[ban old people from voting]

So here is what I got from millennial liberals
>Blacks cannot vote because they are dumb
>Old people cannot vote
>People should get a voting lisence to vote

Man I hope someone kicked him the balls on live television for that.

Yeah. So a central one party system where only one side gets to vote. Literally communism.

"

Haha lefties are such terrible losers, they are the crying bitch that you can never play sports
with because you know they will fuck things up as soon as you win.
I am not a Brexit voter (if I had the chance) but the tears of the left are so goddamn good.

Also, what arrogance do you have if you
decide that those who actually have done work should not vote? I have NEVER met a
libtard that has done work that mattered to society. Lazy fucks and horrible losers.

Watch all these people saying this now want their vote back when they're 65.

>64 this year

I SAW THE COLD WAR YOU COMMUNIST FUCKS

HEED MY WARNINGS WISELY OR BATHE IN THE CONSEQUENCES

fuck, i hate old people now.
#GasOldPeople
#NotAllBritbongs

if theres a blatant right and a blatant wrong in politics, why vote on anything at all you piece of shit

>people who fought and worked for this country shouldn't be allowed to vote.

more like no one under 35 should be allowed

No one should be allowed to vote.

WTF? I hate Sean Lock now!

18 to 25 year olds are truly the wisest, most rational, and most politically knowledgeably demographic in the voting bloc. It's a shame that they allowed people over 30 drive their country off a cliff. Mental decline due to age is real and all important decisions should be left to the youth. It's 2016, people. Fuck.

Implying you can't have your country's best interest at heart when voting because you're going to die soon. Wouldn't they be the best ones to vote because they don't have anything to gain from being egotistical? Or do all old people want to watch the world burn, ffs...

>Ban people with the most experience from voting
>World ran by literal children

cool

I'm hearing this a lot post-Brexit.
Leftists want age restrictions on voting because of 'stupid old people'. ruining it for the youngsters.

I though the left was all about getting MORE people to vote, not less.

more 16-17 year olds, not old retards

he is a lefty wank stain kebab loving white nigger lover an will apologise for niggers raping white kids an say they asked for it .. hate him

If only everyone just agreed with me and I would just run the world

Landowners and public servant should be the only one be allowed to vote because they're the most affected by government policies.

Leftists are revealing themselves as a bunch of fascists.

Fine people who don't vote, because they're ruining their own life

No stay-voters should be allowed to leave EU.

>join the army
>fight sand niggers in the desert
>possibly get scarred for life or lose a limb
>reach 66
>"lol u cant vote anymore stupid old person"

yeah would be fucking great wouldnt it

>"let's ban hateful old people from voting!"
>it happens
>get old
>"uhh what do you mean I can't vote anymore? it's you who shouldn't vote, young hateful shit! we should ban young people from voting!"
etc

have people always been so dumb?

I used to like him, didn't know he was a flaming faggot, kind of changes things

MAKES U THINK

Yes

>when we get what we want democracy has spoken
>when we don't get what we want democracy is under attack

>people are this salty over Brexit
If you don't like it move somewhere else you commies

More like under 25 shouldn't be able to vote. Most of them vote for specific reasons like "muh gay Marriage" or "bring the refugees in", rather than parties that will actually help us and our future.

>"WE LOST! DEMOCRACY HAS FAILED!"
>"Let's do away with democracy."
>Queen, now holding absolute power, forces Brexit anyway

Libs should just get the fuck over it. Now they know how we feel, but at least we respect democracy.

Left == hypocrisy

These are the fascist fucks who live in my nation. They literally want to take away the right to vote from people.

Only land owning males between the age of 20 and 50 should be allowed to vote.

Is anyone going to address the fact that 65 years old ISN'T old? I mean, my grandma lived to be 103, so many of these 65 year olds will be around for a couple of decades or more.

>white, a.k.a Europeans males

FTFY

Are you new?

Leftists have and always will be the most regressive cucksuckers.

>Haha lefties are such terrible losers
They're even worse winners, though.

Nobody over 65 should be able to vote.

Nobody under 30 should be able to vote.

You haven't seen real war until you stare in the black, cold eyes of an emu while he rapes your wife and eats your children.

ONLY THIS GROUP OF PERSONS WITH SPECIFIC QUALITIES SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE

I HATE HUMAN RIGHTS NOW WTF

>prime jewry age.
No thank you.

Why not go full mile and ban white CIS males from voting?

Go ahead, tell him. Tell him he isn't allowed to vote anymore because some blue haired sjw that wouldn't lift a finger to defend their country got a little butthurt.

I can't hate Sean Lock because of his work on the tragically underrated 15 Storeys High, but I hate it when people say shite like this.

>when memes come to life

I second something like this.

What the actual

>baby boomers
>fought and worked

Pick one

>let kids with still developing brains vote on major issues in global politics
what a strange world

It should be only male landowners can vote.

Can't be bothered to get a job and buy a house or apartment or a small plot of land.. then no vote for you.

