ITT: Musicians who 100% undeniably are on the spectrum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTDXFrzBAZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, he's just a fuckin genius

why would you say that? youtube.com/watch?v=wTDXFrzBAZA

They're not mutually exclusive. He says having furniture is a distraction to making music and writes hundreds of tunes every month.

You guys are assuming that being called autistic is an insult, it doesnt, it just means acting in a different way to most human beings and being uncomfortable in normal situations.

That isn't what autism is. You're so wrong that you might be autistic right now.

That isn't what autism is. You're so wrong that you might be autistic right now.

Brian Wilson, Owl City, Chief Keef

>open thread
>no Venetian Snares
Sup Forums is shit these days

>Brian Wilson
He has schizoaffective disorder.

>he says furniture is a distraction to making music

Hes right though. Never put your recording studio in a room with a bed.

same thing no?

No, it's more like a cross between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

every solo black metal artist is probably on the spectrum somewhere

probably John Cale tho

Fyrnask, Лютoмыcл.

David Byrne is self diagnosed on the spectrum and I'm almost sure Rivers Cuomo is

I don't know, both Leviathan and Striborg are secretly normies with wives and children. Xasthur is the only one living that trve dsbm lifestyle.

Shamaate from Arckanum

Tina Weymouth has vocally gotten frustrated with him in interviews due to his Aspie behavior

okay yeah that’s definitely on the autism spectrum

that's actually crazy to hear, I always assume that is the most literally autistic type of musician haha

is the solution to this not having a bed? when you have one room?

Try the living room or a closet if its big enough. Luckily i have a guest room i can set up in. I only just realized that keeping my gear in my room was only hurting me since id just relax in bed posting on Sup Forums instead of recording.
If i ever get professional studio time, im gonna make a no phones rule as well, for the same reason.

this

The whole point of a spectrum is that everyone is on it

yeah without a doubt he has some issues. i feel sorry for him, get the impression he had a real shitty start in life.
try trist. jan no longer makes music but is still super reclusive. i have a lot of respect for him because he seems really honest and unpretentious, and he hated the whole dsbm image.
it's not like i'm glad that he's gone through that stuff though. again i feel sorry for him, i've had bad depression, periods of cutting and suicide attempts, they're awful times.

Rivers broke the autistic spectrum

she seems slightly autist in her own right

Legends say, when you advance from nu-male, you become a numan.

Is this cheating?

King Asperger right here.

On the surface he's functional.

maus is just an actual genius who should probably spend more time studying music

Kanye

Kanye West is a perfectly functional human being who's being drugged by the globalists