Why does everyone think that brits uncucked themselves

Why does everyone think that brits uncucked themselves.
Paki immigrants will keep flooding the country, and now you even fucked up your economy. Atleast the pakis will feel like home

Serbia just got 10 miles wider

IGNORE
G
N
O
R
E
Tfw no arguments

They just gonna swim across now?

They won't keep coming if the economy is fucked. They sacrificed their economy for the sake of preserving their culture. At least that's how I see it.

Well the ones who are in, will basicly outbreed them by that logic

true croatbro

They didn't uncuck themselves, but they uncucked Europe.

>the economy is fucked

t. it has been one single day

Britain will recover

RULE BRITANNIA

Well by the logic up there, that means even more immigrants
They only lose from leaving then

>what is economy?
Immigration is not the start all end all when it comes to national problems you fucking idiot. Also are you implying that all of those who voted leave are "white supremacist KKK whatever bullshit"?

Literally no upside

what does that have to do with immigrants?

they can now vote to throttle immigration. They couldn't previously because of the EU

the fact is, polls showed that immigration was the number 1 reason for the vote. If you think the brits won't correct their immigration, especially on their newly found independence boner, you are delusional

the entire reason for the vote was because they were tired of giving immigrants benefits

But immigration wasn't the sole or even largest reason for leaving you degenerate.

At the current rate it may be possible but stopping the influx of migrants is and should be priority number 1. How the British will take back their streets is up to them.

Well prople advocate it as the main problem with eu(brexiters do). Atleast you know something about it Ahmed

see this

It literally is, if it aint broke dont fix it

You say it is but no it's really not. The largest appeal for the UK was not having to spend a fortune supporting other shit stain nations. The EU isn't worth the money for us.

Gl trying your ass off to export worthless shit

Funny given that even the US stated that the UK would be treated the same as it has been. Are you going to continue spouting shit?

We will see, currently it isnt the same

In what sense is it not the same? Please tell because clearly you have some greater understanding of the extensive international economic policy that has been drawn up in the last 10 hours.

Check the pound

The pound was falling before brexit was even confirmed. A day after a major decision isn't the time to be deciding weather or not its a viable decision. Then a gain you are clearly fucking 16 and live in the short term.

The brexit will definitely stop migrants from coming over from those well known EU countries of; Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Syria. Well fucking done.

>falling

Have you considered the long term or are you just taking your information from your SJW twitter feed?

(for croatia)

the leave campaign is already backtracking hard on their immigration promises

we already had a tight grip on immigration, more benefits are claimed by white Brits, we were not part of the Schengen area, France was holding rapefugees for us, etc

Nothing will change now we're out, except France isn't going to be as friendly. And we might have to join Schengen to get a fair trade deal. FUCK

THIS

why do people think that literally LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER proves how britain's economy will be for the rest of time?

they sound like EU shills. like a jealous ex girlfriend. WE NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY!! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LAST ON YOUR OWN ANYWAY, NOONE WILL WANT YOU!!!!! NOONE!!!!!!!

i'm scared about the EU spooks trying to sew in the idea that brexiters didn't "know what they were voting for" and so they shouldn't be able to be independent ;) sorry britain ;))) and you know what?

Obama wouldn't come to regulate against the EU army. we better hope that Trump wins. He would militarily protect Brehxit

Have you considered the very likely possibility of a recession?

We arent even dependent on eu sadly, not like we takr all the money like poland
Not an argument, you said it was falling. Only thing to do left is call me a sjw cause logic

when is the "UK fucked its economy" meme going to end?

nah bro, it will be fine

and what kind of argument is that?

"oh, since 50% of your taxes aren't going to foreigners, therefore there is no problem"

oh really?

britain will be fine.

also

>Scotcuck detected

Maybe because there's no argument to be made when the market instability is caused by major political change. Believe it or not this was expected and really could go either way.

I aleready said before that we will see about the long term, and that it cant be predicted

A FUCKING CHECKERBOARD

Basicly gaining nothing

Britain just have to be hostile towards Islam and other shit and those browns will go back to Germany or France. Its not that hard when you can make your own laws again.

when it becomes reality. too early to say for sure yet.

>Implying most of the country arent sjws

You do realize that you won't have to meet quotas for any more """"migrants"""" that the EU will place?

>gaining independence is easy

have you considered the possibility that the day after a state becomes sovereign, maybe, just MAYBE, investors aren't completely sure if the state will be a success?

you know what the pound shows me?

it shows me INVEST NOW because it's going to skyrocket

>freedom is nothing

too early to say, but I'm investing in Britain while it's low.

>implying vote leave doesn't show that most of them aren't

>implying they have a choice
>implying eu placed them

>t. it has been one single day
t. the fucking FTSE is already back to where it was before the referndum, pound will follow

and you guys realize that all of this "negative things" you are gaining from brexit are literally the same EU fear mongers, at it again, just on the other side of the loss?

you realize they are trying to manipulate you economically to make you stay right?

now you're grasping at straws

Even if the UK government placed them the torries are out so it works in our favour either way.

course it will

Britain is an ancient and beautiful island nation. You will overcome. This was the biggest part, just keep fighting. Keep in mind, the EU will try to manipulate things, stay strong, /Breh/xiters

Well if trump wins you have high chance of recovering to normal state, but if shill wins oh boy

>Atleast the pakis will feel like home

So they'll leave then?

>pakis
>leave
Good one

No idea about how UK will do but they uncucked Europe for sure.

Thanks britm8s, hopefully you guys will manage to make it through hell

>Having more dominion over its own border controls somehow equates to more immigrants
I don't think you've thought this through very well.

matter of time until corporate america sticks its big dick inside the tide brit pussy and fucks them to confusion.

Say what you want I love america they can easy sell you the story they are your friends while they are actually fucking your wife at home and taking your money.

ITS GAME TIME EVERYONE, ROLL UP ROLL UP!

FIRST CROATIAN TO COME UP WITH A LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT GETS TO JOIN THEIR FAMILY IN OUR COUNTRY.

Hello Shill

I don't think we are the ones who should be worried.. Also, it's pretty clear that the drop in the pound was due to the shock result and temporary panic that ensued.