MOST women just vote 100% with emotion and are very very easily swayed with appeals to emotion.

>Lefties: If old People couldn't vote, we would win.
>Sup Forums: If Women couldn't vote, we would win.

How is that any better of an argument than
>letting old people with degenerating brains vote on major issues in global politics

UGH

OLD PEOPLE

Why the fuck don't you get up and change it then? If roommate leaves during a movie I don't like I'm changing it or I'm getting up and making a sandwich from his food to enjoy it with.

kek
Its been a long time since there's been some new good counter signal memes. They were getting to be real shit for a while.

Never resorting to violence is a principle I try to uphold but if I saw a transgender 20-something actually walk up to someone like your pic and say that I cannot say with 100% certainty that my dormant Deus Vult genetics wouldn't activate my homosapien bloodlust instincts which haven't been fully removed through evolution.

>REE BAN OLD PEOPLE FROM VOTING
Most votes for leave came from working class areas
>REEE BAN POOR PEOPLE FROM VOTING

And this is why the left has fallen apart in the UK.

how old do you consider ''old'' people to be

>50+ are voting for Change
>people younger than 4 voting for Stay the Same

this shit is all kinds of fucked up.

>people younger than 40

DEMOCRACY DIDNT WORK IN MY FAVOR.

BAN PEOPLE FROM VOTING

>Only people who agree with us should be allowed to vote
[cognitive dissonance intensifies]

>older people shouldn't vote

These are the same kind of people who want to lower the voting age to 16. They literally admit to having childish ideals.

Agreed. We should only allow people aged 12-25 to vote, and more oppressed people get more votes because privileges blind us to the real political truths. As a straight white man I will ask a wise 12yo trans WoC what to do with my quarter vote.

Its safe to also say that anyone under about 26 shouldn't be allowed to vote because on average they haven't fully developed as an adult and aren't even able to make good decisions in their own lives, much less should they be allowed to influence the lives of a nation, municipality or whatever level of government or rule that is being addressed.

Difference being that lefties pretend to be for universal suffrage.

That's 19-25.

By 30 they generally had to have gotten a job/paid taxes.

They are calling for 65-70+ people to not be allowed to vote, most boomers are just younger than that still and would continue making up a large voting block.

Basically they are trying to keep the Greatest Generation who remember commie marxist threats from having a voice like that 90 year old veteran that died before he could vote Brexit.

Also everything thats wrong with the baby boomers is nothing compared to how fucking batshit Gen X'ers and Millennials are in comparison. I may hate boomers for a lot of reasons but it seems like they are trying to correct their mistakes somewhat on this failed social experiment by voting for the future of their nations.

Do these people forget that the racist old bigots are the same faggots who were raised in the age of free love, feminism, and civil rights?

It's almost like people grow out of the idealistic liberal bullshit.

Warning that liberal-SJW trans Europeans will murder their grandparents because they have no morals or any kind of respect for themselves.

>Rachman
Common now.

>I don't want the best for my kids

But hey aren't winners. As long as it takes effort to get on top they will not get on top. They might find a way to temporary gain
something (money) through easy ways but it will not be for the long run.

And I propose taking voting rights away from women and people with "migration background".

What about everyone 20-35 who voted leave? I haven't looked at the numbers but I'm sure there were a lot of them.

Women and brown skin shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE TRIGGERS ME

Wow, leftists are truly fucking scum.

>DAAAD, I want to eat all the chocolate bars
>"No son, it'll rot your teeth, make you fat and give you diabetes"
>S-STUPID ADULTS WHY WON'T YOU LET ME EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE GRRRRR

>he doesn't know what communism actually is

Wtf is wrong with UK comedians all being lefty faggots

it could also be that all the faggots who were having sex died of aids and the permavirgins are the only ones alive today...

People should be required to prove they are educated on the matters that they're voting on.

How about we not let terminally ill people from voting either then

christ I hope my country isn't cucked this November

Don't forget
>Labels everyone else as racist
>Lives in gated white upper class neighborhood

Apparently only 25% of 18-25 year olds voted

fucking kek, I was one of them and I voted Leave

Old people didn't ruin it, you threw it away, dumb cunts

the vast majority of comedians in general are leftist, especially these days

25 is when your brain finishes development so I would say 25. Plus you can hold office at that age anyways.

Only 43% of 18-24 yr olds voted though.

Over 65's polled 78%!

Old people saved this fucking nation. My generation are a bunch of fucking faggots God I hate them all.

>We have special laws that protect old people from hucksters
>We have special laws that protect old people from themselves
>We can't have special laws about old people and voting.

They should at least have to submit for a fucking psych eval. I mean honestly, the guy who sells your gran a fridge has to fucking be very, very careful. But a politician can sell an ideology and they're a-ok.

>that ID

Also I wish to formally register my interest in joining the UK side if it comes to war.

God bless the boomers for pulling the millenials bacon out of the fire.

>"They're MY teeth!"