/brit/

barbara edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

I would fuck her

What's the longest holiday I can go on solo next summer for about £1500- £2000?

need a qt short haired gf to cuddle

arsehole hurts a bit

the jewish gf

lads rate this piccy I took in Tokyo please

plymouth is actually an alright place

mines bleeding x

wow, real funny
NOT

Mick and Rorkey

the girls draped up in clothes worth multiple salaries have forced sex with people for monetary compensation in huge rich mansion parties
model agencies play the middle men

>Since to be a body is to move, it must be asked what it is to move. If it is to change place, then what is place? Isn’t this determined by reference to bodies? If to move is to be transferred from the vicinity of one body to another body, the question returns, what is body? Thus body will be inexplicable, that is, impossible, unless motion can be explained without body entering into its definition. It is no good saying that to move is to change space, when we have concluded that there is no distinction between space and body. So what in the end are body and motion really, if we are to avoid this circle?

omg mine too!!

good but far too small and you havent done nowt to it

Is 70kg too skinny for 5'11?

the aesthetic

Disgusting

>fee
do they ever stop thinking about money

The objective was to send them into exile, not murder them all

its funny because in every city or town where the PIRA had a presence they where out doing raids that entire night. My da told me about a group of armed men walking into his estate and kicking down the door of his neighbours.

too fat

i spray my toilet with blood every morning 2bh. too scared to see a doctor though.

these just look like really shit generic baddies in some PS2 game

the Korean gf got offered """sponsorship""" once, she turned it down and got with me, a nobody with a big willy haha

Why don't you get fucked?

anime

No I'm 143 pounds and 5ft 10(.5) and look great

is it dark or light?

how much do you drink? less drinking means less blood for me

the economy is in shambles

thanks lad

the original file is about 10mb but I scaled it down to post here

was she a true talent or just eye candy?

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE

I had sex yesterday :3

old news

i thought being an alcoholic is illegal in germany

black

cant wait to die

I'm 6'3 and weigh 65kg lol

they are drugged and have degrading sex models are the easiest targets for prostitution yet no one ever talks about it publicly or denounces it

skeletor

anyone fancy a rim?

>Therefore, it is obvious from this that from the phenomena of change of situation alone we can never have any certain knowledge of absolute motion and rest. But if absolute motion cannot be discerned from other phenomena, not even by those to whom all phenomena have been revealed, it follows that motion and rest taken absolutely is an empty name, and whatever is real in them consists only in relative change. For since no hypothesis can be refuted with respect to others through certain demonstration, even by someone who is omniscient, it follows that none is false with respect to others. That is (since they cannot be consistent) all are false, nor can they be admitted except as different appearances of the same thing, that is, as optical tricks, like an eye placed now in one, now in another position.

here's one I took while walking home shitfaced

>I'm 6'3 and weigh 65kg lol

>gif
fuck off

I unironically knew a lad who got blacklisted from modelling because he refused to suck some blokes cock

everyone just assumes they have a great life because they're attractive, or they don't care about their hardship because again, they're attractive

download VSCO app, 'buy' some of their free filters, slap it on the original file and it will look like any other japan photo of /wg/

>gif
fuck off

might want to see a doctor lad
dark means the blood is coming from higher in your digestive tract i think

>I mix metric and imperial units

pretty much standard course as far as I know m8

>butterfaced cute
>right proportions
>doesn't seem overtly smart
>cool with the brownies and blackies

babs really is /ourgal/ innit la?

but the entire country does this

yeah
when in fact most of them have drug problems, mental issues and live quite a recluse life with no one around them they could actually trust
the sex thing is less present in male modelling but women have it rough. some girls you see walking on the catwalk will have 2 cocks in her mouth while she's passed out later on that day

very nice, almost reminds me of Daido Moriyama

hot

this looks shopped lmao

lol you can just tell how joe gets increasingly pissed at Alex Jones as their podcast goes on

going to start microdosing marijuana

gimmick idea: blood sharting, or blarting

is that the bouncer

she could always get a normal job and live life happily because shes attractive

you mean that barbara model? how is she a butterface you insane bender

Ah yes baz, kubrikovic and garry

MONEY

you are bleeding internally you fucking idiot. if you go to bed you could wake up dead

what a prat you must be

maybe i want that

bet he could heem you into the stratosphere

ye, barbara palvin the one in the OP

yes she is

kek

literally just had sex and feel like killing myself

he's fine trust me
it's black because of feces

is that t money?

village idiot, child killer, gay

qt
dutch
clock making
girls

chronik - blaze more dan u

that guy has definitely squeezed the life out of people

go make some more shitty threads on Sup Forums
sick of you waifuspamming in /brit/

need

really, really, really, really, really wish i could get rid of my gay thoughts and be normal

Trump isn't perfect but he just wants to empower humanity

there's only one way out

pasta man

that's someone else, I don't make threads only post webms and make barbara editions for brit

looks like a yank mutt
whats the back story

lad on the very right certainly has some bad habits alright

being gay is accepted these days

>Concerning bodies I can demonstrate that not merely light, heat, color and similar qualities are apparent but also motion, figure and extension. And that if anything is real, it is solely the force of acting and suffering, and hence that the substance of a body consists in this (as if in matter and form). Those bodies, however, which have no substantial form, are merely phenomena or at least only aggregates of the true ones.

Who the fuck is the centre guy lmao

the so called 'leg'