Are fennoswedes swedish speaking finns or swedes that have previously migrated Finland?

Are fennoswedes swedish speaking finns or swedes that have previously migrated Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLiWKrTjiWs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the individual and county.

Do fennoswedes have a thick/particular accent or they speak regular swedish?

are Fennoswedes the only alpha males in Finland?

They have a very unique accent

No they are sissy boys. If they were alpha they would have the balls to talk Swedish outside after nightfall.

Haha sure they don't

Tell me more about my country faggot.

Finland-Swedes respect the Finnish fist and knife.

They're ex-colonial elite of Swedish Finland

Swedes are a more powerful race than the finns

Only 60% of the pop in Sweden. Very powerful!

Go get extinct already faggot.

The genocide is almost completed.

k.
Delusion.png

Swedish will always be a prevalent language in Finland

k. is all you can say cuck?

This is reality we're talking about not some memes. Your pathetic people are going out for real and it's a beautiful thing.

Why do finns hate Swedes so much?

What about the russians in Finland?

Because they know they are mongols.

Prepare your ass for race war, cai-göran.

Swedes are cancerous people
see here This faggot actually thinks being called a godlike Mongolian is a bad thing.

Mongolian nationalists murder whites or niggers who are seen in public with their women. They are the Anti-Swedes of the world.

Finland should annex sw*den. Sw*des make me sick!

It must suck to have adopted the euro.
Last i heard, finnland was in recession.

Kek ancient swedes from motala were had a genetic relation with east asian and native american populations
So both of you are mongols

they are wealthy finnish hipsters who LARP as swedes because without that they're completely boring people with nothing else going on

youtu.be/TLiWKrTjiWs

mostly swedes that were given land in finland in 1500/1600s. they are so heavily mixed with finns now, that they are just pretty much western finns now that happen to speak swedish

>western finn meme

what meme? dna studies have proven that western finns and most fennoswedes are genetically nearly identical

Remember when that ethnic minority cucked Finns into teaching Swedish to schoolchildren

t. Cai-Göran

In Ostrobothnia maybe.

What does Uusimaa have to do with West Finns?

fennoswedes like to roleplay swedish nobility when in fact theyre descendants of finns who abandoned finnish and adopted swedish so they could make a debut in academic fields and create a prestigious family line. I dont see them as swedes but rather as traitors and eternal cucks, all the power to real swedes in sweden.

What was Joe thinking?! Unbelievable...

What is it
Can't be bothered to watch it

when did i say that? uusimaa isn't even part of western finland

Most Finland-Swedes live here. Luckily they will go extinct soon though.

It's typical West Finn autism to go around claiming people like Mannerheim as West Finns to compensate their fragile identity.

En tiedä

The backstabbing of 1808.

Who cares, they're being assholes to finnish people for no reason at all.

It happened in the 60s. It had more to do with blocking people studying Russian under Soviet pressure. Swedish served well in that role.

Swedish speaking girls are comfy. Swedish speaking "men" always get salty when their women hang out with the Ghengis. Swedish speaking girls love the eastern exotic male. It's in their genes. There used to be so many Swedish baby mommas for Finns that the Finnish word for mother comes from Gothic since all the moms were Swedish.

I'm just memeing, but I only watched a little bit. Theyre talking about how good relations are between out countries and how we can help refugees more.

>anything Swedish
>alpha
>""""""""male"""""""

Something between

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

lol we seem to have something in common

Funny, reminds me an awful lot of our wealthy Flemish hipsters who LARP as Walloons in that gentrified hellhole of "Bruxelles" they call home.

lol how uncanny

>We have franskiljons, they like to roleplay French nobility when in fact theyre descendants of Flemings who abandoned their "patois" (Flemish) and adopted French so they could make a debut in academic fields and create a prestigious family line. I/We dont see them as Flemings but rather as traitors and eternal cucks, all the power to real French in France.