>UK is over 80% white and Brexit barely passed by 3%
>USA is only 60% white and Trump will miraculously get elected

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino_vote
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZC5aPAfmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>barley passed
>leave had more than a million votes than remain

Well when you look at the total number of votes, a million isn't that significant of an amount.

Can confirm

Trumplets on suicide watch

>Texas
>40% Hispanic

That's unsettling to say the least....

Chill bitch, it's all about turnout. White men vote, shitkins don't.

Then how come Hillary beat Bernie is every state with a significant minority population?

Because his base was young people and they don't vote either

Obama won with a lower percentage of the popular vote than Brexit's percentage win. But our Presidential election is not by popular vote, it is about the states. And with Shillary being less liked and trusted by Americans, Trump has a good shot.

What is the percentage of those Latinos being registered voters?

UK wasnt a white and black issue. It was an old and young.

Look at the stats for registered voter faggot. Illegals don't count as they can't vote. The white registered voters is something like 70-80%.

Hispanics were all made white after the Zimmerman trial though

It won't be miraculous. Illegals piss off everyone except self-hating whites who by and large will be smoking too much weed and/or too mad about the bern unit not getting the nomination to vote.

Trump will win 60% of the popular vote.

If it's so insignificant you should throw a party and invite them all over. Let us know how that turns out.

And also class. Working class Brits who hadn't participated in democracy for decades turned out for Leave yesterday. Hopefully Trump is a strong enough incentive for America to see a similar effect.

I see you faggots are still in denial. Trump will win both the popular vote by massive margins and the electoral college.

It's over, you fucking progressive cuck.

Texas will NEVER GO RED AGAIN AFTER HES ELECTED BECAUSE WE WILL BUILD A WALL BUT NOT BEFORE DEPORTING A MILLION BEANERS

*BLUE
My mistake

FUN FACT: non-Hispanics Whites are about 73% of the voting demographics, a ton of minorities in the US can't/don't vote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino_vote

>Implying only whites will vote for Trump.

i guess they call it new mexico for a reason.

The EU immigrants obviously could not register to keep the UK in Europe.

Are the 'Hispanics' in the USA in a similar situation if so, then it doesn't matter what percentage of them are in the UK.

If it was a plebiscite/popular vote Sanders probably would have won. But since we have an electoral college holler got the nomination and trump will win.

>implying all whites will vote for Drumpf

I'm white and I hate him, so does my family. Don't speak for me faglord.

Cringe worthy reddit fag, fuck your family

You racist

You only hate him because he's not white; because he's citrus-american

The US is at least 100 times more redpilled than Britshits.

If anything, Brexit is an indicator that Trump is going to win in a landslide.

The tide is turning.

Unfortunately, the anchor babies can register to vote.

"livin with the cucks" a story about some poor white trash whose goal is to vote for Hillary to keep the obama welfare program kicking.

Brexit will only embolden those who are too timid to move for the same kind of change in America. This was the best thing that could have happened to Trump. Don't underestimate the combined result of this referendum and Bernie failing to clinch the nomination. The morale of lefties everywhere is at an all time low. Even they can see the pendulum swinging back at them, though they are loathe to admit it. Last year was the year of the cuck. This year is the year of memes. Kek wills it. The side with the most bantz will come out on top.

No way that's correct

Good luck licking Wall Street's ass and wasting another trillion in pointless Middle Eastern intervention.

Its all over Boys! Brexit is here! Time to celebrate! WATCH:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZC5aPAfmU

Pre-Brexit Vote
>Stupid Trumpkins, Drumph has about as much chance of winning as Brexit

Post-Brexit Vote
>b-but the h-hispanic vote

>mfw meme magic wins again

I don't think UK is leaving EU becouse of stand muslims. Well that will most likely be one reason.

i don't get it. are spics really that bad? can't you just domesticate them and make the honory whites to battle the negro infestation?

>I'm white
lol k

Trump is going to have to find some way to flip largely White but still blue states. There is no other option.

He can't bank on having zero surprises in the south or some big time flip like New York. Going to need a lot to go right in the Midwest and preferably some good things happening in New England.

Right now one aspect working in his favor is that non-Whites are largely concentrated in several states. It doesn't matter really matter if he loses California by 5% or 50%. But losing Florida without making that up somewhere else will be a problem.

I probably wouldn't be as worried about it if I was more confident in picking off New England states or poaching one of the Pacific Northwest states or if I thought Virginia was actually in play, but right now it is what it is. Lot is riding on Pennsylvania and Ohio.

No. The overwhelming majority of spics in the US are either mostly nigger themselves or indio squat monsters fresh out of the teepee. Actual Spaniards probably make up like 10-15% at best of America's "Hispanic" population.

White people are the biggest obstacle to red pill desu.

Manyaren't that bad but a lot of them come here and refuse to assimilate, most notably by not learning the fucking language.

>Many aren't that bad
False. Categorically false.
>refuse to assimilate
Who cares? Why would you want non-Whites assimilating in your country?
>not learning the fucking language
So if they spoke European language "A" instead of European language "B", it wouldn't matter that they're shitskins?

Well, if Trump doesn't get elected, I can promise you this: there's gonna be a whole hell of a lot less non-whites after, and there won't be United States. This is my, and Vlad's, promise to you and everyone.
Tread very fucking carefully, niggers, this is your literal last chance to still be allowed in the western world and in the presence of whites.

He probably wont win, but he started the fire.