About to watch this for the first time. What am I in for?

About to watch this for the first time. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4
youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A realistic hero movie with a good plot.

honestly, in the time it takes to watch that you can just read the comic
which is better. the movie tries to hard to be a slide show of the comic, but misses important bits.
just read the comic

I agree the comic's better but film first may be the way to go in that you may appreciate the comic more afterwards rather than having any disappointment in the film, which is very good, but as you said doesnt have the same breadth which is important.

this. i havnt seen the ultimate cut though, only the directors.

what's the diff? just animated pirate stuff right?

Is the directors cut better? I saw the movie on opening night, and my family gifted me the standard DVD for my birthday, but haven't seen the full thing. I like the comic a bunch, and felt the movie was decent but flawed. Do the extra scenes help?

Quite literally the best superhero movie EVER made.

Go with the comic.

A very long movie.

I can't remember if the version I watched was the ultimate cut but it was still very long.

It's awesome though. I never understood why the critics hated it. Or should I say, hayted it.

This, the movie is a good introduction and also the best superhero movie so far

But the scope of the comic is bigger so if you like the film you're in for a treat reading it

thats what i thought. and that part wasnt my fav from the comic anyways. id still like to see it at some point though.

Best capeshit ever, way better than Nolan

>Is directors cut better?
Definitely. Who thought it was a good idea to include an embarrassing sex scene in the movie and not this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4

this was probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie. old man going out just the way he would want to.

>do the extra scenes help

i thought so. they put the original night owl death which is pretty cool.

Only the opening scene with the music is good
Skip all the rest

Do you have the UHD blu ray? It is only good when you have the blueman penis in native 4k

Should that really be a surprise? It's a Snyder movie. Everything he touches turns to gold.

Why hasnt Snyder done something like this for his DCEU movies? Fucking dumbass.
youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ

An overly long slog of schlock, half of it with a giant blue cock in your face.

probably "too real" for idiots who want to "turn off their brain"

Thanks dudes. I'll give it a watch when I get a moment!

Because every single DCEU movie have made more money than Watchmen, just like the MCU makes more money than the DCEU

People just love shit

>MCU makes more money than the DCEU
Not exactly.

kino

T. Faglord niggerbitch