Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yh4UdtHKcqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>icing should be penalized
>people just pretend they can't chase the puck and not touch it

lol

>the golden showers will make the playoffs

>a golden shower edition

also we haven't settled our argument about icing.

Brock Boeser is STILL the best player in the pre-season.

Thoughts?

why do you like icing?

A GOLDEN GOD

At least he's not (((((that other Canucks 1st round pick from 4 years ago)))))

>he looks exactly like a silver hand recruit

I can't find the joke in that, but there ya go.

lots of icing = good

>you will never be smaller than your gf and she will never smother you in her giantess breasts

>Kip in charge of being a linesman

>just getting to watch B's at P's

ffs, fucking score some actual goals hockey players

>playing hoc
>following the rules

It's time to apologize, /hoc/.

>finn didn't bust
i'm shocked

full kit wankers are a hokkei thing now too? where do I sign up?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

thats not a hokkei kit, juan

i-it's the pre-season... it doesn't matter, he'll bust for s-sure!!!

Why does Tootie Rask blow so many goats?

Power forwards are late bloomers. Go look at Bertuzzi's numbers. He didn't hit his stride until he was 24.

and ehlers

i don't follow you

>posting memes on anywhere but /hoc/

>got ousted by DK Subban Jr.

A fate worse than playing for the bruins

/lifelong/ here, I felt bad we lost today but seeing the VGK KINGDOM in the OP made me faithful again.

GO KNIGHTS GO

Is Draisaitl not a power forward?

more like a POOPER forward LMAO

Ah, a fellow master of Anbo-Jyutsu

*removes you from the gene pool*

youtube.com/watch?v=yh4UdtHKcqY

is "Go Knights Go" the best chant in the league?

alrighty then

unoriginal

No. It's vegas culture.

Condors won 6-0 so idk if they are elite or if SJs farm system was shit. Bear seemed decent. Marantha was very physical pushing guys off of the puck and actually fought which is rare for high value prospects in the AHL.

That Russian Paigin guy seemed very strong and had good skating

I get the irony of rolling 777 trips but until the Golden Showers perform I will laugh at you "life-long" fans

Sadly I have no sad-face Flames pepe to express how much Gully needs to get fired.

do you have a picture of the picture?

Maybe they should fire the GM that hasn't found a replacement for Kipper in 5 offseasons

Flyers are not my team but I have to admit they have one of the best looking jerseys in the league

go knights go

/lifelong/ VGK

so why did hudler leave exactly?

I'm looking forward to the mass jump off the bandwagon

unless you live in Nevada you suck

hahaha dumb looking idiot
looks like a moon man instead of a knight

hahaha

/lifelong/ VGK is worldwide

viva VGK my /lifelong/ brother in arms

When they hear us chanting "Go Knights Go" they will know the NHL is ours!

*slices and dices the league for the VGK kingdom*

We are coming. Go Knights Go, Go Knights Go, Go knights Go!

no its not.
the new team shinyness will wear off in time.

I cannot stress enough how much of a faggot you are if you don't live in Nevada and still bandwagon the Golden Showers

Look in the top right of the picture here
See the banners? DUTY, VALOR, STRENGTH. VGK is about those ideals and /lifelongs/ are welcome as long as they uphold chivalry and learn the chant "Go Knights Go" which the fans have used multiple times.

>chivalry

>s...support our team guys

ahaha

cringe

*wins 2018 stanley cup and drinks your tears from it*

*chants of "Go Knights Go" break out*

*team so inspired they win again in 2019*

more like vegas boredom knights

dream on

At least it's not "lets go kni-ights"

more like 10-72 knights

Is the Blue Jackets genuily -this- good as some sports 'journalist' projects?
Tbh, people underrate the Golden Knights, they'll end up above the Cantpucks and Avs, at the very least

vgk have no star players aside from fleury, and even he's a washed up cumrag. they're not going to win any games if they don't even have a decent 1st line

They let him go. He was willing to re-sign at a lower rate, but the C did not give a new offer to re-sign, so... so he went off and continued being a fucking badass.

We also lost Byron in a similar fashion.

