Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?

Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vRAWC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really longterm

yes, just look at all the hispanic alt-rights something got to be working

yes, but I still hate all foreigners

It doesn't. I mean we've got a lot of russkies living in this country and... I gotta say. They've clearly overstated their welcome.

No and that is one of the reasons why Spain will die.

yes

>hispanic
>working

No, tolerance must not tolerate intolerance.

>Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?
yeah, kind of.

It's the root of why people hate this place

Hello, Serbia. What is the Orthodox Church like?

you're a dumbass

This is now a Desht-i Qipchak thread

Absolutely does, just look at the 20% unemployment rates, the numerous cities and neighborhoods where not a single white French lives and the daily terrorist attacks
aaah such a paradise.

>Orthodox Church
Still raping Muslims, both male and female, old and young, according to their repertoire.

multiculturalism doesn't work anywhere
if you talk about multiracial-ism then they've got to have a common ground, like in the 80s (or like Brazil, which is more divided regionally than racially)
"melting pot" also implies assimilation
multikulti is self-destruction

Oh, so you're one of those ALT RIGHT faggots pretending NOT to be racist?

What nice French towns/cities have not been "culturally enriched" yet?

A хyй eгo знaeт.
B мeтoдичкe пocмoтpи cвoeй, Хpюньдeль!

ugly runt

Villages with less than 200 inhabitants
The rest is all fucked up

No, it's about to destroy it

Almost all our political leaders have already denounced multiculturalism.

No. You can clearly see the results in Marseille, people are even more divided when minorities grow.
I don't understand how anyone could think culturalism is a good idea, it doesn't work, it just doesn't make sense, and it has no point

says the slav

What is Rennes, Bordeaux, Nantes and La Rochelle like?

Nope, but the government insist that it is working very well.

>slav
TURK*

>Do you think multiculturalism works in your country?
Has it ever worked, in history?
Legitimate question.

Bullshit. We need no white pigs as well as chinks and koreans. Actually I don't need Jap bastards as well!

Settle down Codreanu

>Ukraine
>Country
Choose one

Not really.

Thats even worse

same, like the others

Like Africa, white numales and coalburners.

Angela Merkel said the same shit a few years ago. It doesn't matter when you keep letting millions of shitskins immigrate, they're never going to 'assimilate'

>Pyccкий язык
>язык

>coalburners.
French women don't coalburn, nigger.

So far it has but we must keep strict standards for those we let in

yes, as long as everybody has work to do and has a full stomach

Yes very.

Worse than in the USA tbqh

Yes

Take a look at San Francisco, all the CEOs' are Indians while all the housing are owned by the Chinese.

And what in fact did they to stop it or revert it? nothing like here or in any other euro country and usa.
This is the problem, in 20 years we will be all here and our countries overruned by non europeans.

yes fairly well

>Worse than in the USA tbqh
That's a lie, where?

t. cousins working in France in private healthcare

yes but it can also be very violent at times

Pretty much everywhere, since your cousin lives here ask him if you can stay at his place for a week or two and just witness for yourself the number of interracial couples
On a side note, I'd be with with multiculturalism if it was solely European multiculturalism, can't tolerate brownskins trying to take part in it though.

Only immigrants that fit in are ones who were abused so that they fit into australian culture

Sorry meant to reply to

>flag
>yes

not very well at the moment. I wish we could get along better, and that doesn't mean just the different races, I mean the native cultures within the US too such as Southerners and Yankees and Californians.

we don't have multiculturalism

No, some groups like Indians and Poles are fine (for the most part), but most immigrants are subhumans.

It doesn't work anywhere. It hasn't worked anywhere. It will never work anywhere. No matter what.

BABS clearly thinks it does

so she is a traitor that barb......

I think if you come into this country you should never date or marry outside of your race, as a token of respect for the other races that inhabit the country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHKEKEKEKEKEKE

"No"

This is why nobody likes foreigners.

30 years, so far so good.

Yes.
Britain is a mix of celtic, Anglo, Germanic, Gaelic and a ton of other cultures and has done absolutely fine.
Why multiculturalism apparently only means importing hordes of niggers / sandniggers is beyond me. Europe itself it multicultural as fuck and can work together at the very least.

werk

I think it is some kind of forced fake multiculturalism but I don't really mind that because I don't like Germans

This desu

go back to >>>/pol

Fuck off

>t. Ton Ngo

It's worked pretty well in Australia.

GOTTA

What's the reference?

Nobody cares, you have a containment board for your cancer. Go whine somewhere else, wah wah muh immigrants

Why don't you fuck off back to Idiotstan? heheh

>>>/brit/
Don't leave your containment thread.

>I want Sup Forums to be an echochamber praising multiculturalism.

Are you brain dead?

>Stan
heheh that sounds like the name of your home country sweety xx

Are you an english teacher? Why are you so butthurt?

Stanland?

what were the other options

no I'm a smalltime property investor and I love immigration, but you racists still need to go back to your containment board, enjoy your property prices racist

You mean you make money by selling your adoptive country (Canada) piece by piece to your fellow chinks?

Here's the original article:
archive.is/vRAWC

Fuck off Tong

>enjoy your property prices racist
topkek I'm planning to sell (I'm mortgage free and inherited my property), cash out and leave this nightmare country. You sound like a piece of shit subhuman.

It only works on countries/cities like Singapore or Hong Kong cuz those countries don't have anything like affirmative action or identity politics and people with different background only care about how to make most money out of it

That's for the bigtime local developers to do, after all selling out their soul seems to be the Western modus operandi today, I rent out studio apartments to wypipo mostly students probably studying a meme liberal arts degree

All the pollution in Chinkland must have fried this gook's small brain.

gayboys

yes, we are beeing ruled by an indian as a non elected president

no

Nah, or maybe to such extent that the foreigners go out on their way to kill each other. Like in Turku

Ohhhhh Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiienna

hispanics work shitty jobs that doesn't mean they aren't hard working lol