Predict the viewing figures

6 billion

Billions and many of them will unironically be watching for an assassination. Though not me. If he does get assassinated no one will want to miss it.

The most popcorn worthy event in television history.

But what I'm really looking forward to are the YouTube videos of lefties getting their asses licked by the 200k bikers that are going to be in attendance

they're going to be BIGLY

trump gets THE BEST RATINGS

>my senior year of high school they made us all stop class and watch Obama get sworn in
>IDGAF about politics, ask wy we have to spend the whole rest of the day doing this
>teacher snaps at me for not "appreciating it"
>my younger brother is now in high school
>school is completely OK with students walking out and taking "the time they need to heal"
Im watching out of pure spite

Drumpf losers on Sup Forums are embarrassing lol

Bingo

This is bullshit.

>toilet bog fart

>lefties getting their asses licked by the 200k bikers
So many leather daddies

This is why I'm watching it

I know nothings actually going to happen but all the protests around will be too good to give up

>tfw enormous "liberals in tears" folder

2016 is the ETERNAL YEAR

36.3m

it's at 11:00am on a weekday

only NEETs and housewives are gonna watch

fuck I was over a Friends house and he and his uber liberal girlfriend were making us watch this, thinking it would be funny to see the don lose. I spend the whole night trying to not lose my shit and checking threads. it really was a great time

Ill be tuning in just to see if anything happens.I know several people that will be doing the same Assassinations, terror attacks, hill dawgs protesting or liberal tears. No matter what it will be entertaining

If he gets assassinated every leftist that put their face out to the public will be hiding for their lives.

I really dont even care any more. the ultra liberal feel good stuff he tells me goes on in these schools now makes me think when I went it was a cake walk, and I actively hate all that Sup Forums talk

>tfw friend told me a few hours earlier that Trump had 0% chance of winning
>tfw he cut off our skype call and got hammered when Ohio came in

you know what else is embarrassing?
losing the congress, the white house and the supreme court but still being smug because hollywood actors (professional liars) agree with your views.

goddamn sneaky russians are just going to hack the ratings anyway

If he does, it would be an inside job. At this point the SS will have vantage points locked down so cuckssassins won't even stand a chance against Trump.

i still remember when he flipped PA, that was a magical moment

I wanna see him fuck up or stutter during the oath. The media shitstorm would be hilarious.

I will not support a commie lover

Robby "Fucking" Drums

Trump won.

They're gonna be YUGE

UMMMMMM NO SWEETIE HILLARY ACTUALLY WON BY 5 MILLION VOTES AND ONLY SUBURBAN AND RURAL RETARDS VOTED FOR HIM
CITY PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY

I hope that the good mood holds you over the middle class dying. We elected a literal megajew bourgeois into office.

Sup Forums sold us out

My hole house erupted into laughter and happiness. We dont necessarily love trump, we just really hate Hillary and her fans
>tfw I waited for months thinking about how much outrage there would be if he one
>it was better then I could have dreamed

Yeah, and it didn't make a bit of difference, he won, thanks to the system we have that prevents the normal people from being tyrannized by the degenerates.

The inauguration's going to be boring.

I'll be watching peoples' reaction to it instead.

Why are Sup Forums fags so bad at recognizing sarcasm?

Do you have actual brain damage, did his caps lock, hyperbole and nonsensical response not give you a SINGLE clue?

So, affirmative action to protect the frail rural minorities from a system that privileges the urban majority.

Yeah sure cleetus.

5 star post, friend.

Yes because you're normal.

middle class survives
lower class stays deprived
upper class thrives

same news as always. But I bet your political science teacher assured you this will be the end of the world?

His assassination will get higher ratings.

what are you trying to say kiddo

Trans-black queergendered blue haired hippos, BLM, and Communist twinks getting BTFO by Secret Service, National Guard, Bikers, and people late for work

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
Fucking newfag shills

Sup Forums is now full of people who saw all the ironic racism and stupidity on Sup Forums and thought they were in good company.