Poirier is the next Byron (but slightly better) and they sent him back to Stock-town.

also the goalie situation is a shit show. Rittich is probably a better starter than Smith or Lack right now, Gillies needs a little more time.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FFFFFUUUUUAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMNIT

>Calgary 3rd in Pacific

doubt.jpg
sadpepeinFlamesgear.png

theseasonisawaste.gif

tankville.jpg

>continued being a badass
not really, he's only had a combined 22 points after leaving calgary. he's about to turn 34 too so if anything calgary got the best years out of him and then dodged a bullet

Well, silver lining I guess.

But...whatever... fuck. I know they tend to shit the bed in preseason, they did this last year and in previous years. But last year was that shit-show of a start to the season that took some ridiculous rampage shit to un-do.

I have a feeling it's the same thing again this year, except the shitting-the-bed start to the season won't stop. Ever.

how big is juicing in hockey? With the right stuff you can last to 40 or so in prime shape.

flams will be fine as long as johnny manlet doesnt get injured again

not very since you actually want to be as light as possible unless you're some scrub 4th line grinder

A few are probably, but it's not wide-spread like handegg.

The biggest issue isn't physical necessarily, it's the skillset that goes down with age. Hand-eye coordination, awareness and reaction time. That stuff is capable of being doped, but then you'll use the stuff that a lot of players in philharmonics use, and really high-caliber careers that depend on extreme attention and skillset. That shit doesn't mix well when you're basically spending 20 minutes doing intervals with 9 other people in the ice, 5 of which want to kick your ass.

I have a feeling that the Caps are going to stink really bad this year and miss the playoffs.

nah, they just wont have another 50 win season ever again. they'll make it to the playoffs only to get eliminated by the pens like they do every year

>There was a time when Crosby vs. Ovechkin was a real debate

Fleury will definitly steal some games for them, imo
However I reckon they consider Neal their best offense? Which isn't necessarily a good thing
I do objectively find them better than the Avs and Canucks overall though, atleast they have a decent goalie

They're placed a little high yeh, but then again; the Kangz and Sharks are regressing, and Idk about the Yotes

will we ever see someone score 60+ goals again in the current era?

Now it's Crosby vs McDavid..
Crosby is seriously goat
McDavid will do it

I feel like Laine could do it if he ever gets put with a truly elite centre

fleury hasn't played consistently in 2 years, he's not bad but he's not great either. fleury being decent just isn't enough if your forwards aren't scoring which the vgk will run into from the looks of it. most expansion teams tend to get overwhelmed on their first year due to a makeshift roster

mcmeme is an assist babby though. matthews could probably at least reach high 50's

>stamkos has only played 1 full season in the last 5 years
bust

He is sometimes a rollercoaster indeed - he does occasionally pull spectacular performences every now and then though
I don't doubt VGK will be found in the bottom 5 of the league
Coming to think of it; true - I do think McDavid can score into the mid to late 50's as well..
But Laine will, unironically, be able to score more than 60 playing along with Scheifele when he hits his prime, imo

That font is garbage, it looks like it says "Viva UGH." /lifelongs/ should just pick up something with the logo.

>0-6 in the pre-season

That's what happens when you have nothing but wingers and no true top 6 centres

Why the fuck didn't they sign Shipyachov or Bonino atleast?

>According to multiple reports, the St. Louis Blues are expected to sign forward Scottie Upshall. Upshall is expected to sign a 1-year deal worth $800K. Upshall currently is on a PTO with the Vancouver Canucks but was a late scratch ahead of Thursday night’s game vs. the Calgary Flames. Upshall spent the last two seasons in St. Louis and scored 16 goals and 16 assist in 143 games played

>5'8"
lol

blues will regress out of ploffs
yotes will progress into the ploffs

Yep, Fabbri with a long term injury too
They want to sign Upshall and Jagr with 2,2 mil left in the cap..

please screencap the woman eating chips at the lower right corner.

>implying they wanted to play in montreal

Will the Sabres make the ploffs?

>le perpetual rebuild team
no

yes

What's your goal for October?

No, Eichel and Reinhart aren't that great
To watch good hockey

to watch the habs go undefeated only for them to miss the playoffs by seasons end