This is pretty good I just wish she had a voice that wasn't so childish sounding

This is pretty good I just wish she had a voice that wasn't so childish sounding

>writes song about tripfag

her voice is the best part

No it's absolutely the worst part she sounds like a 12 year old girl. Her voice sucks

she can't hold a tune too well but i like that pixie sound

My dream is waken up in the morning by her moaning sound caused by her dry humping my pillow next to me

You sick fuck.

How many plates are you deadlifting?

Cause I guarantee I could punch your fucking lights out

Better or worse than Get Out?

i too can larp on the internet

Brandon did nothing wrong

Her voice is fine.
It's that their newer songs don't complement it.

Yeah let's forget about him having a connection and kissing her off. Fuck him

Pissing her off

Our chad guy brandon is surely at a party right now, right?

yea

if it wasnt for her voice they wouldnt be as popular

proof brandon was with lavren. he was fat back then too

Holy shit

Of course not, just alone and missing out.

This isn't life,this is hell - Brandon Love

LAAAAVVVREEEEEEEEEN REEEEEEEEE

Joke's on you, user. They're all having fun with their friends and having a good time.

He cared about her, and knowing there was legit connections to her broke him

i hate white people sometimes

all the time

How many times do we have to mention he was told to stop because of that?

>youthful feminine voices are bad
Fucking faggots.
Now her voice ain't anything special but I'll take it over those deep masculine ugly ass voices most western female artists seem to have

bullshit op, the little girl angle is the only reason you listen to this tripe.

What am I supposed to be looking at?

t. faggot

Yeah I think the same thing I'm finding that out really cause him some problems

>I'm a faggot for liking youthful pretty feminine vocals instead of butch-dyke masculine ones
oh the irony

What does he think would have happened if you met her I honestly think it would have been nothing more than some small talk or a Cheesy picture. I think he had a delusion and a lot of us fed into that delusion and added fuel to the fire

If he met her I mean

You think he had a delusion? He did have a delusion and the reason why Lauren is so popular is because she looks like the quirky cute hipster girl that every guy like Brandon was afraid to talk to but wanted to. Telling him that he had a connection with her was probably one of the worst things that anyone could have said to him on here

I keep reading that Lauren hates Brandon. What did he do? Why would she care about some weird beta orbiter?

brandon a shit
lavren a shit

She is a very sensitive feminist in Brandon memed so hard to the point where it pissed her off. Part of the reason is that she is rumoured to lurk and she saw everything that Brandon posted. Even though nothing Brandon said was threatening or serious she still apparently got upset about it and has held a grudge against him since then

which is all baseless assumptions with no actual factual backing whatsoever

Knife me

Okay but what about the pictures of Lauren and Justin that have been posted here that no one can find the source of?

what does that have to do with her apparently holding a grudge against Brandon for the shit he posted here ?

That has nothing to do with anything and still my question isn't getting answered. Why would she give a fuck about Brandon in any way?

I like lauren

he just memed so hard it pissed her off. I wouldn't doubt she knows who he is but I don't think there's any actual significance he has to her life.a lot of the shit that you see is just people fucking around. the thing about the pictures is ppeople think it was probably Lauren or Justin posting those pictures to throw their relationship in his face, since those pictures couldn't be found anywhere else on the net.

neither of them would have posted those pictures since it could be traced back to them they probably had a friend do it

What were the pictures I always see this mentioned but the pics haven't been posted or has there been any further information about them

The pictures were nothing but of them with another couple somewhere, them at some get together and the other one was of Justin and Lauren sitting on the beach and Lauren was in a sundress. That's it ,they weren't really anything special.

idk but i've found a handful of lavren/justin pics on twitter or google images

I don't have a Twitter or do I follow their careers really closely. All I remember is seeing the pictures posted and at the time people were saying they couldn't find a source for them. If anything this whole thing is just fucking stupid, I'm just a fan, at this point I'm really not that excited for the new album it seems really lackluster from the two singles. Yeah I do have a crush on her but I do understand the reality of it that nothing would ever ever happen between us. For short time yeah I did lose my shit and actually thought that it would happen but thankfully I pulled myself out of that one. Even though I really don't care I know that I'm going to be known on this form for this whole thing

the "lauren mayberry fans" twitter page digs these up usually

Normally I hate the phrase but dating Lena Dunham has to be the biggest soy boy move there is.

are you gay or something
thats a girl voice bruho

Lena Dunham is sexy

we knew you lost your shit. thats why we were ripping on you for it.

they coulda put any other title on the album, but why they gotta mess with the word love?

I think it has to do with the fact that a lot of their material has to do with relationships falling apart and relationships in general.

ok but call it something else bub

Kek

Like what?

what's so funny

see

We know you're a fan. We just rip on you because of the fact that you orbit and have an infatuation with. She hates you Brandon, get over it.

if you ever thought you had a chance with her you are mentally ill. she was never even aware of your existence pal

she's tweeted about brandon before

I know she doesn't know I exist, I just play around with that in these threads. I was just in a weird part in my life, somewhere that I don't want to go back to. I had to admit that to myself, and thankfully I had someone to help me through that at the time.

post tits
*actually source

I bet ur a shitty friend

No she didn't, it was a fake photoshopped tweet.

I was jo king.

you had a psychotic break

ok so the tweet aboout (You) was fake

That happened to me too

stop using this board as your personal diary to shit up every thread and get yourself a psychiatrist

All that shit's over with.

but you're still here. with a trip.

That doesn't mean shit.

it means that you're a fat retard who's only claim to fame is that you fell in "love" with a celebrity(gosh you're so unique) and subsequently started crying about it for years. it's one of the most pathethic things i've ever seen. buuh hoo. nothing happened. no one cares, faggot.

Ok.

Btfo

You're not saying anything that he or anyone else doesn't know.

I hope Brandon gets to be with Lauren Mayberry

>fame
>on an Indonesian can opener and spatula enthusiast forum

>still making this joke, wasn't that funny the first time

keep shit music related thanks

but how?

Hello

The love and light will fill her heart one day.
And she will see

love def gonna fill something
'NAH MEAN? LOL

let's hope so