talk about the benefits of staying
>only talk about how big and scary the world is outside of the EU, or call leavers racist
>this continues until the referendum
>it fails
>leave wins
>they panic
>start calling them racist again
>don't stop calling them racist
>it still won't work
>they still won't stop

THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO A FUCKIGN RACE WAR ISN'T IT, I CAN JUST FEEL IT IN MY BONES

PEOPLE WILL BE SO SICK OF BEING CALLED A RACIST THAT AN ACTUAL RACIST KILLING WILL BE CELEBRATED, AND THEN THE WAR BEGINS

LONG LIVE BRITAIN
LONG LIVE THE WHITE MAN
DEATH TO TRAITORS
FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

Well a country is welcome to pursue it's racial identity, I mean it's doing wonders for Japans economy am I right.

when will the xenophobia/racism/fascism meme die?

makes my blood boil

careful, that's hate speech

IDENTITY WINS
THE PEOPLE HAPPEN BE WHITE
WHY ARE THEY SO RACIST

why is Sup Forums so racist and yet so offended when someone points it out? just admit it faggots

Born in London, England,[2] Amanpour was raised in Tehran. Her father, Mahmoud Amanpour, is a Muslim from Iran; her mother, Patricia Hill, is a Christian from England.[3][4] She is fluent in English and Farsi

She's a fucking moongod worshipping foreigner.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>White Identity is bad
>in a white country

>Liberal World Order
Bitch just exposed her entire movement yo.
I guess Sup Forums was right again.

They're turning words like 'racist' and 'xenophobia' into meaningless buzzwords through overuse.

(((Hate speech)))

when all white males are eradicated. aykm tbhfam.

(((((Liberal Word Order)))))

Deus vult Brother

Because islam isn't a race same as being a third worlder nor is autonomy racist.

We did it lads

Desperate times calls for desperate propaganda

haha guys there's no liberal world order she just used the wrong words

the other day my professor called Hungarians neo-nazis. What is your rebuttal?

>Amanpour is married to American James Rubin, a former US Assistant Secretary of State and spokesman for the US State Department during the Clinton administration and currently an informal adviser to former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and President of the United States Barack Obama.

it's just a prank bro

>Assumes I'm a xenophobe because I want a local government

What a bigot.

>born in London
>mother is English

You're like Trump calling that Indiana-born Judge a "Mexican" GTFO

(((economic prosperity)))

>black identity = good
>white identity = bad

ayyyyy

(((((rubin)))))

Oh no not White Identity

Clearly it worked for the remain campaign! Clearly it stopped Trump from dominating!

These people don't seem to learn, times are changing and the political correctness landscape is changing.

SO THE FUCK WHAT BITCH??????

You did it lads, the first victory of many

Journalists need to wonder why there are sections of big cities like "Chinatown" and ask themselves if only whites are Xenophobes.

You fucking leftist faggots throw around the word racist so often that it's basically meaningless at this point.

>mimimi everybody I don't like is nazi
Tell him as a professor he should back up his opinion with facts instead of using cheap appeals towards emotionality.

>Non-White whore hating White people.

How surprising.

I hate this cretin, if we ever cross paths I'll throw a huge turd right at her face

The insane way news are presented in other countries, makes me feel better about Norwegian news media. They may have a left-wing bias, but they're far more balanced than the shit I see in other countries. Some of them have even started to border conservative values over the past three years. I've also seen articles that claim young people have themselves to blame for the old people voting the UK out of the EU, while others outright support Brexit. There are also demands that we renegotiate the EEA agreement on better terms.
Even our politicians are fairly stoic about the whole thing, aside from the tiny left-wing parties.

It slipped out when the Xenophobia Tourette's kicked in

Ethnicity is inherited on the father's side. She's not British nor English.

Oy veyyyy

Cool story, but the Brexit retards are racists and bigots

Too bad it's only hate speech when whitey says something.

Fucking poo her into oblivion.

I don't think this propaganda is directed toward their opponents. It's more about confirming their worldview to the followers they have. If they can maintain a culture of fear and hysteria, they can keep easily-manipulable leftists clinging to their skirts. They're trying to prevent as much attrition to the center and right as they possibly can.

That's why we see all this "sky is falling" and "-ism" nonsense. It's not meant for Brexiters. It's aimed at scared liberals who will look to their politicians to protect them from illusions of their own creation.

when it consistent fails to have favorable political results

Thanks for the laugh Pajeet, my son

>same sjw bashes erdoğan for being not tolerant
BASED AS FUCK HOLY SHIT
>she talks shit about brexit and white identity
LMAO MEDIA LMAO

when will you learn

>White Identity
How dare they!

