youtube.com/watch?v=h47cmkO4b7g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aww man I loved him in Blank Check

RIP

Sticky when?

I loved him in Twin Peaks. RIP.

look at this dood

saw him in a really good movie called where is marlowe also great in stephen kings night flyer

Who?

War. It's fantastic!

Met him once at the airport, really nice, fuckin cancer

RIP

2016 strikes again

Now let's wait for the retards to start making jokes about 2017 killing famous people.

Who?

Now i'm sad.

2 down,2 more to go. Who will be next?

tfw he was great in both of these

>You're gonna be a bad motherfucker

Came here to post this pic.

2017. It's shit already.

BITCHES LEAVE

RIP

>Ferrer reprised his role as the FBI forensic pathologist Albert Rosenfield in the 2017 revival of Twin Peaks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO?

aw man, rewatching twin peaks now, he just declared his love to harry truman again.

I never knew he was he guy who ordered Murphy rebuilt. The wig totally fooled me - and I'm going bald myself. Totally changes a person's looks.

It helps if you think of it as a game, Bob.

D-did he at least get the shooting for the new twin peaks series done?

Damn I watched Blank Check 2 weeks ago too.

Cancer! It's faaaantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=h47cmkO4b7g

literally who?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY

:-(

What wig?

F

I was going to say, 6 years between RoboCop and HotShots 2 to go that bald is a rather short amount of time, so it must've been a wig on Bob Morton, but since it took me less than 2 years to get there, I assume you're right and that's still his hair.

Lynch is the oldest so I'm gonna say him. Also dont forget Keifer Sutherland and Chris Issak, they count too.

Yes. Season 3 is already filmed.

Can't say I wasn't expecting it, since he just sounded so miserable in the last few months of NCIS:LA

I'm cashing you out, Bob.

Delete this, I don't even want to think about Kyle dying.

He was a lifelong friend of Carrie Fisher's and they actually rehearsed her lines for Star Wars together.

George Clooney's cousin, too.

Literally Who?

He was fucking great in Whiplash what a shame.

Might I cordially direct all of you this way:

God fucking damn the BLACK LODGE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>George Clooney said Ferrer “made the world brighter and funnier” in a statement obtained by Variety.

“Today history will mark giant changes in our world, and lost to most will be that on the same day Miguel Ferrer lost his battle to throat cancer. But not lost to his family,” Clooney wrote. “Miguel made the world brighter and funnier, and his passing is felt so deeply in our family that events of the day, (monumental events), pale in comparison. We love you Miguel. We always will.”

Clooney is going to die from the same shit after smoking so much

He's great in everything he was in (though not all of his movies are great).

Bitches, grieve.

*fills handkerchief with snot*

Atta boy.

Hopefully Lynch. So sick of hipsters and redditors sucking his untalented dick.

f

Really hope Lynch will make one more great movie before he dies, I don't want Season 3 to be his last work.