ITT: Nice flags/seals/heraldic shields of your country

ITT: Nice flags/seals/heraldic shields of your country.

Pic related: Heraldic shields of the counties of Norway.

Royal coat of arms

Municipality of Tynset, lol

heraldic shield of my municipality

Our royal coat of arms

State of Sergipe's coat of arms

Coat of arms of Finland

Buenos Aires

Not mine but I really like Portugal's

why did you shame us

The coat of arms of La Rioja dont lie at least, there's fucking nothing there but rocks and mountains

Here are the coat-of-arms of Sweden's duchies.

Above the mantle rise banners with the arms of the nine provinces that constituted Belgium in 1837. They are (from dexter to sinister) Antwerp, West Flanders, East Flanders, Liège, Brabant, Hainaut, Limburg, Luxembourg and Namur.

but you're a republic, why the monarch crown? Remnant from tsarist times?

Most likely. We were suppose to become a kingdom though, so I suppose they made that one before becoming a republic

>The United States of Belgium of 1790 used the Latin version of the motto 'unity makes strength' In Unione Salus. Their motto was in turn taken over and translated into French by the Kingdom of Belgium in 1831.

I just read up on it. Finnish monarchy was on the verge of happening in 1918 but in your search for suitable noble house (one of lutheran faith I assume) you chose an import-German during wartime, enraging the eternal anglo and his cronies.

Prince Friedrich-Karl von Hessen was already elected as King of Finland by parliament, but when the war ended and the German Emperor abdicated, both the prince and the prominent Finnish politicians decided against it.

He was all packed and ready to go however. He even had already arranged for his firstborn son to marry a Finnish girl on arrival.

Oh I see. So that's why he's the king of Finland in Kaiserreich.

modern russia is pathetic crap, and a huge piece of excrements should be our coat of arms

Ceiling full of them.

#
That's Felipe's cost of arms. IMHO, it's fully castrated lacking the Burgundian cross.

Coat of arms of my province is actually cool

My family.

cool...

New Brunswick coat of arms

Muh city

If only...

>mfw Brits are afarid of posting theor coat because of the French motto that reminds they're a former colony of ours

>having shame on Sergipe

>
>

swe

fin

>a fucking caveman

West Riding best riding and best flag.

Rate the Anglosphere coats of arms

Whats wrong with lapland?

Swiss ones are pretty minimalistic but ours is kinda cool

ugly and retarded

ugly and retarded

ugly and retarded

Pomerania

you're ugly and retarded you fucking mongrel

ugly

anglos are ugly and retarded
why do you write mongrel
although your country is full of shitskins who mix with whites?

pink skin is inferior and looks weak
women prefer darker skin

Wenningstedt-Braderup, a village on the German island Sylt

there are giants in lapland

best one coming through

I like it, it's simple.

We were only able to make a decent flag

>This angers, confuses, and cuks the Portuguese

Coat of arms of King Magnus VII

why are Greeks so much better than other humans?

an other related

Coburg, Germany

more related

One of the Hispanic monarchy, before the Austrian kings

i prefer the old coats of arms of the realms

Valencia 1/2

What happened to the Greek Monarchy? Were they expelled?

Valencia 2/2

i love this coin

Cordoba

Seville

This was of my country

ugly boring
trying to copy Byzantine symbol

german subhumans

The good old days
They were German puppets not Greeks and very incompetent they were expelled every time although some of them had good intention like Otto who loved Greece and even though he was expelled when he returned in Bavaria he was wearing the traditional Greek uniform

Galicia

Toledo

this lion is cute, haha

I love it too the Phoenix is so beautiful

Cool thread
Does anybody wear these shields on t-shirts in your country?

I like many of them, I probably would if I lived there.

tfw

the best way to unite and mix the the crowns of leon and castile, just put a purple lion on the top of that tower

In my city (Kiel) it's not uncommon to see people with beanies or jackets that bear the coat of arms. Same in Hamburg.

Also since we are at it stop one of the best and most Greek symbols is the crescent and the star. It was the city flag of Byzantium the city that would one day become Constantinople. It is one of the most ancient flags ever 670 bc the moon represents Artemis the Greek goddess of the hunt and the star was added later to represent the holy virgin. The original is this and there are several coins with this symbol on them

Stop the roaches *
Also pic related

noice

Reminder - Essex is the STRONGEST English county

Additional reminder - if your county doesn't have 'sex' or 'shire' in it then you are a non-county

Forgot flag