The Piano

>won 3 oscars
>Sup Forums has never ever discussed it

DISCUSS.

I still haven't watched The Artist.

I fucking hate movies that are set in late 19th or early 20th century Europe or America. I just hate those clothes and the way they talk.

Because its a horrible lifetime-original-tier movie. Only worth watching for naked holly hunter.

It was the first time i saw full frontal male nudity in a movie and i was very VERY disappointed

I wish it was still acceptable to dress like that in every day life. Could get mad bitches.
If you dress nice all the time like that going to walmart or anywhere besides a wedding/work though you would be looked at like a freak

It's not horrible. It's fucking amazing. Great acting, great sets, great score. Great everything.

so progressive

his dick was pretty huge for flacid if I recall.

Also, inb4 someone calls me a fedora autist.
I set myself up for it.

What? I don't even understand what you're accusing me of.

its Cuckino.

Why is there a fucking piano on a beach?
Am I supposed to believe those chicks carried it there?

Watch the movie and find out. It's great.

It was also the Palm D'Oro winner of that same year. If you want to expand your knowledge, see a well made period drama with some touches of poetry this is the one. good movie

Its a statement on consumerism. The piano washed up on the beach after some russian oligarch tossed it off his yacht because it sounded flat.

Did the piano get a happy ending? If it doesn't find true love i'm not watching this shit

Has anyone ITT seen the film? I haven't even seen this and I know it's set in New Zealand.

The Secret Garden is also period kino

Isn't that a movie about a jew?

It's a piece of shit, by the numbers Oscar bait.

Also, one of those Oscar was won by Anna Paquin who can't act for shit and is probably one of the worst actresses working today.

No.

Because it's shit

the number of times i've fapped to this movie is incalculable

i wont

thats the pianist

i think this is a really good movie

Kill yourselves