Packers and Steelers are filled with bandwagoners with no ties to the cities

>Packers and Steelers are filled with bandwagoners with no ties to the cities
>no one bats their eyes
Why is this?

Who fucking cares? Those are franchises.

All those disgusting flyover state bodies.

My family used to live in Pittsburgh for a while and I got attached to the sports teams
also penguins were my favourote animals as a child
y'all peep James Harrisons workout videos?

I am a fan of Arsenal but I'm not from Pakistan.

Why should I care if people on the other side of the country root for my team? Fact is, if people in your city are bandwagoning my city's teams, that says more about your city's residents than mine.

>thinks packer fans just bandwagon
It's you who is the retard

>romo doesnt think its a PI even though hes not looking at the ball
What a retard

Try Australian bandwagoners. Everyone bandwagons on the pats and now atlanta and the cowboys after last season. It's fucked.

Because Pennsylvania is filled with bandwagoners and you just made that up about Green Bay, great thread Dennis.

People like teams that regularly have a shot.

This.

Why would anyone voluntarily bandwagon the Packers. You are only setting yourself up for pain and suffering every single year.

t. someone born and raised in Green Bay

>Because Pennsylvania is filled with bandwagoners
How does someone bandwagon their closest team?

Stay out of my State

Is that Road dogg??

Road Dogg refusing to cheer the Falcons, BASED>

There was a time before the entire country was slotted into a certain media market. All you got were whatever was the most popular game on so people became 49ers, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers fans.

Keep crying bitch boy

Most of the Packers fans here are from Wisconsin though. Their fans are the least bandwagon in the league too. Season tickets for decades have been unobtainable unless you hit the jackpot. The entire state might as well be on that waiting list and have been there for decades.

You know what IS the real bandwagon fanbase? The Cowboys. Every nigger I know in Southern Virginia bandwagons that shitty team.

Its about the consistency
If there's one thing you can count on the Packers doing its winning their division, or at the very least getting a wild card spot. They're in the top 5 for wins since 2000. Green Bay is the conservative Bandwagon that always rents a ferry to cross the river, while bandwagons like the Falcons and Panthers will ford that river every time, typically drowning in the process.

People love the idea of the Packers - the last small town, """"publicly"""" owned team. Their players are in like every commercial too, so they're accessible and Aaron projects a positive and casual attitude.

In short, they're the NFL version of reddit.

>tfw only person on Sup Forums to be born and still live in green bay

This. If you haven't lived in or been in Wisconsin, you'll know that the Packers are practically religion here. Besides, coasties prefer Dallas or Pittsburgh anyways.

>the NFL version of Reddit
>Reddit spacing
assblasted cuckboys fan detected

Not everybody lives in an NFL city or even an NFL state

The Packers are considered a public team. You don't become a public team from having a lot of fans in one state.

Because only faggots bat their eyes, you creepy faggot

I hear there's a large 49ers following over the years and got even bigger when Hayne came along but I could be wrong.

>this

The biggest bandwagon team in filthadelphia is Cowboys fans. Disgusting.

I don't think you know how that works.

>not every city and town has a sports team

wow OP you really made me think

Fat Whites want to leave their dead cities (thank Democrats for textile industry to El Salvador) and move to better states.

>In USA, we don't need no stinkin' papers.

Despite the team being shit and getting humiliated again by the Packers it feels good knowing that I'm not a plastic ads bandwagoning scum of the earth like their fans.

Something says a lot about the character of a person when they stick by a 3-13 team and this year a 1-3 team playing horrible football. Can the bandwagon packet scum say the same?

Its hard being a Bears fan and to stick through all that pain and agony is something packers bandwagoners will never ever know. Get fucked.

Nothing is uglier than a Pennsylvanian

this tbhq

yeah. bears fans seem cool anyway

t. failcons fan

Fuck you and fuck the Burrs. You fags act like you know the meaning of mediocrity and pain, but you know nothing.

trash senpai

I live in Portland. We don't have a football team.

Yeah, dude. Packers fans are totally bandwagoners because they have the audacity to support a franchise that actually gives a shit for the most part, minus deficiencies like wasting A-Rod and Favre's prime.

God forbid that people support who they wanna support instead of one of the swollen pimples on the ass of American sports in the Burrs. Besides, like you don't even know what the fuck suffering is. The Browns, Jags, Lions, Chargers, etc would kill to at least be able to say "we won a SB once" like the Burrs.

Plus, you live in Chicago. Go cry into those Stanley Cups or something, ya whiny "trve fan!!!!" fucktard.

Like SAID, I mean.