Is it true men in Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf countries keep Eastern European women as sex slaves...

Is it true men in Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf countries keep Eastern European women as sex slaves? Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/I-want-a-blue-eyed-Yazidi-Teen-describes-IS-slave-market/articleshow/48770814.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they don't "keep" them as "slaves"
they are just paid to to contractual things

well, they dont call them slaves, but yeah, they do that with all sorts of nationalities. some fucked up shit, just google it.

>they are just paid to to contractual things
Pls elaborate further. Also, why Eastern Europeans in particular?

Source? Is it just those rich princes? How can that be legal in Saudi Arabia?

It's easy, they just don't view them as humans. This is the kind of country that forced schoolgirls into a burning building because they were "not modestly dressed" (read: not wearing a garbage bag)

there were some story about them having to get pooped on last year or somthing

probably because they are pretty and their countries have more expansive black markets
that said there are plenty of western hoes, instagram models and such who advertise themselves on social media then get ordered to the saudi orgies like room service

I found this

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/I-want-a-blue-eyed-Yazidi-Teen-describes-IS-slave-market/articleshow/48770814.cms

>IS
>gulf states

>Pls elaborate further.

>be pretty female
>between the age of 11-13 you start noticing the thing between your legs could be used to provide a care-free life for the rest of your fucking life or at least as long as you're pretty enough
>proceed to live the high-life with minimal effort doing some retarded shit with an obese saudi prince once/twice a week

>How can that be legal in Saudi Arabia?
hmmm makin my noggin numb on that one

>Pls elaborate further
benis in vagina

Is it actually a common thing for that to happen in Poland? What happens once they get old?

This thing is not "common" anywhere. Unless you're talking about war-torn middle east it's casuistry.

Good lord were you born anywhere?

yesterday*

Only Russian and Ukrainian women.

If you're gonna be a cunt then fuck off.

stop pretending to be a drooling retard then.

Any Eastern European girls here who want to be a sex slave? I'll pay for your flight and be gentle for the first month.

>saudi orgies

>why Eastern Europeans in particular
cuz they are poor and opportunistic
even my country has eastern european prostitutes.

Yeah.

Its called human traffic/prostitution and its widespresd worldwide

American instagram girls get paid by saudis to fly there and get pooped on.