Obama makes Stonewall a National Monument of the National Park System

“I’m designating the Stonewall National Monument as the newest addition to America’s National Park System. Stonewall will be our first national monument to tell the story of the struggle for LGBT rights. I believe our national parks should reflect the full story of our country, the richness and diversity and uniquely American spirit that has always defined us. That we are stronger together. That out of many, we are one.”
President Obama JUNE 24, 2016 AT 12:00 PM

whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/06/24/president-obama-designates-stonewall-national-monument
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/06/24/barack-obama-stonewall-inn-gay-rights-monumenr/86336980/

Literally WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/opinion/about-that-rape-at-the-stonewall-inn-isnt-the-lgbt-bathroom-agenda-supposed
archive.org/stream/TheNewWorldOrder_342/TheNewWorldOrder#page/n17/mode/2up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which part hurts your feelings

>Literally WTF?

Do you know what current year this is OP?

not a single american flag wtf

gay as fuck desu

>not a single american flag wtf

Because we LGBT people are nationalists. We want a country solely for LGBT people.

...and this here is the national gay monument of the USA

So... A country that would last a generation?

Kek, degenerates are funny folk.

B U I L D I T
U
I
L
D
I
T

>So... A country that would last a generation?

What is bisexuals and sperm donations?

I could understand consecrating it as a place of historical importance.

BUT

IT

ISNT

A

FUCKING

PARK

I just scratched my balls and its more interesting. Sage for stupid ameriburgers.

It's a park n' ride in the bathrooms.

>that fucking video

I actually like this idea. all you mentally ill faggots can fuck off.

Great idea.
>deport all gays to this country
>gay's agenda only apply in this country
>everyone happy

What do you think Puerto Rico is for?

>he thinks reproduction problems is what would make it short-lived

obama really is a faggot isn't he?

can you explain what the "gay agenda" is

A transgender man said he was raped Saturday night in the "unisex" bathroom at the landmark Stonewall Inn, a gay bar in Greenwich Village.

lifesitenews.com/opinion/about-that-rape-at-the-stonewall-inn-isnt-the-lgbt-bathroom-agenda-supposed

This is just great.

this man really makes me think

USA USA USA

>obama really is a faggot isn't he?

Who cares? Its 2016 AD.

King nigger as usual with his leftist policies.

Just get the fuck out of office and head to the welfare lines, nigger.

topkek

I can't. I just know the existence of some books, which can explain this.

>I can't.

i know

>which can explain this

so post them

I can't rebember the titles and the authors of these books.

i know

I thought everyone already knew this. It's obvious Michelle's a tranny.

Obama is the worst president. I wonder why he's so awful.

Ain't you heard? The first Basketball American president is thinking of getting himself a NBA team. Really.

I like how the modern LGBT has erased the fact that most of the people there were drag queens and crossdressers. I don't even think they have a letter in the LGBTQQA* shit.

top kek

Good. It should be. It's a really landmark place that provides millions of people with a feeling of solidarity. It's historical legacy is super important and should be preserved. The spontaneous outpouring of protest and affection after the Orlando shootings that took place outside this venue shows its importance. Also, OP is almost certainly a faggot in denial like Omar. Sucks to be OP.

gay

ZING!

Eat shit pham

it's talked about in this book from 1990

archive.org/stream/TheNewWorldOrder_342/TheNewWorldOrder#page/n17/mode/2up

Communist subversion

Tear down the things whites have built and replace it with ridiculous ideas that deligitamize the institution as a whole

cuck

Even as a Christian Im ok with that because it is significant, but I cant say I really care one way or another. I certainly dont feel solidarity with most homos. But, I also dont feel solidarity with the US in general. Id rather be Cascadia. The US is co-opted and has been for years. Its a failed experiment and we need to, at a minimum, revert to the Federalist Papers.

We could even go full balkanization, but maintain a security council and joint military for purposes of defense, and still be better off while still being scary to assholes like China.