youtu.be/PdssBMeYb5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are three major religions

one was formed by a bloodthirsty pedophile warlord
the other is the religion of kikes
the third is christianity

make your pick

>implying they aren't all Jewreligions

Christianity and Islam are children of Judaism, not its "wife's son".

>what is the new testament???

Christ was killed by Jews, who in their talmud call him a bastard and his mother a whore and are proud to have killed him. Jesus called them the synagogue of satan.

try again.

>atheism is false

A Jewish sect is still Jewish.

It's not a sect.

Kikes worship Satan and are awaiting their messiah who will be the anti-Christ

> atheism is not a religion

the iron cross is a religion now? And why is biohazard also one?

>4200
Wat

not an argument

There are only three major religions.
Islam is the only right one but Muslims need to forget about the Hadiths. Muhammed was certainly not a pedophile and half of the bullshit you read in the Hadiths contradicts the Qur'an.
Christiany has been corrupted by a pagan polytheistic conception of God but they'll find the right path eventually.
Judaism is just a ritualistic deism and Jews need to forget about the Talmud and the whole "Chosen people" myth.

it literally isn't, memes are not arguments.

High quality meme.

Modern jewism is new-made cult based on Cybeleism heresy, that came from Catholicism.

Modern islam comes from the same source - Hanseatic alchemists tried to install "Skhariya the Jew" heresy in Novgorod (Russian dutchy) for political profit, but did not succeed and ended up installing "sharia-law" in middle east.

Christianity is mostly the original. Even catholicism, if we dont take cybeleist pope, but take the people (and the Church is the believers, as Jesus said), is pretty much ok.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatzenkreuz

>Judaism
>major religion

Not quite.

>I have been asked to tell you what Christians believe, and I am going to begin by telling you one thing that Christians do not need to believe. If you are a Christian you do not have to believe that all the other religions are simply wrong all through. If you are an atheist you do have to believe that the main point in all the religions of the whole world is simply one huge mistake. If you are a Christian, you are free to think that all these religions, even the queerest ones, contain at least some hint of the truth. When I was an atheist I had to try to persuade myself that most of the human race have always been wrong about the question that mattered to them most; when I became a Christian I was able to take a more liberal view. But, of course, being a Christian does mean thinking that where Christianity differs from other religions, Christianity is right and they are wrong. As in arithmetic-there is only one right answer to a sum, and all other answers are wrong: but some of the wrong answers are much nearer being right than others.

>false dilemma
>didn't read the sticky

keep shitposting, leaf

Atheists are the most pious people
requesting the ''difference between christians and atheists'' pic

>this post
>retardation

Christians don't say catholicism is fake.
Christians and catholics don't say judaism is fake.
And according to the Quran you actually have to follow the old and new testament because they also come from god and his prophets.

>over a billion Hindus
>not a major religion

In the end that still makes only your religion right and every other answer wrong. Other religions happen to be similar to yours but that doesn't make them right my friend. What is put forth in the original picture isn't wrong by your quote.

You either believe or don't. Everyone interprets god differently I personally don't give a fuck as long as it doesn't affect me. Looking at you Islam

I don't give a **** what people believe in. As long as they keep it to themselves and don't force it unto others, they can believe in whatever.

OP is making a rhetorical argument contrasting atheism's apparent consistency against the unlikelihood of each religion being correct. It makes no logical argument, and therefore deserves none in return.

My quote was a rhetorical rebuttal, but not a direct contradiction. Hence the "not quite".
A reminder that it is better to come close to the correct answer than to abolish the search entirely.

A class of 4200 students could all get the wrong answer on a math question except one.
Some would be closer than others, but all of them are closer than the guy who says that math is just a myth.

All of those is just come from one :FEAR

There are only like 13 million jews that's not a major religion there are way more hindus and probably Buddhists too

>censoring yourself
come on dog

>memes are not arguments.
Lurk moar

it's funny how Jesus is a prophet in Islam yet muslims don't listen to a word he says.