She's right though, we are far right nationalists and Britain was just the first movement of a piece on a larger chessboard.

We did do this to assault the (((liberal world older))) -- thankfully most libs are too dumb to actually realize what we're up to and will just shriek like banshees about 'racist old people who didn't even know what the EU was'

we're the master manipulators now Sup Forums, she's completely right

>Christiane AmanPOOr

stop disliking this video fags

dislike the one on the official cnn channel

fucking noobs

>Liberal World Order

Its like theyre not evem trying to hide the truth anymore.

And now, talking about topics like the "NWO" wont be dismissed as pure conspiratorial lunacy, but rather defended as the highest ideal the west can strive for, unless those pesky and backwards "far right nationalists" have their anachonistic way.

You're alright India, you're alright.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

We not sorry

>'liberal world order' has given us prosperity

Relatively speaking the west was way more prosperous before all these liberals...

Is she red pilled?

I love the look on Anderson Cooper's face!

"Oh Shit! The Bitch is off her meds!"

go back to sg OTTOMAN when you fucking fucking parasite

Honestly I agree with her. It's kind of disgusting the way this world's headed, after so many years of social progress.

Yeah it's really fucking terrible that the British want to have a country of their own. Perish the thought!

(you)

and where is the world headed? no one is taking away your rights senpai

I look at these people as young adults who have just learned that they'll be moving out of their parents' home. They grew up with the EU, they don't remember a time before it.
Now their fellow countrymen have voted to leave it, and they do not and can not understand why. They're afraid of change and what the future brings, so they're retreating into their shells and screaming at everyone. They reduce the entire thing to a single issue because then they don't have to think anymore, they can just call people racists as a defense mechanism.

It's fucking wild.

shes half muslim and married to a globalist jew what do you think?

>>'liberal world order' has given us prosperity

She had to flee her nation state of Iran and the middle east is pretty much failed state city, but here we are, some Iranian shill married to a Jew is telling us how safe and peaceful her Jew masters made the world lmao

All of the hungarians neo nazis? He think there are no liberals in hungary and thing we are just one big hivemind of nazis. It's a very bigotted opinion :^)
It's not neo-nazism or neo-fascism. Extreme right wing ideas include serious organization and military order. Our politicans just a one big party of EU money stealer ex-KIS/MSZMP peasant who are wearing ideoligies like clothes. Nothing serious thinking ,and well if shit hits the fan beacuse of their lazyness the just blame DA BIG BAD WEST like Rákosi or Kádár did in the communism.

i dont see what the problem is
if the "liberal world order" is correct and staying in the eu is better then britain will automatically lose without economists and countries deliberately make it harder for britain to trade with other countries

>This

KEK WILLS IT

The truth is too complicated for ordinary people to ever happen upon. Normies get lost on the path to truth, and end up believing in fantasies about evil liberal reptilians or dangerous KKK neonazi rednecks.

Interestingly, there are only two groups of people in the world who now understand anything: the old guard liberal elite that is dying off, and the autistic alt-right that's about to replace them. Nobody else really gets it.

>muh xenophobia
>muh white identity
>muh Liberal World Order

So when are you Red-Coats gonna start deporting all the undesirables so they can stop spewing this bull shit on your soil?

and can anyone tell me what "((()))" means?

we use the echoes to detect coincidences...

e.g. (((steinberg))) was just named CEO of a (((western media company)))

(((Zar7rh03)))

Why should outsiders benefit from an established nation.

Years of taking small bullshit loses to the liberals finally made England push back in one giant victory

That chick is uncannily attractive.

Let them keep doing it for that reason, it is starting to backfire and it can only get worse for them if they keep using it

What said sums it up perfectly

I hope it never does.
This is an example of the bradley effect, and it works in our favor and makes them look stupid.

Why are people so fucking ashamed and cucked about being white that they feel the need to prove they're not racist?

I don't give a fuck. You're god damn right it's about white identity.

> Referendum
> People whining about the results
Wtf who cares, the population spoke, end of debate.

>Born in London, England,[2] Amanpour was raised in Tehran. Her father, Mahmoud Amanpour, is a Muslim from Iran; her mother, Patricia Hill, is a Christian from England.[3][4] She is fluent in English and Farsi.