How do we send the white trash niggers back to Sup Forums?

How do we send the white trash niggers back to Sup Forums?

autoban the word soy
autoban country and metal fans

then Sup Forums will be decent again

something something soy something something

how can someone look at this map and see that clear line between arab countries and african countries and say to themselves "that is just a coincidence"

Surely by making metathreads with Trump as the OP.

just stop replying to the threads you absolute retards

The Chinese and Japanese have always been the superior nationalities. The asian race reigns supreme. This is fact.

mention that mom and dad still pay for everything

ban underage posters

stop listening to indie
stop drinking soy
stop being marxists
start lifting weights
start listening to metal
start getting a stem degree
start investing in crypto
sort yourself out

You realize conservahicks have been shown to possess lower IQs than liberals, right? It's just facts. Facts are good. Facts don't lie.

and kill yourself by 33? because that's how that happens.

Friendly reminder that the former host of NBC's The Apprentice, Blumph, might be the human who saves North Korea from itself peacefully.

>start listening to metal
kek

Blumpf

>North Korea
>ever a real threat

We were always at war with Eurasia!

this

agree, also what's with all the faggy rap shit, it all sounds the same

>from itself

>falling for propaganda

They've never been a threat. "Saving" NK citizens is just another form of virtue signalling to boost patriotism and fund th

military industrial complex
this is true i agre

*fund the military

I never said they were a threat to us. They're a threat to the south and to themselves. Making some kind of deal to temper the dictatorship and maybe even open the border for some business seems like a through and through win-win for everyone. He's pushing them into a corner that will necessitate compromise or war and this potential meeting we're learning about is evidence that the former is more likely I think. Then again, maybe you're right and this is just part of some larger propaganda narrative and we're just waiting for an opportunity to go to war. Right now, it doesn't look like that though.

How can I tell you're overweight just by reading that