As you know, Abenomics failed as a resulf of brexit

As you know, Abenomics failed as a resulf of brexit.

Now Let's think about next economic policy.

1. Accept immigrants and boost economy as Germany do
2.Promote free-trade such as TPP.
3.promote feminism and more woman workers in workspace to increase productivity.
4.Teach only English to create skillful and global workers
5.encourage international marriage to increase racial diversity and birth rate

What is your plan? user-san

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OR just encourage Japanese birthrates if you're so concerned about LE GEEDEEPEE growth instead of per capita. Tax cuts for larger families, etc.

How about you nips just fuck more and make children?

Cucking yourself out is not acceptable.

I'll immigrate and put your women to work, nippon okyakusama

>As you know, Abenomics failed as a resulf of brexit.

Bait? I really hope so.

Goddamn Sea-Gooks.

Sage this proxy shitposter please.

Where do you think promoting feminism will increase productivity.

through dick,unity

It's impossible.

I know the man who love 2D and he think 3D woman is not sexial object...

we already do. but who wants such huge numbers of babies?

babies are useless and costy after all,.

I thought you were all in on robots Hiro?

>1. Accept immigrants and boost economy as Germany do
you're fooling no-one shlomo

yup

nuke you again and see what happens

>3.promote feminism and more woman workers in workspace to increase productivity.
Tends to fuck with wages for generations. Don't.

>It's a proxy shitpost episode

How did Abenomics 'fail' in less than 24 hrs? Calling bs

It decreased 8% of stock market:3

>white americans think they can talk about birthrates

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Start living in rural areas again to increase growth in places other than just Tokyo.

I will volunteer to emigrate to Japan to teach English to JAV models desu

Dude I'm not saying my country has its shit together either. There is a problem, and I gave a solution.

The only people who want to move to Japan are neckbeards who see your country as the last bastion of straight male geekdom. Is that what you want?

No, We will accept various people such as African, arabic, persian, indonesian, Indian, pakistanni, cambodian etc..

Move to Japan and marry a Japanese qt I've knows for a couple of years of course

Negro please, none of those industrious brown folks want to go your country of panty-sniffing dolphin-munchers. Just continue your plan of creating a labor force made entirely of cute robot waifus and you'll be fine.

>accept third worlders
>boost economy

How about you just start having children?

>babies are useless and costy after all,.
The fact you think that way is the problem

they can make good money in here. why not?

>encourage birthrates

send your mom?

the simple fact is that importing adults solves the problem immediately, while fucking doesn't.

also there's this whole contraception thing they have now. they'd have to literally pay people to raise more children and it would cost MORE in benefits than immigrants.

Same reason they aren't immigrating to Turkey. You guys are the Turkey of Asia.

Yeah sure, not like I give a shit. The Japanese are pretty decent.

the weebs nightmare

we are much richer than turkey. man.

maybe if the nips were not so fucking racist and let some weebs in???

>TFW Japan is the last country on earth with a homogenous population and hasn't had their culture cucked out from underneath them yet

Have you been to Tokyo? Shit is overrun by weebs.

6. Destroy the current anime industry.
7. Destroy the most oppressive traditions.

Japan is imploding because younger people get their souls sucked either by working as 24/7 salarymen with no time to make a family or by entering NEETdom, living their lives in their rooms because the world outside has no other life choices for them.

They should stop indoctrinating people into MUH BANZAI, MUH HONORU, MUH STOICISMU, drop all the forced after-school activities, drop the workplace bullshit like using old wapuros instead of newer computers or treating their boss as God's chosen man.
I can understand hikkis, I would get depressed too if my life's choices were
a) Work forever with little to no chance to make it big
b) Remove myself from society because society doesn't need me as anything else but a salaryman.

Because you treat foreigners like shit. I've had white friends stopped by cops, interrogated and have their shit gone over by the cops for the mere fact of being foreign.

I've thought about getting my masters degree there, buying some cool car and driving all over the place but nah, I don't need that shit in my life. Also your driver's license and toll road system fucking sucks.

Fucking sucks that they tried to protect their way of life so fervently but that same work addiction bs is what will destroy them from the inside at the end of it all.

Abenomics were a failure before this, this only confirms it

Well said but...
>Italy
>on matters of birthrates, joining the workfore, leaving your parents' home, starting your own family, etc.

Lel