I can't believe that Bryce prefers Van Patten's card to mine

I can't believe that Bryce prefers Van Patten's card to mine.

if you don't have a business card you can't call yourself a grown man

let's see paul allen's card

Luis a best card

:)

(:

Bateman or Paul Allen's are he best cards. I like the clean white background instead of those weird patterns

I'd edge out Allen's card because the font Bateman uses on the phone number is awful

Allen's card is clearly the best, which was the point. Bateman's card is missing a space in the company name, and it looks better to split up the phone numbers into two lines, having them all crammed side by side looks too busy. Not a lot to criticize in Allen's card, I like it

Van Patten's card is the comfiest looking.

nice dubs retard

Carutthers card is the best to be honest

nice try fagget

reported

bryce master race reporting in.

Patrick's is the worst, it look like its made of cardboard with the name cheaply stamped into it.

Check my digits

reported

reported

It's Bryce. Luis' is far too flamboyant. Bryce's brilliantly combines the modernity of a sans-serif Romalian typeset with the somber authority of the papyrus texture. The single line at the bottom, combined with the subtle eggshell coloring, truly conveys the idea of a onsummate professional.
TOP TIER
Bryce
OK Tier
Carruthers, Bateman
SHIT TIER
van patten, paul allen

Van Patten's font is warm, friendly and inviting, the rest just use a bland unappealing times new roman type font.

no, it's slightly harder to read than the rest and I don't want a warm, friendly or inviting... whatever job they have (banker?)

too bad its not even readable. just look at the number after "N.Y."

I disagree. It's bold, fat, and ugly. The name pops out, sure, but at the cost of the aesthetics of the rest of the card. Not the kind of player I want working for me.

But Allen's is truly the shittiest. The font is what I would expect on a 6th grader's slideshow about the pilgrims.

it's the most aesthetique one of the bunch. makes the guy seem down to earth and trustable

>16699
check the other cards tho

>"aquisitions"

The guy is so high-powered and affluent that he works in his own zip code. How could you choose anyone else?

I can't believe Sup Forums prefers OPs meme to mine

How am I supposed to know whose is whose moron?

>last name is in a larger type size

>Only Pierce & Pierce in gold in addition to name/title

What, couldn't afford the gold emboss on the whole thing, or is Luis just THAT much of a brown nose?

reported

Yes

Bryce's is the patrician choice.

Why do they capitalize their last names? So they know its their last name?

Because your last name is more important than your first, so when you give one of your cards to someone else you want to draw their attention to it.

*it's their last name?
Also Luis' is the worst, mixing gold in along with having his last name first is nonsense.

I guess there's more to business cards than I thought there was.

In case you give it to a Japanese man.

>48
>84

Check these out

>The 'Pierce &Pierce' in Bateman's doesn't have a space after '&'
>The 'Pierce & Pierce' in Luis's isn't centered above 'Mergers and Aquisitions' and he put his last name in front of his first
Poor designs, also Paul Allen's is the best simply because his name fits above 'Vice President' perfectly.
If I grabbed all of their cards one day and lost them all the next I'd still remember Paul Allen because of the design of his card

reported!!!

>It even has a watermark
The hell did he mean by this? Is there something I'm missing?

very nice

hey Sup Forums, czech mah singles