Islam is a bastardized and satanic version of Christianity

every muslim country on earth is a shithole.

Hindus believe that all religions are true and there are many paths to god. they are irrelevant to my point.

>in this topic over 4000 versions of lol if bible then pasketii monster :DDD

I respectfully disagree.

t. rabbinical scholar

Jews who become Christians are no longer Jews, so, no.

>Muhammed was certainly not a pedophile
>married a 6y old girl
>fucked a 9y old girl
>specifically said in the quran that one can screw a girl that hasn't got their periods
>not a pedophile
TAQIYA
A
Q
I
Y
A

Are islamists and jews really telling that the other religions are false?

6 was old for Mohammad. He had his eye on a suckling infant. No shit.

>there's a lot of religions so there can be no objective truth

This is what nihilists actually believe

whats the ones on the far right and far left?

>everyone else is wrong that means I'm wrong too

You sure told that strawman

Christianity is a Jew religion, why else would it say >muh Jews are G-ds chosen peoples :^)

this is my religion.

We Catholic say there are truth, at some degree, in almost all religions. Many are result of Semina Verbi (seeds of the Verb), planted naturally by God in the Heart of all Peoples.

So that image is false.

youtu.be/PdssBMeYb5c

it doesn't, dipshit.

the chosen people are anyone who accepts Christ. modern "Jews" have not.

(((Freeman)))

Christianity is pretty cucked tho... probably should just convert to morman

A heresy stemming from free masons taking over the Vatican in the 20th century.

Book of Deuteronomy, 14:2

who else on #cruzmissile now

> one was formed by a bloodthirsty pedophile warlord
> the third is christianity

Fuck I thought the first one was christianity

>Deuteronomy, 14:2

>what is the new testament????

wew

Deuteronomy was written a very long time before the Gospel.

>no panama flag
is that faggot finally gone?

>muh New Testament is more valid than Old Testament

>more than 4200 religions still exist
>people unironically believe them
this is why we haven't been able to go back to moon yet

You're a real theologian.

I'm convinced!

Revalation 3:9 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

the real Jews accepted Christ and started calling themselves Christians. The remaining "Jews" are satanists.

If people believe in 4200 religions then how did we get to the moon in the first place?

There's nothing in space for us right now you retarded fuck LEAF.

>there are three major religions
>make your pick

I am almost sure there is a falacce related to what you did

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

>almost

well then you'd better double check!

wew

>As long as they keep it to themselves and don't force it unto others, they can believe in whatever.

what if they believe on a god that would kill them and his wife, if they dont try to force other people into believing this god exist?

You are basically denying people to believe on this god, or follow a logical path from what he believe

>the real Jews accepted Christ and started calling themselves Christians. The remaining "Jews" are satanists.

I'm just saying man, OT is still valid and can be interpreted and which way since we're not backwards mudslimes that rely on scholars to make our minds up for ourselves. I'd actually agree with you thinking about it now but the OT I think was very clear on who exactly was chosen before someone came along with the NT.

"Be not deceived with strange doctrines, nor with old fables, which are unprofitable. For if we still live according to the Jewish law, we acknowledge that we have not received grace." - St. Ignatius

"When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? On this account Stephen said: "You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart, you always resist the Holy Spirit", not only by transgressing the Law but also by wishing to observe it at the wrong time." - St. John Chrysostom

Here's your argument
1. I hold a Bible
2. since I hold a Bible, and the Bible is the truth, therefore the God of Christianity exists therefore, Christianity is true
3. Therefore, Christianity is true

Check. Mate.

yes, the OT is valid, as is the NT. And Christ is the messiah whom Jews rejected.

Calling Christianity a Jewish religion is missing the point. Kikes are not the chosen people. Nations are irrelevant. Those who accept Christ are. Jesus is very clear on this.