Well, this sucks

Well, this sucks...
deadline.com/2017/01/miguel-ferrer-dead-ncis-los-angeles-crossing-jordan-1201890002/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY
imdb.com/name/nm0001208/?ref_=tt_cl_t6
tmz.com/2017/01/19/miguel-ferrer-dead-cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=MF1-lnLemAY
youtube.com/watch?v=EVESMxs4rbA
medium.com/@jasoncrease/was-2016-especially-dangerous-for-celebrities-79d79b9fae02#.oe4dqfeeo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ex2vZeiupU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_E._Coulson
youtube.com/watch?v=ww-88rwt4ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fugg :(

Will he appear in twin peaks?

F

Shit. His Twin Peaks stuff was already filmed, right?

Shit, He was great in Robocop. Also, The Night Flyer is one of the most underrated horror ever. Rip in Peace.

I guess it wasn't his tempo

GOD DAMN IT DUDE IS THIS RESIDUAL EFFECTS 2016

Robocop is one of my all time favorites, what the fuck

He wasn't even that old!

This needs a sticky tbqh. He was one bad motherfucker

F

Sticky this!

When will 2017 finally be over wtf

literally who

isn't that like the dude from Hot Shots?

Twin Peaks finished filming last April, so yes he will

Literally pleb

Bob Morton

Nash and Boddicker are next

>GOD DAMN IT DUDE IS THIS RESIDUAL EFFECTS 2016

jesus christ you people who take the 2016 meme seriously are fucking retarded

the Baby Boomers are slowly starting to die off and they shaped pop-culture of the last 40-50 years, this isn't going to get better, it will only get worse with more and more celebrities kicking the bucket in the coming years

Remember guys he loved you

George Clooney's cousin.

Return to Redit.

No, from Blank Check, the American classic.

His path was a strange and difficult one...

wtf, I hate 2017 already

Oh shit, 'that guy' died.

RIP based Albert

This happened because we voted a cheeto pussy grabber and wall carpenter into the Royal Court!

Fuck he was my favorite Twin Peaks supporting character

Please sticky this.
Please.

>Robocop is one of my all time favorites

good to hear.

RIP Albert

Sticky this.

wtf

Now I'm cashing you out.

He had a pretty decent spread career in his lifetime.

imdb.com/name/nm0001208/?ref_=tt_cl_t6

I didn't even know he did cartoons let alone that he was in Jackie Chan adventures.

It is you who is retarded. It has been proven that 2016 was a statistical anomaly for celebrity deaths.

Albert's path was a strange and difficult one

:'(

I didn't know he was a PoC

>Ferrer also was an accomplished drummer before turning to acting. He played in bands, toured with his mother and Bing Crosby and recorded with the Who’s Keith Moon.

RIP Miguel

Sticky this shit!

I always wanted to do tittie blow because of this scene

Damn. It's sad.

NO! 2016 is dead we killed it

why is this still happening?!

Damn I really liked the guy.
Didn't knew he was sick :(

should have been Clooney instead

tmz.com/2017/01/19/miguel-ferrer-dead-cancer/

>He was on Psych
>But not the Twin Peaks episode

What movie was this?

Able to be a dick
Able to be badass
Able to be in on the joke

RIP Miguel

Rest In Kino

He played Death on adventure time (whos look is based on holy mountain)

Revenge, directed by Tony Scott

youtube.com/watch?v=MF1-lnLemAY

Clarence got to him

>Able to be in on the joke
youtube.com/watch?v=EVESMxs4rbA

Absolutely based, one of my favourite "that guy" actors, always terrific no matter how small the part.

Favourites include RoboCop, Night Flier and Mulan (he was a great voice actor too)

Genuinely saddened to hear of his passing, the biggest shame will be that since he wasn't a huge Hollywood star his death won't be as widely covered, and numerous normies won't have a clue who he even was REEEEEEEEE

This isn't going to be stickied, is it?

his dad was the dude in Dune

>It has been proven that 2016 was a statistical anomaly for celebrity deaths.

source?

>people dying
>anomaly

F

F

F

Miguel's path was a strange and difficult one.

It is being pretty widely covered. Also trending on twitter.

He's an idiot, it can't be known whether it's an anomaly or a start of a trend for a few more years.

It was nice seeing him in one of those last marvel movies. He played an evil vice president? I'll need to watch Robocop in memoriam
I think he is related to a few really big actors through marriage and stuff so he should get some coverage.

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake.

Ferrer is notable for his early breakout role in Paul Verhoeven’s “Robocop” (1987) as Bob Morton, the ambitious and sleazy corporate climber who spearheads the Robocop program to great success, only to be murdered by his envious boss.

F

medium.com/@jasoncrease/was-2016-especially-dangerous-for-celebrities-79d79b9fae02#.oe4dqfeeo

Actually, being a prolific character actor is great. You don't get harassed left and right by crazies and there's no shortage of roles coming your way.

I'm on the fourth episode of Twin Peaks Season 2 and he's by far my favorite character. Pretty nuanced.

Sucks that he likely didn't get to see the Twin Peaks scenes he shot in context because of the immense secrecy. Rumor has it his part is quite big.

This

Shit absolutely sucks

It was cancer so it's not like it was out of nowhere. I'm sure if he asked they would have let him see.

Watching him on 2017 post mortem will be sad desu.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ex2vZeiupU

For insurance purposes they most likely knew about his cancer and hopefully they will have planned around that.

the log lady also died a few months ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_E._Coulson

Oh no its the robocop dude.

F

She died while they were still filming too, so that might have been a problem.

WHAT THE FUCK STOP IT

Oh shit he voiced the hun villain from Mulan as well, this guy had a really neat career.
Rest in peace based Robocop dude.

FUCK 2017 AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Fuck. Rip Albert.

F

On April 25, 2016, it was confirmed that Coulson had filmed new scenes as the Log Lady for the series' 2017 revival.[1]

are you literally shaking?

Yes but it's confirmed she's in the show. It's of course unclear if they got everything they wanted but hopefully. Hopefully they shot 18 log lady intros.

F. He was one of the best characters in Twin Peaks

youtube.com/watch?v=ww-88rwt4ms

One of the better characters on Twin Peaks. Shame he wont be in a next season if one was planned.

F.

Who else died on twin peaks?
1. miguel
2. bowie
3. log lady
4. jack nance?

That doesn't mean she completed her entire role. In Secret History it seemed to imply her and Carl Rodd were going to be important as they both were playing near Glastonbury Grove when they were children and ended up in the Lodge.

BOB
major briggs

Bob's dead? jeez, that dude was a monster

Jack Nance is underrated af. He was typecasted as a meek and timid guy but still.

Him being anything but IRL makes his performance so much more impressive.

Macaulay Culkin would have been a perfect replacement for the role of Bob.

BOB, the elderly waiter, The R&R diner cook who showed up for five seconds in FWWM but will apparently be in season 3, Briggs, "The Electrician" who was one of the black lodge residents above the convenience store in FWWM

Ferrer also will be seen in David Lynch’s Twin Peaks revival, which is set to premiere May 21 on Showtime. Ferrer was among the first actors signed for the new series, on which he is reprising his role as FBI Agent Albert Rosenfield from the groundbreaking original drama, which aired on ABC.

Based as fuck. RIP.

Madeleine Stowe was so fucking hot.

>TP people keep dying one after another
He was so great in TP, I hope he also got a decent role in the new season.