Russia partitioned after the end of the third World War

Russia partitioned after the end of the third World War

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/mwh/ir2/sovietexpansionineasterneuroperev1.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can sweden have finland back?

We don't want this Kaliningrad shithole.

It will be just fine.

Fuck Moscow.

// some random siberian guy

can we have it?

>Kazakhstan controls the Finno-Ugric peoples

Why westerners(Americans in particular) are so imperialistic and aggressive???

sure

Can Sweden disappear for once and forever? You are an absolute disgrace

No, because Sweden didn't want to defend the realm in 1808.

sure, we'll unite with the rest of the nordics
and you'll balkanize

bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/mwh/ir2/sovietexpansionineasterneuroperev1.shtml

objectively false
stop memeing

Under the New Scandinavian Emirates right? What a shithole

What are we going to do with that much Siberia?

We aren't gay.

resources

>spain literally used to be a caliphate

Oh. Yeah I guess that is the most American answer.

>Why westerners(Americans in particular) are so imperialistic and aggressive???
>t.Citizen of a country that recently annexed a neighbor and supports a Bydlo revolt.

Amin brother

Resources, bases, lebensraum, befriending the natives

All that fun stuff

You fucking wished.

Long live free Siberia

You can breed qt fingolian girls there.

The truth. We would have a magnificent empire without the gross incompetence of Swedish military leadership.Swedish kings and generals did nothing but mistakes for centuries.

This
We would've bordered

In Finland we have a patriotic saying "Uralille asti!" "all the way to the Ural mountains!".

Sad that Mannercuck didn't want us to win the war.

They are not. And don't change the subject, this is thread about neutralizing a monstrous abomination of a country.

Trust a Swedish general, feel the burial.

where are the tickets

Don't worry, it will be delivered right to your doorstep. Maybe further.

why do want to be American?
Also, if this happened, Russia would turn into Canada and in 50 years, Siberian Slavs and Caucasians would receive reparations and get 90-100% scholarship funding in virtually any university.

this fuck it

At least they arent one now. They fought back.

>Attask armed people
>oy vey why they attack us in return

It's hard to take catholics seriously. Slaves don't have any real opinions.

>Also, if this happened, Russia would turn into Canada and in 50 years, Siberian Slavs and Caucasians would receive reparations and get 90-100% scholarship funding in virtually any university.

fucking hell is there worse cancer on Sup Forums than autistic amerimutts roleplaying as their country or american government?

The USA after the collapsus of the Dollar.
making a end to this worlwide menace and also the lose of jewish influence and power, a balkanized country full of irrelevant places and poverty, with some dictatorships around.

East Slavic posters from Poland, Ukraine and Russia

>Greater Georgia
>As if we didnt have enough subhumans, now we have mudslimes and literal mongols
No thank you, just nuke it

>why do want to be American?
Because fucking Muscovites gets our resources and lives on them. We have no any profits. Our cities are not developed and there is no work.

World in 2067.

only ones attacking anyone were drunken russians (and other similarly intoxicated pact soldiers)

>full of irrelevant places and poverty

state GDPs compared to whole countries.jpg

Wrong map.

All of those states will become Mexico, China, India and some designated nigger-ethnic containment zones.

Can we have Kuban(Krasnodarskii krai) instead of this?

you realize we are talking about dollar devaluation right? and of a complete collapsus? and also delocalization of companies?

Question for Russiafags, if I wanted to move to Siberia what kind of work could I find, and what is quality of life like? Obviously it's cold in winter but other than that, what should I expect?

Cascadia should fucking happen already. I want my leftist utopia.

Most of us can't read Polish, my man.

Do not do this.

// Siberian

50 years more senpai

Please explain. Tell me all about it. Are you saying don't do this for my sake or is this a "fuck off we're full" post?

Kek I'm a redneck retard for not knowing Polish?

Siberia is a poor and poorly developed region in Russia, with the exception of a couple of places.

You will be disappointed with your trip.

What city are you in and what do you do for work?

a low quality of life like you cant even buy fresh food sometimes and youll have to eat your own shit or canned tuna thats the same thing

but the north russians are kinder than the south pigs

>with the exception of a couple of places
What places are these?

>eat your own shit

basic knowledge of english and two brain cells is enough to deduce what 3/4 of these means.
I mean fucking "prowincja" is kind of obvious?

Is that province? I don't think that would be obvious to someone who didn't know anything about your pronunciation. Polish spells shit in weird ways.

Novosibirsk, Tyumen

Novosibirsk, I am a Java developer in some random western outsourcing IT-company.

don't sweat it, I think it's just output of some freeform forum roleplay

>Is that province?
you did it champ.

I'm taking Java classes right now. One of the reasons I want to get into programming is because it's in demand worldwide and I want to be able to travel. Nice to know they have coders in Novosibirsk.

Nobody wants to tell me how to move to Siberia anymore?